Kansas State 20, Oklahoma State 31

WVU 3, Oklahoma State 24

Kansas State 31, Oklahoma 37

WVU 13, Oklahoma 16

Kansas State 20, Iowa State 33

WVU 38, Iowa State 31

Kansas State 25, Texas Tech 24

WVU 20, Texas Tech 23

Numbers are 2 for WVU, 2 for Kansas State. Should be even game. We’ll find out at noon Saturday on Fox Sports 1.

Kansas State 24, Stanford 7

Kansas State 31, Southern Illinois 23

Kansas State 38, Nevada 17

Kansas State 35, Kansas 10

If Doege plays like he did last Saturday we lose. If he plays like he did against Iowa state then we have a chance. Simple as that.

If Doege plays like he did last Saturday we lose. If he plays like he did against Iowa state then we have a chance. Simple as that.
I LIKE YOUR THINKING. PROBABLY BECAUSE I AGREE WITH IT.
The thing that frustrated me the most last Saturday was the 2 penalties that allowed Okie State to extend drives. We essentially handed them 10 points. It wouldn't have mattered how well Doege played we were man handled up front. The only way we would have beaten Okie State is if they had coughed the ball up 4-5 times. If we play smart we have a chance this week. I doubt K State's D Line we be able to dominate us in the manner that Okie State's did.

Reactions: locustwv and Euell
Better O-Line play = better running game + more time to throw = greater chance to win. Simple as that.
Good post it will pretty much come down to how well the Oline plays. Comparing the Iowa State game to the Okie State game a little misleading both teams employ different Defensive schemes.

Reactions: Euell
It's nit just Doege. He wasn't sack 8 times because of himself. He was sacked because the OLINE can't block experience and talent. If the team plays like they did against ISU or TCU then it's a win.

Doege accounts for 10 bad passes, 5 missed WR and 5 sacks a game. Typically he’s good for a 3rd and 4th quarter True Freshman 5th yr Senior play. Eliminate 1/2 of these, we can win.

Doege accounts for 10 bad passes, 5 missed WR and 5 sacks a game. Typically he’s good for a 3rd and 4th quarter True Freshman 5th yr Senior play. Eliminate 1/2 of these, we can win.
O-line accounts for missed blocks leading to sacks and early throws. Left tackle is horrible. Doege is not going to extend plays as he is incapable of doing so. Greene will do nothing but run.

It's Doege and pray the line blocks or we stand no chance. KSU plays a 3-3-5. Our O-line seems to handle that just fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT