ADVERTISEMENT

nm

The only one I saw had 4 picking WVU and 3 picking Miami. I'd say that's more like a tossup than disrespect for either team. I guess we see what we're looking for.

M anhandled Missouri, 26-11

O rdinary against Youngstown, 38-21

U nnerving miracle goalline tip/interception escapes BYU, 35-32

N o quit against Kansas State, 17-16

T ony’s turbulence tore up Texas Tech, 48-17

A nother defense whipping, of TCU, 34-10

I gnominy of turnovers against Oklahoma State, 20-37

N o problem decimating Kansas, 48-21

E xcellent, timely defense AGAIN; beat Texas, 24-20

E rectile dysfunctioned against Oklahoma, 56-28

R ebounded big time on offense and defense at Iowa State, 49-19

S aved again by the defense against Baylor, 24-21

Now, let’s blow through Miami like a hurricane!

WVU played most of the season with injured RB's. Should make a difference with a few weeks to get back in shape. I was talking about mostly odds makers favor Miami to win. Predictions show it about even and could go either way. Probably not a good game to bet on either way.

I was talking about mostly odds makers favor Miami to win. Predictions show it about even and could go either way. Probably not a good game to bet on either way.

The oddsmakers actually had the game as even in the opening lines. The people betting forced them to eventually make Miami 3 point favs.

Really?

Not going to lie, yeah I see more commentators picking miami, but nobody really cares about our game, I see ESPN and newspapers talk more about the 2 college football playoff games. Everything else gets minimal coverage.

The oddsmakers actually had the game as even in the opening lines. The people betting forced them to eventually make Miami 3 point favs.
Vegas only moves the line to get half the money on each team. That way Vegas wins no matter what the score is. Making Miami the favorite means they're having trouble getting money on WVU to beat the line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT