ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Trump is playing up the 'rigged election' drama....

bamaEER

All-American
May 29, 2001
5-time pickem champ
In three weeks, will he say (1) the election was rigged and he never really lost or will he (2) graciously concede?

I'm fairly certain it'll be #1 because I think he can't admit failure.

He'll pound his breasts, claiming victory for his Bone Spur Warriors.. then give them a link to his TRUMP TV subscription page.
PA-236921191-1024x678.jpg

In three weeks, will he say (1) the election was rigged and he never really lost or will he (2) graciously concede?

Unfortunately probably something along the lines of #1. Scary thing is - he could have easily one the election...doesn't say a whole lot about him...or Hillary.

There's no doubt there is shaddy shit taking place across the country, but not enough to cost him the entire election.

Pence will concede, Trump will dispute the results until death and his morons will believe him that the election is rigged.

There's no doubt there is shaddy shit taking place across the country, but not enough to cost him the entire election.
Are you sure the 'shady shit (as you reference it) is not enough to cost him the election? The majority of media are the propaganda wing of the Democrat party and have significant influence over what a lot of people hear (and then believe) about candidates. Read and listen to what corruption exists within the Democrat [arty and notice how little of it is presented to the populace. Contrast that with the time and print assigned to those women coming forth with their 20+ year old stories about Trump. Many have been outright refuted by 'witnesses', but still the beat goes on. Such trash does not influence the 'low information' voter? Surely you jest!

Pence will concede, Trump will dispute the results until death and his morons will believe him that the election is rigged.

This^^^.

I think his clothing line will take a hit. The crazies that are his supporters aren't really into high fashion. I think whoever said he starts a television network is spot on. He'll be another Alex Jones or Rush Limbaugh.

And idiots on the Dem side will close their eyes to reality and vote for the 'first woman president' while having the Country be destroyed to never be what we have grown up seeing as a safe, healthy, prosperous place to live. Have you ever really listened to a Trump speech and digested what he is saying about you and your fellow citizens? Might try it once (with an open mind, forgetting the Democrat talking points and propaganda).

Trump will do what he always do which is both. On election night, he will congratulate Hillary. A day or so later he will start his conspiracy theory crap. Just like his loss in the Iowa caucus.

And idiots on the Dem side will close their eyes to reality and vote for the 'first woman president' while having the Country be destroyed to never be what we have grown up seeing as a safe, healthy, prosperous place to live. Have you ever really listened to a Trump speech and digested what he is saying about you and your fellow citizens? Might try it once (with an open mind, forgetting the Democrat talking points and propaganda).
I have listened. He's an isolationist and a mental midget. I hate Hillary and the Democratic party, but she is the better candidate by light years and thankfully this election won't be close.

Reactions: bamaEER
Are you sure the 'shady shit (as you reference it) is not enough to cost him the election? The majority of media are the propaganda wing of the Democrat party and have significant influence over what a lot of people hear (and then believe) about candidates. Read and listen to what corruption exists within the Democrat [arty and notice how little of it is presented to the populace. Contrast that with the time and print assigned to those women coming forth with their 20+ year old stories about Trump. Many have been outright refuted by 'witnesses', but still the beat goes on. Such trash does not influence the 'low information' voter? Surely you jest!

In terms of vote rigging, voter fraud, etc. The only way I could see it costing an entire state is if it's a close state like Florida was in 2000.

In terms of the media and their lopsided coverage him, he brings much of it on himself and can't be surprised by it. There's no doubt in my mind they sat on the Billy Bush tape, that Anderson Cooper knew exactly what he was asking at the follow debate, and that the "accusers" were waiting in the wings for maximum effect. But ultimately that falls on Trump being Trump.

Unfortunately probably something along the lines of #1. Scary thing is - he could have easily one the election...doesn't say a whole lot about him...or Hillary.
Prior to the GOP primary, polls showed that Kasich, Rubio and Bush all would have beaten her. Cruz was a draw and Trump would lose to her. She is very beatable and probably the weakest Dem candidate since Carter.

I have listened. He's an isolationist and a mental midget. I hate Hillary and the Democratic party, but she is the better candidate by light years and thankfully this election won't be close.
Clearly, you are full of bull shit. Educate yourself and apply the definition. A desire to stop our open border policy now being enjoyed in defiance of our laws will not be an appropriate description of the term. Trump's personal international business does not isolate him from others. Actually, he is just the opposite. Mental midget charge is just stupid on its face. He is well educated and his ability to run and grow his businesses would certainly not be associated with your name calling. He does conflict with some US negotiations and deals as not good for the country and would like to renegotiate.

What do you have to offer that would substantiate your charges?

I still think he is in the contest if he shows he can detail how he is going to accomplish his stated goals for the country without going into the details of the Clinton personal shit. And hit the trail with discussion of his programs. He can counter the personal assaults with a few sentences and then move on to his programs.

Also, well buried into the vernacular, I was wrong about ability to make fraudulent vote if you can get by the registration process via absentee voter. I just called for absentee ballot and I was only asked for my name. For confirmation she told me my address to which I agreed as correct. She will send me absentee application. I sign and return, and she then sends me the actual absentee ballot. I vote, sign, and return in their envelope. Obviously, that system can be scammed. Accidentally, someone told me he was selling his absentee ballot in exchange for a dinner on planned hunting trip. Reinforcement that the system can be violated.

Last edited:
Prior to the GOP primary, polls showed that Kasich, Rubio and Bush all would have beaten her. Cruz was a draw and Trump would lose to her. She is very beatable and probably the weakest Dem candidate since Carter.
How do you explain The Donald winning the primaries? Something does not make sense? Not questioning the fact that it was actually in print.

If you can give a valid explanation of the contrast, that may be what is happening with the polls now. Can you, or anyone, explain? Not quiet ready to accept Primary v. General.

How do you explain The Donald winning the primaries? Something does not make sense? Not questioning the fact that it was actually in print.

If you can give a valid explanation of the contrast, that may be what is happening with the polls now. Can you, or anyone, explain? Not quiet ready to accept Primary v. General.
It's a poll. No one said it makes sense.

People are stubborn. It's never been about winning the WH with the base of the GOP. It's always been about making a statement of some sort.

Thankfully, Trump says the shackles are off. This means he's going to flail about with more conspiracies about the media, the election process, and how his own party failed him. Hillary will only gain from this. Problem is now we're faced with 4 years of Hillary.

This is good drama, possibly even worth making into a motion picture. Problem is this is reality. This is the reality we face in selecting the most powerful person on the planet.

Thankfully, Trump says the shackles are off. This means he's going to flail about with more conspiracies about the media, the election process, and how his own party failed him. Hillary will only gain from this. Problem is now we're faced with 4 years of Hillary.

This is good drama, possibly even worth making into a motion picture. Problem is this is reality. This is the reality we face in selecting the most powerful person on the planet.
If you have survived the last two terms, I would not be too concerned about the next one regardless of victor.

Yet, you are falling more deeply in love with the Hillary when she gets up 4-5 points? You will be in hog heaven if she wins.
Actually, I'll be in hog heaven when Trump is out of the picture. We, as a country, have to show that classless bullies like Trump aren't fit to lead us. I hope she demolishes him on election day.

The aftermath is we will have to endure Hillary for the next four years.

Actually, I'll be in hog heaven when Trump is out of the picture. We, as a country, have to show that classless bullies like Trump aren't fit to lead us. I hope she demolishes him on election day.

If the GOP can get their shit together and bury the Trump faction, I believe the Dems have 23 of the 33 Senators up for re-election. The GOP could/should hold healthy majorities in both chambers.

Trump is the worst example of what's wrong with our culture and Hillary is the worst example of what's wrong with our government.

Reactions: TarHeelEer

Enduring Hillary for four years is nothing compared to enduring the whackos with fake outrage and half truths about her presidency for four years just like they have been doing for the past 8. And they have the nerve to blame Obama and soon Hillary for the divisiveness.

I could never be ugly. Not sure I get all the cryptic-ism....You don't think Trump is an Isolationist?

No. I'd group them a little differently: globalist, free tradist, fair tradist, nationalist, isolationalist. Trumps words put him between fair tradist and nationalist. He never said to permanently stop trade or immigration.

Enduring Hillary for four years is nothing compared to enduring the whackos with fake outrage and half truths about her presidency for four years just like they have been doing for the past 8. And they have the nerve to blame Obama and soon Hillary for the divisiveness.
No doubt. Obama's birth certificate conspiracy is nothing compared to what she has coming. The mud will be-a-flyin'.

No. I'd group them a little differently: globalist, free tradist, fair tradist, nationalist, isolationalist. Trumps words put him between fair tradist and nationalist. He never said to permanently stop trade or immigration.
We'll have to agree to disagree. He's been harping on trade since the 80s. He wants to leave NATO. Compares himself to Brexit(??). Thinks the forward deployment of troops is too expensive and we could protect ourselves from our own soil.

“We are going to take care of this country first,” he said, “before we worry about everyone else in the world.”

So maybe nationalist/isolationist

If the GOP can get their shit together and bury the Trump faction, I believe the Dems have 23 of the 33 Senators up for re-election. The GOP could/should hold healthy majorities in both chambers.
Have you not had enough with the split government? Let us give Hillary the majorities she needs to pass her proposals for a government the liberals want. We certainly need a few hundred thousand out of Syria. Ditto the other Middle East and Latin American countries. Saudi is a true amigo and their form of government may encourage a more prosperous country. No doubt California can absorb another million unemployed neighbors. Miami probably has the preferred climate and would welcome more Democrat votes. Damn, thank you folks for enlightening those of us who are just a bit more conservative.

The US is certainly thriving after 8 years and an additional $10 trillion of debt to hand to our kids. The country is currently do so well that those of us receiving a return for the investment we made in Social Security are going to get a monthly increase in benefits of less than $4 per month. Before you show too much excitement with your new found wealth, keep in mind that Part B of Medicare insurance is scheduled to be greater than $4. I don't want anyone to be too concerned though because our government was looking out for us. By law, Medicare Part B increase is limited to the Social Security increase. The shortfall will be absorbed in the paycheck of those folks who continue to work. What a great country we have allowed.

eerdoc, I agree 100% that the media is a hard left lean as a bunch. That is nothing new in my lifetime though. It has been that way since the early 70's at least. But to be fair, the press covered the Benghazi hearings to death and the destruction of the emails, Blackberries, and unsecured servers. What else could they say really. Maybe they could have hit harder but Lordy there have been some scathing reports in the NY Times and other media outlets.

In my opinion, had the Republicans nominated a realistic candidate, Hillary gets the 10th degree from the press. But instead the Party offered up a buffoon that has criticized the press from the beginning...a great way to lose the election IMO.

And to be fair here, the press' coverage of the Trump circus from the beginning is probably the reason he won the nomination. They gave him fair more airtime than his opponents because he was a terrific sound bite for TV.

I listened to his entire campaign speech last week from Greensboro NC. Another chance to actually talk about his plans for America and all he could talk about was the press, the bad-looking women who accused him, and the rigged election. He did say for the millionth time that he was going to build that wall and that he is going have Hillary prosecuted. I think he mentioned Obamacare. (of course offered no alternatives in this rally) He was going to bring the jobs that left NC back.....really??? How???? Does NC want textile mills lost to Mexico to return? Furniture maybe could return as that was at least semi-skilled labor. But again, not a single concrete plan.

As a moderate, it is time that the Republican Party decides what it wants to be. While I consider myself religious, I am not in any way represented by the Religious Right. I own and carry firearms. But I am not far right 2nd Amendment freak. I believe in less government but I am not a Tea Party type. I just want a political party that cares about mainstream American family values, good jobs, and a viable future. Right now, neither of these two parties meet MY needs.

Reactions: bamaEER
eerdoc, I agree 100% that the media is a hard left lean as a bunch. That is nothing new in my lifetime though. It has been that way since the early 70's at least. But to be fair, the press covered the Benghazi hearings to death and the destruction of the emails, Blackberries, and unsecured servers. What else could they say really. Maybe they could have hit harder but Lordy there have been some scathing reports in the NY Times and other media outlets.

In my opinion, had the Republicans nominated a realistic candidate, Hillary gets the 10th degree from the press. But instead the Party offered up a buffoon that has criticized the press from the beginning...a great way to lose the election IMO.

And to be fair here, the press' coverage of the Trump circus from the beginning is probably the reason he won the nomination. They gave him fair more airtime than his opponents because he was a terrific sound bite for TV.

I listened to his entire campaign speech last week from Greensboro NC. Another chance to actually talk about his plans for America and all he could talk about was the press, the bad-looking women who accused him, and the rigged election. He did say for the millionth time that he was going to build that wall and that he is going have Hillary prosecuted. I think he mentioned Obamacare. (of course offered no alternatives in this rally) He was going to bring the jobs that left NC back.....really??? How???? Does NC want textile mills lost to Mexico to return? Furniture maybe could return as that was at least semi-skilled labor. But again, not a single concrete plan.

As a moderate, it is time that the Republican Party decides what it wants to be. While I consider myself religious, I am not in any way represented by the Religious Right. I own and carry firearms. But I am not far right 2nd Amendment freak. I believe in less government but I am not a Tea Party type. I just want a political party that cares about mainstream American family values, good jobs, and a viable future. Right now, neither of these two parties meet MY needs.
I understand your comments about the wasted comments, but did you ever consider that it was Hillary's fault? If she gives straight answers, there would be no reason to continue the battle. When she is caught up in lies, how can you expect congress to conduct their obligation to cover oversight on the issues. She lied about Benghazi. She lied about Emails. After her visit, the lies were exposed and congress had to recall her again and again. Do you not think she should be required to return after all(some) emails showed up? Her first response to Benghazi was about the video which was quickly brought into question. She appointed an investigative committee that was obviously stacked. Why/how can congress overlook the obvious and walk away from her.

Election is rigged. If it wasn't rigged, we wouldn't have the 2 Party Dictatorship. Democrats and Republicans control everything. This happens for a reason. They are one and the same. Just look at the debates for great example. Both big parties fight like hell to prevent any outsiders from debating. Gary Johnson is on the ballot for all 50 states yet not allowed to participate because he doesn't have their "standard polling %". Even if you don't like the guy, to deny him the right to debate when he's on all 50 ballots is textbook definition of corruption.

And something else we wouldn't have if the 2 Party Dictatorship didn't exist? Career politicians like Mitch McConnell who has been in office since for centuries it seems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT