ADVERTISEMENT

Not A Single Person Reading This Forum Really Thinks Abortion Is Murder...

.....no way.

And everyone who favors it (Abortion) doesn't think a Fetus is Human, but they can't tell you what else it is if it isn't Human? A Fish? A Bird? They have different names to get around the fact it is BOTH Human AND alive. Why else do you have to kill it in order to abort it? If it's human, and alive, and you kill it...that's murder...no matter how else you dress it up.

Reactions: EEResistable
I don’t really care either way... ...I just don’t.

Pretty much like everyone else,

I don’t really care either way... ...I just don’t.

Pretty much like everyone else,

Why'd you bring it up? What are you doing to whatever "it" is if you decide to have an Abortion Orlaco? Can we at least agree something is being killed?

How can you Abort without terminating the Life of whatever you decide to call "it"?

Explain?

You make it seem like abortion is anything close to killing a two year old child.

You make it seem like abortion is anything close to killing a two year old child.

What's the difference Orlaco? Put it this way...when the Parents of that 2 year old saw that little Baby inside their Mommy's tummy during an ultra sound 26 months earlier...when it did it change from something that wasn't Human into something that was? Is that 2 year old any different in its Human essence at 24 months than it was just two months sooner? If so, when did it change form and from what?

What's the difference Orlaco? Put it this way...when the Parents of that 2 year old saw that little Baby inside their Mommy's tummy during an ultra sound 26 months earlier...when it did it change from something that wasn't Human into something that was? Is that 2 year old any different in its Human essence at 24 months than it was just two months sooner? If so, when did it change form and from what?

No way other posters on this forum agree with you.... ...no way.

Obviously.However similar to you, those who do (disagree with me) cannot answer my questions. Why not?

If they disagree with what I'm saying, in what way? Why can't you answer me? Explain your understanding of what Abortion is? I know..."you don't care". So why'd you bring it up?

Obviously.However similar to you, those who do (disagree with me) cannot answer my questions. Why not?

If they disagree with what I'm saying, in what way? Why can't you answer me? Explain your understanding of what Abortion is? I know..."you don't care". So why'd you bring it up?

Let this thread marinate (I’ll certainly make a solid point later)..... ....let’s see if those REALLY against abortion even have the ‘nads to discuss it on a forum.

Answer this Orlaco. If the Left (like you) doesn't care about Abortion, what was that March in Washington shortly after Trump's inauguration all about? Why do Leftists insist their candidates ALL have to be "Pro Choice" or in favor of on demand Abortions if they "don't care"? Why didn't those protesters let the "Pro Choice" Women who choose Life speak at that march if no one cares?

Why does the Democrat party say this (Abortion) is THE one thing they absolutely WILL NOT compromise on if "no one cares"?

Obviously it's a pretty big issue if they're out there Marching, and insisting on preserving Abortion rights just for something "no one cares" about right Orlaco?:confused:

Let this thread marinate (I’ll certainly make a solid point later)..... ....let’s see if those REALLY against abortion even have the ‘nads to discuss it on a forum.

OK...but while you're "marinating" why not a few simple answers to my simple questions?

I've asked you three or four relatively straightforward questions in this thread trying to see exactly what your position is on this issue besides "I don't care one way or the other".

Fine.

But YOU brought it up! Why is it a topic worth you trying to see what others think about if you "don't care one way or the other"? If you "don't care" why is it so hard for you to at least offer your own opinions on it or answer a few simple questions about it?

You're not making any sense.

OK...but while you're "marinating" why not a few simple answers to my simple questions?

I’m not marinating...I’m giving the thread time to become deeply flavorful before moving on. It’s not like the abortion debate is going away anytime soon (if you really think that’s what this thread is about..).

Let’s see if anybody else here actually thinks abortion is murder and then I’ll address the topic (even those you mentioned that ‘marched’)...

I've asked you three or four relatively straightforward questions in this thread trying to see exactly what your position is on this issue besides "I don't care one way or the other".

Fine.

But YOU brought it up! Why is it a topic worth you trying to see what others think about if you "don't care one way or the other"? If you "don't care" why is it so hard for you to at least offer your own opinions on it or answer a few simple questions about it?

You're not making any sense.

F’n relaxe dude. I don’t owe you shit.

Time....

Orlaco you said you "don't care one way or the other" about this issue right? OK, does Planned Parenthood?

Reason I ask is if you remember back last Spring when Trump was making his budget proposals he first offered to eliminate full Federal funding to Planned Parenthood...remember that?

They howled. "But you're cutting off Women's access to health care...mammograms, pap smears, and such...Abortions are just a small part of what we do" they screamed... remember that?

OK, so Trump offers them a deal. "Tell 'ya what" he said. "I'll restore ALL of your funding if you just agree to STOP doing Abortions. If it's such a small part of what you do, nothing's lost right?" He offered to restore full funding to them if they would just agree to stop doing the small amount of Abortions they claim is all they do. Remember that?

Guess what? They turned him down. Yup. They refused virtually full funding for all of the rest of their "Health care services" just because they did not want to stop doing Abortions!

And you say no one cares about it?

Puhleese!!!!![pfftt]

I’m not marinating...I’m giving the thread time to become deeply flavorful before moving on. It’s not like the abortion debate is going away anytime soon (if you really think that’s what this thread is about..).

Let’s see if anybody else here actually thinks abortion is murder and then I’ll address the topic (even those you mentioned that ‘marched’)...

OK...cool. Can't wait to hear your analysis.

Don't write a check your ass can't cash Orlaco. You're the OP in this thread. If you can't hang in it, stop posting!:boxing:

....time... ....waiting for others that agree with you. Why are you afraid of that...?

....time... ....waiting for others that agree with you. Why are you afraid of that...?

I'm not. But those who disagree aren't stating on what basis they do? I asked "if it's not alive, or human, what else is it and why do you have to kill it in order to abort it?"

Pretty uncomplicated. But are you reading any answers? Do YOU have one?

What percentage of pregnancies are aborted each year? Doubt it’s very many.

Here I have one for you to answer Orlaco.

You know currently it is perfectly legal for an OB/GYN to pull a perfectly formed little Baby down into a Mother's birth canal and hold it there exactly 12 inches from the cervix...puncture the Baby's skull, and suck it's brains out. Yes this is legal! It's called an "intact dilation and extraction"...or more familiarly called a "partial birth Abortion"...again perfectly legal in some States.

However, if that same OB/GYN fully delivered that fully formed little Baby, and held that same child exactly 12 inches outside the Mother's cervix, and did the exact same procedure it would indeed be considered murder.

So on one hand you have a medical procedure performed 12 inches inside the womb that's perfectly legal and NOT murder, yet that same exact procedure performed the exact same way merely 12 inches outside the womb is a heinous criminal act. The only difference in the two procedures is 12 lousy inches--yet one is murder and other is perfectly legal.

So what's the difference in the Baby besides those 12 inches and where they are located?

You can also take "time" and not answer this one, but if you choose to answer, try to add some rational explanation in your answer explaining what the difference is in the Baby OK Orlaco?

What percentage of the Female population is raped each year? Does the relatively low number of rapes against all Females in total make even one OK?

That's about as smart as the reason you started a thread you "don't care one way or the other" about.o_O?

Orlaco?

Ummm... ...just waiting for Dave to make the incredibly clever post about me not being wanted on The Blue Lot.

Otherwise I’m waiting for others that agree with you atlkvb. That’s not saying they don’t exist but rather I want their participation...

In 2014, 652,639 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC from 49 reporting areas. The abortion rate for 2014 was 12.1 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years, and the abortion ratio was 186 abortions per 1,000 live births.Nov 16, 2017

What percentage of the Female population is raped each year? Does the relatively low number of rapes against all Females in total make even one OK?

That's about as smart as the reason you started a thread you "don't care one way or the other" about.o_O?

Glad you introduced rape... ....another indisputable point I’ll make later.

Orlaco?

Ummm... ...just waiting for Dave to make the incredibly clever post about me not being wanted on The Blue Lot.

Otherwise I’m waiting for others that agree with you atlkvb. That’s not saying they don’t exist but rather I want their participation...

I'm still trying to figure out why you started a thread and want to hear opinions on a topic by your own admission you "don't care about one way or the other"?

Glad you introduced rape... ....another indisputable point I’ll make later.

Why you don't you try answering my question to you in post #24 while you're waiting for your data?

In 2014, 652,639 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC from 49 reporting areas. The abortion rate for 2014 was 12.1 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years, and the abortion ratio was 186 abortions per 1,000 live births.Nov 16, 2017

Can you do the math..? Doesn’t seem like a large percentage to me.

Can you do the math..? Doesn’t seem like a large percentage to me.

So the small amount of rapes percentage wise against all Females makes the few that do occur not such a bad thing?

Is this your argument?

I didn’t make an argument... ...other than people dont really believe abortion is murder.

Nothing been posted to disprove that....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT