ADVERTISEMENT

No reason to lose that game

TheFakeNewsMan

Freshman
Sep 5, 2018
Should have won by 20 points.
Austin Kendall is trash. Does anyone on the coaching staff know what a QB looks like.

He’s not what we thought he was. That’s all. That being said, he is better than either the back ups.

Playing the new(er) transfer might be the popular choice, but this was never going to be a great year.
Play Austin. Take the lamps. Build towards next year.

Reactions: beatVT
Yeah...trash... threw for over 400 yards...multiple drops and 50/50 balls by receivers that should have been caught...get a clue

Total Yards 463
Passing 367

There are only 4 reasons I can think of why we lost.

If’s and but’s...

We make the 2 field goals... we don’t sport Texas 70 yards for one TD and 80 yards for another... the game might be different.

Texas missed a field goal too, and Ehlinger threw an interception.

Considering we just played the 11th ranked team in the country pretty tough with a young team full of first year players and a first year at the helm of this program head coach, I am optimistic about the future.

They keep talking about how talented Texas is, and they have talent, but they did not blow us off the field.

We threw 4 interceptions and missed 2 field goals and lost by 11 to the number 11 team in the country in a year where most people thought/think we would be lucky to win any more than one game.

Call it a moral victory if that is what it is, but I feel pretty good about this team making a bowl this year.

The team was still trying at the end. The defense played really good today, I don’t care what anyone says.

The bottom line is for a team that clearly does not have all the pieces in place yet, we still have a lot to work with going forward.

Interceptions?? Did I get it?

giphy.gif

Reactions: locustwv
Despite anything, the fact that this is the same group of guys who played JMU and Mizzu, is impressive. This team is getting better every week.That is good coaching. We are fine and have a bright future.
Amen. If you thought we'd play Texas close a few weeks ago, you're lying. This team has improved a lot in a month. Some of our "fans" need to get a grip on reality.

If we had Sky Howard and not Brad Lewis we score on one of those many chances to take lead in 3rd quarter and win.

By 20? Lol no
By 3-4? Sure could

Amen. If you thought we'd play Texas close a few weeks ago, you're lying. This team has improved a lot in a month. Some of our "fans" need to get a grip on reality.
Or some people are better at evaluating a team than you.

Vegas said 11. So if someone said after beating NC State we could keep it within a td (7pts) we would be lying?

Gotcha

There is no guarantee that WVU even drives and scores without any of those Interceptions. Make the FG's and it's 6 points but you must remember Texas missed a FG as well.

Gave them 21 points. They only scored 3 TD's off the 4 interceptions. The first one they missed a FG.

They couldn't move the ball and only scored on our mistakes. Did they even get a legit touchdown. We outplayed them at every position except QB and their QB wasn't doing much either.
Should have won by 20-30 points. Disappointed.

Keep dreaming little shit. I can if WVU all the way to 4 straight National Championships. We lost move on.

What irony. Scum like you is the reason this site has turned into trash. And say hello to maimie baldwin while you're at it.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
They couldn't move the ball and only scored on our mistakes. Did they even get a legit touchdown. We outplayed them at every position except QB and their QB wasn't doing much either.
Should have won by 20-30 points. Disappointed.

Texas had 3 legit TD drives.

We had no run game period. Texas had 211 yards rushing.

There is no guarantee WVU scores even without the INT's.

Go cheer for Houston A-hole.

If’s and but’s...

We make the 2 field goals... we don’t sport Texas 70 yards for one TD and 80 yards for another... the game might be different.

Texas missed a field goal too, and Ehlinger threw an interception.

Considering we just played the 11th ranked team in the country pretty tough with a young team full of first year players and a first year at the helm of this program head coach, I am optimistic about the future.

They keep talking about how talented Texas is, and they have talent, but they did not blow us off the field.

We threw 4 interceptions and missed 2 field goals and lost by 11 to the number 11 team in the country in a year where most people thought/think we would be lucky to win any more than one game.

Call it a moral victory if that is what it is, but I feel pretty good about this team making a bowl this year.

The team was still trying at the end. The defense played really good today, I don’t care what anyone says.

The bottom line is for a team that clearly does not have all the pieces in place yet, we still have a lot to work with going forward.

Completely agree with everything in this post except the part about making a bowl. Maybe we do, maybe we don't...I'm good either way as long as we win two more and are competitive with everyone except Oklahoma. I predicted 4-8 before the season. Looking forward to the future and Neal Brown with the current team developing and bringing in some of his recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT