ADVERTISEMENT

No comparison

Chazz Michael Michaels

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2009
carter and miles were far and beyond the best guards on the court tonight. Not even close. It’s nice that Elmore and Burks are from wv and had some success playing mid major. But 304pride/wvuusa/traceyshelton and the Marshall delirious fans need to be quiet. Elmore and Burks got schooled. Jevon and Dax are complete players.
Huggs knows what he’s doing and the scholarship offers he made were correct.
Those guys would be at best nominal role players in the B12. Elmore can’t defend well enough and couldn’t get shots with carter or Dax on him. No way is he close to nba level. He is not athletic enough or quick enough. I actually thought he looked unathletic until I saw his brother. Wow. Dude looked like he was 40.
Marshall’s team needs to work on strength training. Take a look at how much physically stronger the wvu players looked.
And there’s no need for us to ever play them except at home. Their best team in 31 years and we hammered them.
They found out tonight how much of a difference it is to play a b12 team. Huge talent gap and depth gap.

Last edited:
Dan offense works great in CUSA. In big time basketball it's just a gimmick plan.

carter and miles were far and beyond the best guards on the court tonight. Not even close. It’s nice that Elmore and Burks are from wv and had some success playing mid major. But 304pride/wvuusa/traceyshelton and the Marshall delerious fans need to be quiet. Elmore and Burks got schooled. Jevon and Dax are complete players.
Huggs knows what he’s doing and the scholarship offers he made were correct.
Those guys would be at best nominal role players in the B12. Elmore can’t defend well enough and couldn’t get shots with carter or Dax on him. No way is he close to nba level. He is not athletic enough or quick enough. I actually thought he looked unathletic until I saw his brother. Wow. Dude looked like he was 40.
Marshall’s team needs to work on strength training. Take a look at how much physically stronger the wvu players looked.
And there’s need for us to ever play them except at home. Their best team in 31 years and we hammered them.
They found out tonight how much of a difference it is to play a b12 team. Huge talent gap and depth gap.
No doubt just the physical presence of the two teams were extremely different. With the physical play of WVU it just amplifies it too. Which they didn't contest the last minute so hard and risk hurting our guys. It makes me agree to never play them again. (And yeah that dude look like a 40yo dad.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT