ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Cohen clearing his conscience

cohen is quoted as saying Trump told him "black people are too stupid to vote for me". Trump also said "name one country not run by a black person that isnt a shithole"

Michael Cohen is a loud mouth liar (Source - liberals on this forum, up until Cohen was charged)

Michael Cohen speaks the truth about POTUS (Source - liberals on this forum, shortly after Cohen was charged)

Michael Cohen is a loud mouth liar (Source - liberals on this forum, up until Cohen was charged)

Michael Cohen speaks the truth about POTUS (Source - liberals on this forum, shortly after Cohen was charged)

What do you expect from racists lie the board liberals? People like tj who uses the n word. They are not good people.

I'm sure you read that entire Vanity Fair article...

weak sauce...

tenor.gif

Reactions: bamaEER and tjebarr
cohen is quoted as saying Trump told him "black people are too stupid to vote for me". Trump also said "name one country not run by a black person that isnt a shithole"

Atl still likes him though. Trump isn’t racist.

So because he received the Ellis Island Award means he’s not a racist?

LOL!
Obama is black, does that mean he isn;t racist? F**king biggest hater ever, Good riddance he's relagated to the dust bin of bad Presidents and marxists.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT