ADVERTISEMENT

Now it's Biff vs. the NFL

Alzeimers. It's the only explanation.
4IsUeZu.jpg

Reactions: bamaEER
Having someone actually saying what they are thinking bothers you? I hate to get you even MORE bent out of shape.....but....Trump just told the Warriors they are NOT welcome at the White House.

So Steph Curry says he doesn't want to go to the WH and Biff angrily uninvites him. Hysterical stuff.

MAGA

You also have reading comprehension skills. Lol sad and uneducated.

LOL...Lebron James to Trump-"Going to the WH was an honor til you showed up"

MAGA

Sorry, that doesn't change the result of the election. Trump is your president whether you like it or not LOL

The President goes to Alabama to campaign for a racist and calls a black a guy a SOB but he's not a racist?

LOL.

Trumpsters are so gullible.

If a President wants the privilege of serving the people of the US, he shouldn't be allowed to disrespect people based on skin color. You're fired. Find something else to do.

Where did he disrespect people for their skin color? He dis'd them for themselves disrespecting the flag during their employment.

skin color ?

where did you get that ?

or is that all you have ?

and there it is...

dems using race to get votes...

wow...

So, Trump says "You're Fired" to those who don't stand for the anthem? Interesting.......so......either salute what I tell you to salute, or else. Remind me, what happened to this guy?

the-tragically-powerful-story-behind-the-lone-german-who-refused-to-give-hitler-the-nazi-salute.jpg

Oh, but "Make America Great Again" means more freedoms.......yeah, right.

(Disclosure: I'm against not saluting the flag or the anthem, but I'm in favor for people's individual freedoms to not do it as well)

ADVERTISEMENT