ADVERTISEMENT

Now it's Biff vs. the NFL

Charlottesville, he took up for the nazis. "Good people on both sides."
He called people on both sides good and bad and there were good and bad on both sides! About time we had a President who wasn't so damn politically correct! NFL Players, can stand, kneel, or lay down today based on the Presidents comments but the truth remains people are getting tired of the players in the NFL (and other leagues) political agenda! You can tell they (the viewers) are because the ratings and attendance in the NFL is on a downward slop.

DKf_AJoXoAAmOUm.jpg

He's quick to forget that it was 40 years ago when veterans were throwing their medals over the fence in protest.......but kneeling.......blasphemy!
I doubt you were around 40 years ago.....so just STFU. I was around at that time. I also doubt you were ever subjected to being spit on or being called "baby killer" for serving the country....I saw it all.....you saw nothing.

I doubt you were around 40 years ago.....so just STFU. I was around at that time. I also doubt you were ever subjected to being spit on or being called "baby killer" for serving the country....I saw it all.....you saw nothing.

I was around.......not of age to get drafted however. So, you STFU......[winking]......and since you don't believe me, perhaps I should just not believe you? [eyeroll]

I was around.......not of age to get drafted however. So, you STFU......[winking]......and since you don't believe me, perhaps I should just not believe you? [eyeroll]
I said I "doubt"......do you know the difference? I bet you have NEVER served in the military. Since you were around....did you see soldiers being spit on?

No....I never owned a business.........Now.....Have you ever served in the military?

Nope.....but that doesn't stop you from having opinions on business-related news, does it? I have always respected the Hell out of veterans and those currently serving. If drafted, I would have served. Unless my bone spurs acted up. [laughing]

Nope.....but that doesn't stop you from having opinions on business-related news, does it? I have always respected the Hell out of veterans and those currently serving. If drafted, I would have served. Unless my bone spurs acted up. [laughing]

^^^^^ISIS SUPPORTER - Report him to the FBI

This crap is so funny. You Nazi supporters allow the white supremacists to march because "it's peaceful and part of the Constitutional rights".......but kneeling during the anthem......how dare them!!!! So it's ok to be a racist, but it's not ok to kneel in protest........gotcha.

Oh, they can kneel all they want to. I don't have to watch them.

I think you are confused. You could have enlisted. Not everyone that has served was drafted.

Reactions: dave
When someone from the left is offended - they're called snowflakes. When someone from the left protests - they're trying to quell freedom of speech. When someone from the right is offended - it's called common sense. When someone on the right protests - they are just excercise for their freedom of speech.

When someone from the left is offended - they're called snowflakes. When someone from the left protests - they're trying to quell freedom of speech. When someone from the right is offended - it's called common sense. When someone on the right protests - they are just excercise for their freedom of speech.
^^^Snowflake melting here.^^^

One of the most conflicted actions in our nation's history to learn about. I support the sentiment amongst anti-war protesters during Vietnam, but found the aggressive acts toward soldiers despicable. To protest the soldiers? Makes no sense, and turns a sentiment of peace into a hostile action. I don't understand the focus on the soldiers at all.

Reactions: bornaneer
I think you are confused. You could have enlisted. Not everyone that has served was drafted.

Just like millions of other Americans, I chose a different career path. But I also don't claim to know more than the generals......(*hint.....[winking])

Oh, they can kneel all they want to. I don't have to watch them.

And that's much like my beliefs. I will watch the games, and I give no cares for what they do during the anthem. I care about me, and what I believe. I stand. I salute. I respect freedoms as well. This is a non-issue that is being blown up.

Just like millions of other Americans, I chose a different career path. But I also don't claim to know more than the generals......(*hint.....[winking])
You mean a career path to avoid serving in the military? You are the one that likes to play the military card when it comes to our current President.....and you also seem to forget that he IS the Commander in Chief.

You mean a career path to avoid serving in the military? You are the one that likes to play the military card when it comes to our current President.....and you also seem to forget that he IS the Commander in Chief.

Really? You going to call out everyone that didn't join the military? Congrats.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT