ADVERTISEMENT

Not to be confused with official 5 thoughts, my 5 knee jerk reactions

pharm77

All-Conference
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
1) Did Rich really shred everything in his office or did Spav find an old set of "try these with a tired defense on the road clinging to a lead with four minutes" plays? We seem to always have that ONE WTF offensive series at the worst time.
2) After watching OSU-Texas and some of OU-KSU, then ours-aside from wondering if we are favored in another game this year, if the league doesn't address it's officiating, it is criminal and going to hurt the league's reputation and ability to be a player.
3) From shots I saw, Briles and his thugs must have taken the hot girls with them when they left Waco or the parents must not be letting the daughters attend.
4) FS2 makes you long for the production values, transmission quality and announcing skills of WOAY producing TV Wrestling in the 70's.....then again that does a disservice to Shirley Love.
5) I have said this since the beginning of our time in the Big XII (and I know many don't buy it), but every year we are going to lose a game we shouldn't because of having to travel and general oddness of our situation. I am hoping this was it and the fact that we hung on will prove a turning point down the road. Because I also add that because it is a weird thing for the other teams to travel this far, we should be able to steal a game as well.
As a man much wiser than me once said "we beat the only other team on the field today and that's about all we could ask for."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News