ADVERTISEMENT

No money for the creepy corpse

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
He may be defiant and stay in this lost race, but he'll have to pay for it with his own illegal Chinese laundered money! Big Dem donors are pulling the plug on the half brain dead poopy pants creepy corpse!

Democratic donors freeze $90m in donations as long as Biden is at top of the ticket

excerpt:
Two sources told The New York Times that the donations now on hold include contributions of eight-figure sums. This comes after Biden’s disastrous debate performance on June 27.

Hey I resent that, they owe me!!!!!
iu

No they don't creepy Joe...they paid to have you installed, and now your usefulness to them has run out along with your memory!

Objectively, there is a great deal wrong with this for everyone left, right, or indifferent.
So essentially, the will of the people can be usurped by the whims of financial elite???

That's got trouble written all over it
"Let them eat cake!!"

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Objectively, there is a great deal wrong with this for everyone left, right, or indifferent.
So essentially, the will of the people can be usurped by the whims of financial elite???

That's got trouble written all over it
"Let them eat cake!!"
I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing for us to have two "insurgent" candidates running against the elites. We might get some honesty instead big donors dictating their agendas. I hope Biden hangs in there, because the Democrats will eat their own trying to undermine him.

The nice thing is, Biden will be forced to run HARD LEFT with the most extreme stuff imaginable...reparations, rent controls, single payer universal health care, more worthless green energy mandates, late term abortions on demand at taxpayer expense...he'll go totally "Bernie Sanders" and expose the Left to where they can't hide him as some sort of fake "moderate" like they did in '20.

Bring it on!

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT