ADVERTISEMENT

Not a single post on the Cohen release from the libs

they've moved back to climate change for the next 72 hours...

cnn implanted climate change into their inadequate brains today...

Reactions: atlkvb

But he flipped on the president, and is going to spend like 6 months in jail. He had all kinds of good stuff.

Reactions: BoHed
Hes not twlling them what they want. It serms water boarding Manafort isnt getting the lies they want eithet.

Judge told them to re-file Manafort, that it wasn't going to be sealed. I guess we'll see almost all of it redacted.

I posted this last week...

Paul Sperry@paulsperry_

ATTENTION: If Mueller does NOT seal any of the 3 sentencing memos he's filing this week re Flynn, Manafort & Cohen, it's a WRAP -- no additional indictments, Russia related or otherwise. He's got nothing, just a politicized report next yr (which Whitaker's under no ob to release)

Not a lib. I did read today’s filings on Cohen by the New York prosecutor (40 pages), and by Mueller’s office (7 pages). NY prosecutor addressing campaign violations, essentially, while Mueller is investigating Russian interference in the presidential election. NY pushing for significant jail time (4 years if i remember right), and was pretty blunt and harsh about Cohen’s crimes and failure to fully cooperate. Mueller’s office was easier on Cohen in its sentencing memo and said he helped them significantly regarding the Russia investigation. Most interesting to me, from Mueller’s memo:

1. “The defendant’s false statements obscured the fact that the Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government. If the project was completed, the Company could have received hundreds of millions of dollars from Russian sources in licensing fees and other revenues. The fact that Cohen continued to work on the project and discuss it with Individual 1 well into the campaign was material to the ongoing congressional and SCO investigations, particularly because it occurred at a time of sustained efforts by the Russian government to interfere with the U.S. presidential election.”

2. “Cohen provided the SCO with useful information concerning certain discrete Russia-related matters core to its investigation that he obtained by virtue of his regular contact with Company executives during the campaign.

3. “Cohen provided relevant and useful information concerning his contacts with persons connected to the White House during the 2017-2018 time period.

The highlights are mine to point out certain parts. I read those as pretty ominous as to what other information Mueller has. Mueller’s memo was circumspect, probably because this sentencing did not directly relate to his investigation and he probably didn’t want to tip his hand, as most in his position wouldn’t during an investigation.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Dude is looking at 5 years with cooperation. Haha. And the righties are here gloating? jfc

you are a smart guy. With Cohen and Manafort turned its only a matter of time.
Cohen has flipped.

[laughing][roll][laughing]

And guess what, there is no attorney-client privilege when they conspire to commit a crime.

[banana]
It’s getting really good. Cohen has flipped. Trump is f’ucked.

#somuchwinning

And the best you get out of the filing is payoffs to women we knew about a year ago.

lol. Stay in that bubble. This will all be over soon.

iu

Reactions: tjebarr
lol...

you idiots were gloating just last week when he turned on Trump...
True, but some of these Wingnuts are at times entertaining. Wasn’t too long ago one of them was predicting the imminent indictment of Don Jr. ........ Gotta love it.

True, but some of these Wingnuts are at times entertaining. Wasn’t too long ago one of them was predicting the imminent indictment of Don Jr. ........ Gotta love it.
Are you sure that’s not going to happen?

I personally know a righty Trump zombie and he really believes everything Trump says. They are gloating because Trump told them he has been cleared and the midterms was a huge win for him.

It wasn't a huge loss. He lost similar numbers of House seats to other presidents, and actually picked up seats in the Senate. That second part has only occurred five times in the last century.

It wasn't a huge loss. He lost similar numbers of House seats to other presidents, and actually picked up seats in the Senate. That second part has only occurred five times in the last century.
Wasn’t it 40 seats gained?

I don't know @moe seems to think Cohen gave Mueller all he needs to indict Trump for conspiracy, bribery, influence peddling, and attempting to change the outcome of an election with the help of a foreign adversary...I mean it's all right there in the always trustworthy and factual incorruptible NEW YORK TIMES no less!

It just has to be true...the beginning of the end for Trump! Mueller is about to drop the hammer on him! @MountaineerWV thinks Trump is about ready to resign it's so bad what Cohen has provided to Mueller:scream:

So do impeachment proceedings begin Monday?

I don't know @moe seems to think Cohen gave Mueller all he needs to indict Trump for conspiracy, bribery, influence peddling, and attempting to change the outcome of an election with the help of a foreign adversary...I mean it's all right there in the always trustworthy and factual incorruptible NEW YORK TIMES no less!

It just has to be true...the beginning of the end for Trump! Mueller is about to drop the hammer on him! @MountaineerWV thinks Trump is about ready to resign it's so bad what Cohen has provided to Mueller:scream:

So do impeachment proceedings begin Monday?

No idiot.......I said I would TAKE that scenario......I didn't say he WAS ABOUT TO. Serious issues you have........on many levels.

Don Jr will be indicted. Mark it down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT