ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Trump is playing up the 'rigged election' drama....

Election is rigged. If it wasn't rigged, we wouldn't have the 2 Party Dictatorship. Democrats and Republicans control everything. This happens for a reason. They are one and the same. Just look at the debates for great example. Both big parties fight like hell to prevent any outsiders from debating. Gary Johnson is on the ballot for all 50 states yet not allowed to participate because he doesn't have their "standard polling %". Even if you don't like the guy, to deny him the right to debate when he's on all 50 ballots is textbook definition of corruption.

And something else we wouldn't have if the 2 Party Dictatorship didn't exist? Career politicians like Mitch McConnell who has been in office since for centuries it seems.

The election is not rigged. It is idiotic to even make that statement. If you don't like the fact that a candidate has to have 10% to be included in the debates, work to change it. But you can also see that if some minimum is not set, you could have any Tom, Dick or Harry wanting to be included in the debates?

Is Tom Harry Dick on ballot of every state? I don't think so as you have to apply and go through a process to achieve that. Democrats and Republicans make the rules and control everything. I just wish both parties of the 2 Party Dictatorship would stop blaming the other and accept responsibility for destroying this country.

Want to know what is really idiotic? You fools who continue to vote for Republicans, Democrats, etc even after they have sold out the people time after time again. Can someone tell me how Turtleneck McConnell is still in office or Harry Reid? These guys have been in politics since Great Depression, at least it feels that way. What have they accomplished? Not a damn thing besides making millions. Yet people still vote for them election after election.

Rerun posts are certainly revealing. Amazing that the left learned nothing from the election. Hillary supporters are going to support her in rerun. She is a looser who offers nothing.

EPBB8y9U8AA6oD9

Last edited:
I love this ....its like watching the Democrats put their wiener in a car door & shutting it .....over & over again

LOL!

More like banging the Republicans wives over and over and over again while the Republicans are forced to sit there and watch...and then say they are cool with it.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
In three weeks, will he say (1) the election was rigged and he never really lost or will he (2) graciously concede?

I'm fairly certain it'll be #1 because I think he can't admit failure.

LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT