ADVERTISEMENT

NOTE Week 1 Pick’m

will include the games on August 24 and The Labor Day weekend games.

Why you ask?
Miami goes to the Swamp on 8/24 I believe & we’ve went about 8 months since Pick’m so it’s that time!

Let’s get the Bamd back together @WVex-pat in GA

I really appreciate the time you take to run the "pick 'me" both you @3xWVUenginEER and @WVex-pat in GA

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS

Let's get this started again. Thanks for the work you do.

Between doing the slate/schedule and keeping the stats I’ve got the light end of the log imo. I’ll have out the schedule by 16-17th and as always to get all the games you got to have the picks in by the kickoffs.

[banana][cheers]

Have you ever considered trying to do this online? I used to participate in another one, and whoever runs it (on the Michigan forum) could have it automatically select all B1G games (like you do with Big XII games) and then it would auto fill the other 'big games' of the week, or he could make it only do top 25, or whatever other options it provided. I know the host site did all the work for you - weekly stats, yearly stats, etc. They had a pinned thread where they would also have a link to the site, copy the weekly standings, and allow the bullshit commentary in the thread. Just an idea, as it seems like whoever does the stats has a hard job, unless it's just an old retired guy living in the Georgia mountains.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT