ADVERTISEMENT

OB...Marine

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
nephew made 1st team all state as a catcher..played in the north south all star game and then signed his LOI to play baseball at Glenville.......not a bad week..playing legion ball for Parkersburg now

Reactions: Marine03
Nobody gives a rat's a$$ about your nephew, geezer. Do I get a cookie, too, because I played "legion ball" at Parkersburg's old city park back in the day? Some Parkersburg moron thought that it was smart to design a baseball field with an astro turf infield, a grass outfield, and light posts in the outfield.

Nobody gives a rat's a$$ about your nephew, geezer. Do I get a cookie, too, because I played "legion ball" at Parkersburg's old city park back in the day? Some Parkersburg moron thought that it was smart to design a baseball field with an astro turf infield, a grass outfield, and light posts in the outfield.
go molest an athlete...again

You're a sick obsessed fvck who should ask WVU's current President why he enabled a sicko to molest athletes.

Bullsh!t, shrimptard. You cried like a little biotch and accused me of having ruined this board, but here you are killing this board with multiple threads about college baseball and your pretend favorite team. Go back to the main board and cry some more about WVU's worst losses that you witnessed as a Old Fold & Blew season ticket holder, fraud! #Exposed

[laughing]

P.S. Fellow WVU fan SlowHead with the MichiganWVUFan reach-around in 3, 2, 1.

Humiliated and hurting
19ca9767-dab6-4ec3-959f-15c5149ce43e-Michigan_base_1.jpg

MichiganWVUFan's own words in the "WVU Cursed?" thread on the main board (look it up):

"I was at that Miami game, and that one hurt worse than any game I've actually witnessed from the stands. Blowing the UMASS hoops game at home was another one that stands out. Up about 18 or so late in the game. Maybe I'm related to the cornstalk dude."

Yeah, MichiganTurd is a Michigan fan. #FraudOuted

[jumpingsmile]

MichiganWVUFan's own words in the "WVU Cursed?" thread on the main board (look it up):

"I was at that Miami game, and that one hurt worse than any game I've actually witnessed from the stands. Blowing the UMASS hoops game at home was another one that stands out. Up about 18 or so late in the game. Maybe I'm related to the cornstalk dude."

Yeah, MichiganTurd is a Michigan fan. #FraudOuted

[jumpingsmile]
True story, and one that I've told countless times. I was a WV fan from birth up until about 25 to 30 years ago. Also was a fan of the Marshall Thundering Herd as well. When WV fans talked bad of the Herd, I dumped them. Moved to Michigan a few decades back, and I'm a full pledged Michigan fan. Where's the fraudulent activity?

I get it though. I'm only a Michigan fan (in your eyes) when they lose once in a blue moon, but I'm not a fan when they're in contention for titles.

Sorry your baseball threads didn't end well, but blame Indiana State, as I didn't have anything to do with it.

My baseball thread did exactly what I wanted it to do, dumba$$. It hurt the feelings of Old Fold & Blew fans such as yourself, and had nothing to do with scUM. (Look for yourself.) I didn't post a thread after Ohio State had beaten scUM two out of three in Columbus, or after the Buckeyes had beaten scUM in the B1G Tournament. Why? Because this is a WVU smack board, no genuine scUM fan posts here, and Ohio State regularly beats Michigan, so there was no point in doing so. All of this begs the question: If you aren't a WVU fan, then why were you so upset by my anti-WVU baseball thread that you felt compelled to post multiple baseball threads after it? The answer is obvious: You were a butthurt WVU fan who hopped back on the scUM bandwagon after scUM had won its regional. You're. Not. Fooling. Anybody.

My baseball thread did exactly what I wanted it to do, dumba$$. It hurt the feelings of Old Fold & Blew fans such as yourself, and had nothing to do with scUM. (Look for yourself.) I didn't post a thread after Ohio State had beaten scUM two out of three in Columbus, or after the Buckeyes had beaten scUM in the B1G Tournament. Why? Because this is a WVU smack board, no genuine scUM fan posts here, and Ohio State regularly beats Michigan, so there was no point in doing so. All of this begs the question: If you aren't a WVU fan, then why were you so upset by my anti-WVU baseball thread that you felt compelled to post multiple baseball threads after it? The answer is obvious: You were a butthurt WVU fan who hopped back on the scUM bandwagon after scUM had won its regional. You're. Not. Fooling. Anybody.
If making yourself look stupid was the goal of your baseball threads, then congratulations. It was a success.

Michigan moves on to play in the CWS, beginning this coming Saturday.

Tune in, and cheer on whomever Michigan happens to face from game to game. You have three days to shop for new shoes, as I'm convinced you wore yours out from stomping your little feet each and every time Michigan has won over the past two weekends.

Yep, you're nothing but a delusional WVU fan. The only scUM baseball game that I saw was scUM's 2-1 loss to the B1G Champion Buckeyes. You need to choose your bandwagons better because Ohio State owns scUM. Just ask Jim Hairball. You'll disappear from here, as usual, by the Saturday following Thanksgiving. In the last 16 games, scUM football vs. Ohio State is...wait for it...

1-15

I'm sorry Indiana State destroyed your baseball threads.

Better luck next year, perhaps???

Michigan's baseball season continues on this coming weekend.

I'm sorry that you have dementia, and still don't comprehend the simple fact that my baseball thread was about the Reds, the B1G champion Buckeyes, and WVU's choke in another championship game. I'm sorry that I left your fake favorite team out, and will be sure to include the Skunk Bears in my college baseball thread next season, so that you don't pretend to have your feelings hurt again.

I'm sorry Indiana State destroyed your baseball threads.

Better luck next year, perhaps???

Michigan's baseball season continues on this coming weekend.

I'm sorry that you have dementia, and still don't comprehend the simple fact that my baseball thread was about the Reds, the B1G champion Buckeyes, and WVU's choke in another championship game. I'm sorry that I left your fake favorite team out, and will be sure to include the Skunk Bears in my college baseball thread next season, so that you don't pretend to have your feelings hurt again.
are you off your meds?....business that bad?....no ambulances to chase today?

Reactions: JWG66
You're a little late to the party, SlowHead. MichiganFraud needed your help long ago. He's resorted to drooling down his chin and repeating himself over and over again.

You're a little late to the party, SlowHead. MichiganFraud needed your help long ago. He's resorted to drooling down his chin and repeating himself over and over again.
from what I've read he doesn't need any help...you are pretty much being owned.....I'm just watching:eyes:....and:cool2:[banana]:cool2:

No, what you're actually doing is cyberblowing your fellow WVU fan. I'd expect nothing else from you.

nephew made 1st team all state as a catcher..played in the north south all star game and then signed his LOI to play baseball at Glenville.......not a bad week..playing legion ball for Parkersburg now

That’s awesome, congrats! Where is the North/South game played now? I played it in the early 90’s it was at St. Cloud Commons in West Huntington

Bullsh!t, shrimptard. You cried like a little biotch and accused me of having ruined this board, but here you are killing this board with multiple threads about college baseball and your pretend favorite team. Go back to the main board and cry some more about WVU's worst losses that you witnessed as a Old Fold & Blew season ticket holder, fraud! #Exposed

[laughing]

P.S. Fellow WVU fan SlowHead with the MichiganWVUFan reach-around in 3, 2, 1.

LMAO! As usual you like to dish it out, but can't take it, It is baseball season isn't it? You must like the "bohica" position as you frequently set yourself up for it. Why don't you go home and tell your Mommy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT