ADVERTISEMENT

Not A Single Person Reading This Forum Really Thinks Abortion Is Murder...

I didn’t make an argument... ...other than people dont really believe abortion is murder.

Nothing been posted to disprove that....

Well let me start a thread stating "people aren't Child molesters" and see how many defenders we get for Child molesters huh Orlaco?

I'm disproving it! It is murder...exactly for the reasons I stated. It's alive, it's human and you must kill it in order to abort it. If that's NOT murder, what would you call it?

You’re delusional.

....but this is a rare time I’m not actually drunk (but you made a safe bet) because I’ll be going to work on a Sunday.

I don't start threads I'm not interested in Orlaco. That's intoxicated thought...if not aided by alcohol, then fed by intellectual vapidness.

I don't start threads I'm not interested in Orlaco. That's intoxicated thought...if not aided by alcohol, then fed by intellectual vapidness.

I’m completely vested in the subject of this thread... ...you just don’t (yet) even know what it is...

Makes me smile actually.

I’m completely vested in the subject of this thread... ...you just don’t (yet) even know what it is...

Makes me smile actually.

It would help me understand what you're up to if you'd answer a few simple questions, or at least admit that you can't.

You’re delusional.

If you can give me one example of my delusional behavior I'll just leave this thread an stop bothering you with my opinions on a subject you obviously don't care about one way or the other.

So what's "delusional" about anything I've posted in this thread?

It would help me understand what you're up to if you'd answer a few simple questions, or at least admit that you can't.

I really don’t care that you don’t understand.

You’ll just lie (again) after getting beat down anyway.

Tell me one lie I posted in this thread...besides suggesting you're drunk?

Well you keep thinking what you want Orlaco...all I see is non answers to my many questions to you which tells me you either:

A) Can't answer them because you have no answers.

B) Won't answer them because you have no answers.

Either way we have

C) No answers.:eek:kay:

Tell me an accurate percentage of all pregnancies that are aborted each year?

...not very high...I’m sure...

...and I’ll revisit this thread later.

Why does it matter? In my opinion, one is too many. If only three kids a year are beaten to death by their Parents does that make the 3 who were beaten to death just mere statistics?

Why does it matter? In my opinion, one is too many. If only three kids a year are beaten to death by their Parents does that make the 3 who were beaten to death just mere statistics?

Show me stats in percentages... ..or shut up.

Tell me what percentage of those that are killed simply because they are unwanted are OK to kill?

There are such things as miscarriages, but those aren't willful terminations of perfectly innocent & healthy Children. No more than babies born with birth defects or other deformities are any less Human or Loved by their Parents. Should they be aborted just because they're not perfect? Tell that to the Parents who Love and care for them.

I will do no such thing. You have some nerve demanding I answer your questions while you've spent the whole thread dodging mine.

Tell you what. I'll produce your stats AFTER you answer at least three questions I've asked you in this thread. Questions I get to pick since you've avoided ALL of them! No answers to my questions, Google is your friend on the stats you want me to produce.

Abortion Surveillance—Findings and Reports

Abortion Surveillance 2014

In 2014, 652,639 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC from 49 reporting areas. The abortion rate for 2014 was 12.1 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years, and the abortion ratio was 186 abortions per 1,000 live births.

Compared with 2013, the total number and rate of reported abortions for 2014 decreased 2%, and the ratio decreased 7%. Additionally, from 2005 to 2014, the number, rate, and ratio of reported abortions decreased 21%, 22%, and 22%, respectively. In 2014, all three measures reached their lowest level for the entire period of analysis (2005—2014).

Women in their twenties accounted for the majority of abortions in 2014 and throughout the period of analysis. The majority of abortions in 2014 took place early in gestation: 91.5% of abortions were performed at ≤13 weeks’ gestation; a smaller number of abortions (7.2%) were performed at 14–20 weeks’ gestation, and even fewer (1.3%) were performed at ≥21 weeks’ gestation. In 2014, 22.6% of all abortions were early medical abortions. The percentage of abortions reported as early medical abortions increased 110% from 2005 to 2014, with a 1% increase from 2013 to 2014. Source: Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2014 Surveillance Summaries, November 24, 2017, 66(24);1–48, MMWR.

Link:
https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/abortion.htm

Now @Orlaco, I've answered your question, show the rest of the board what a stand up poster you are and answer the question I asked you in post #24 of this thread.

Funny-Democrat-Meme-16.png

Reactions: EEResistable
I agree with him 100%.

Many others do too despite what the OP suggests.

Guys I think I know what the OP is up to. Let me try and break it down like this:

If Abortion is murder, (of course we think it is) then why aren't we calling for the prosecutions of the murderers?(Mothers) OP is trying to equate the relatively small number of choice Abortions measured against all live births and suggesting we're letting a small percentage of murders happen without being upset while the vast majority of live births where mothers decide to carry their babies full term is perfectly OK with us.

So how can we applaud the Mothers who simply decide to carry their babies full term, yet call those who decide to early terminate a small number of unwanted pregnancies murderers simply because they exercised their constitutionally protected right to "choice"? How can we force them into making a choice decision NOT to carry full term, which few of them actually do? I think that's the twisted logic OP is trying to use to say "no one really considers abortion murder" instead of just a simple choice for the Mother, because if we did we'd be prosecuting the Mothers who merely decide to early terminate.

If that's the OP's point, here's the major flaw in that argument. Abortion is BOTH a legal procedure as well as a Moral question. The Law does allow a Mother to terminate her unwanted pregnancy but the Law also doesn't hold her Morally obligated. It also doesn't decide when she gets pregnant! Not even her sexually active Lifestyle determines that! It only influences the possibility, but she has NO control over exactly when she actually conceives! Many Married couples desperately want Children but can't conceive for various reasons. It's not a decision a Man or (Women) make!

This is NOT the providence of Man's Laws...because Man is NOT the author of Life itself. Therefore Morally, Man has no right to decide unto himself which innocent lives come into the World. That's not our dominion or providence, no more than it's not under our power to determine the Sex of each Baby, or its DNA, or it's individual personality, or any number of other unique Human qualities created in each Human being for God's own specific purposes. We are NOT given that dominion, so how can we morally justify before Almighty God terminating any one of those innocent lives simply for our own convenience or inconvenience as the case of unwanted pregnancies may be?

This Moral question of God's Law makes the decision to kill unwanted babies murder. Man's Law says it's OK, but his Law does not supersede the Supreme Law of the Creator of Life itself who says it is NOT OK to murder. The Law says racial discrimination is wrong, and if you do it you will be prosecuted. However it is not Morally illegal to be a racist under Man's Law. You are not prosecuted for believing people of color are inferior to you. You are only prosecuted for acting out on those beliefs. You are held to God's higher Moral Law though if you are a racist. Similarly, the Law allows mothers to terminate their unwanted pregnancies without fear of prosecution. But morally they have a higher authority to answer to.The Law of the Life giver himself...Yahweh God! Of course to an Atheist this means nothing, but not even an Atheist can deny the miracle of Childbirth, and has no control over any aspect of it!

Almighty God is not mocked. Willful violations of his Laws do not go unpunished. It is a lie straight from the pitt of Hell that Mothers who kill their unwanted Children suffer no emotional trauma or other complications from that decision...some are Life long scars. The media doesn't report it...the emotional trauma, mental imbalance, and in some cases physical loss of fertility among many Women who choose to surreptitiously terminate their pregnancies. Many women undergo therapy and treatment after the procedure, and some never recover from it. It is traumatizing! Morally gut wrenching...because it is a violation of Almighty God's Moral order against murder.

Didn't mean to go on like this, but all the Left has about this issue are lies. Lies about what a fetus is, lies about how gruesome abortion is, lies about how much emotional devastation it causes Mothers and the pain it causes the Babies! Lies...Truth isn't in them on this issue because Truth destroys their arguments for it. Read here for yourself some of the more haunting stories of Mothers who killed their innocent children before they were born. Tell me they're not suffering from guilt over being stone cold murderers?

excerpt:
“Two weeks after the abortion, I went into labor. I staggered into the bathroom. And there, with my husband beside me, I delivered a part of my baby the doctor had missed. It was the head of my baby. . . I’ll wake up in the middle of the night, thinking I hear a baby crying. And I still have nightmares in which I am forced to watch my baby being ripped apart in front of me. I simply miss my baby. I constantly wake up wanting to nurse my child, wanting to hold my child. And that’s something the doctor never told me I would experience"

excerpt:
"We also hear the words of post-abortive Women like Cecile Richards who will say that their abortions were the right thing to do. But whether they are stuffing down their emotions or just plain lying, abortion is never a happy ending. It kills a child and leaves a mother to live the rest of her life with the knowledge that she took her child’s life."

excerpt:
"When I had my abortions, I never thought about how it would affect others. I didn’t think about my future children. I never thought about how I would have to explain my selfishness to them. My abortions live in me, and unfortunately, they live in them ”

full article:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/8-brutal-heart-rending-quotes-from-women-who-aborted-their-babies

These are the Truths about the moral Law against Abortion that is Murder which the current Man-made Laws do not address. Unfortunately neither did the OP of this thread in a feigned attempt to belittle the call from the Pro Life community that abortion is murder, because if it were we'd be arresting every Mom who decides to terminate her unwanted pregnancy and charging her with Murder. We don't have to, the guilt over murdering their unwanted Children is handled by a higher authority than our man made Laws which run counter to his.

Sorry about the length of the post, but the OP is such a disingenuous rabble rouser...I had to say what was on my mind about this just to dispose of the deceit & dishonesty behind this whole thread which the OP claims to "not care anything about one way or the other". Another lie.

Last edited:
Jeffery Dahmer should have chosen younger victims because apparently some don't consider it murder if you're still in the womb.

iu

So does that make it three... ...or are we all the way up to four ?

That's more than the questions you've answered in this thread.
(that you don't care about one way or the other)

So if you don't get any more responses, you have plenty of company. You still haven't proved abortion is NOT murder...if it isn't, then what else do you say it is?

What a fraud.

Jeffery Dahmer should have chosen younger victims because apparently some don't consider it murder if you're still in the womb.

iu

You'll get criticized of course for posting that pic because it's "too graphic" but Pro Aborts never defend what it is they actually support which is perfectly illustrated in this photo.

If a pregnant women is murdered and the fetus does not live........why is the murderer charged with TWO deaths?

Reactions: atlkvb
If a pregnant women is murdered and the fetus does not live........why is the murderer charged with TWO deaths?

You won't get an answer. I've tried. No one who says Abortion is NOT murder has an answer...not even the fraudulent OP.

You are... ...100%.

I said last night I said you're drunk. Now I'm sure you're stoned! Read post #70 (especially the testimonies from Mom's who understand they indeed murdered their own kids) and tell me how I agree with you Abortion is NOT murder?

Here, have some more of this Orlaco
920x920.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT