ADVERTISEMENT

No Football This Weekend

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Bye week on Saturday, and definitely NO FOOTBALL on Sunday, at least not for me.

Good weekend to bike, golf, do yard work, drink beer.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Bye week on Saturday, and definitely NO FOOTBALL on Sunday, at least not for me.

Yard work is done at my place and my mothers for the week. We will probably go up to Kingwood for the Buckwheat Festival on Saturday since there's no WVU game. Eat some buckwheat cakes and sausage, then on up to Terra Alta and drive the Aurora Pike to see if the fall colors have started up that way. That's a beautiful ride any time of the year.........then a stop at Cool Springs Park to pick up a gallon of fresh pressed (and unpasteurized) apple cider on the way home.

No football on Sunday for me either, the NFL is dead to me.

Last edited:
I'll be rooting for the Herd, but as you know, can only follow with scores on the phone. I'm thinking there's a good chance of seeing the shell-shocked road team Herd this Saturday, so I'm not liking their chances.

yep....actually going to an apple festival on Sunday with the old battle axe rather than watch those millionaire cry babies embarrass themselves......google James River CC in Newport News....big tourney there next weekend......old style rich people golf

I'll be rooting for the Herd, but as you know, can only follow with scores on the phone. I'm thinking there's a good chance of seeing the shell-shocked road team Herd this Saturday, so I'm not liking their chances.
Honestly, I think it could go either way! Has the ugly of an ugly dogfight type of game to me.

Aw, you poor baby. Did those mean ole black guys make you mad?

Did you burn your jersey(s) too?
Yes, as a proud American, they pissed me off. I won't support anybody that shows disrespect to the country I love, regardless of their race, color, religion, and political choices. That includes the NFL players, that includes those who wear the pussy hats, and those that associate themselves with left wing or right wing associations that display violent behavior toward one another. Lest I forget, it also includes the creeps in Hollywood. Quite frankly, it also includes you, moron.

I don't own any jerseys. If I'm not competing, I see no reason to purchase one and wear it. Therefore, no burning required.

Yes, as a proud American, they pissed me off. I won't support anybody that shows disrespect to the country I love, regardless of their race, color, religion, and political choices. That includes the NFL players, that includes those who wear the pussy hats, and those that associate themselves with left wing or right wing associations that display violent behavior toward one another. Lest I forget, it also includes the creeps in Hollywood. Quite frankly, it also includes you, moron.

I don't own any jerseys. If I'm not competing, I see no reason to purchase one and wear it. Therefore, no burning required.

Oh my goodness, I'm absolutely crushed. You don't like me. LOL.

FYI, I am also a proud American and proud that the Constitution gives them the right to free speech. They aren't disrespecting the country, the flag or the military. They are bringing attention to a problem in this country that racists want to ignore.

Honestly, I think it could go either way! Has the ugly of an ugly dogfight type of game to me.
But it went our way with the help of an incredibly ugly first half performance by the home standing Bearcats! UC not very good but I was proud of our team and thought Chase played very well ( has his brain and maturity caught up with his arm), this team could be ready to take off!

But it went our way with the help of an incredibly ugly first half performance by the home standing Bearcats! UC not very good but I was proud of our team and thought Chase played very well ( has his brain and maturity caught up with his arm), this team could be ready to take off!

He has been playing well. Thank god they seem to have his brain under control. He throws accurate passes. The Brady kid is a good WR.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT