ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance we beat KU on their home court?

This would be the year . Before a win would have helped get us into the top 2 or 3 spots in the conference. But a win this year keeps us 1 game out of the basement.

So far we aren't behind. Sure hope we beat Kansas in the Phog where they lost only once this season. I want to see Dorothy and Toto cry.

This would be the year . Before a win would have helped get us into the top 2 or 3 spots in the conference. But a win this year keeps us 1 game out of the basement.
We are currently 2 games above the basement and tied with Texas Tech at 5-10 while Oklahoma is last at 3-12.

Must win 2 of final 3 or stay home and hitting the portal again.

None, if we lose by less than 20 I would be surprised. We may get ISU again if the refs foul out half their team again.

None, if we lose by less than 20 I would be surprised. We may get ISU again if the refs foul out half their team again.

IF WE LOSE BY SINGLE DIGIT THAN I'D SAY MARCH MADNESS IS IN OUR FUTURE. SINGLE DIGIT LOSS IN (REPEAT, IN) KANSAS IS LIKE WINNING BY 20 AT HOME TO ANYONE ELSE!

ISU shouldn't foul players and they wouldn't foul out. It was not half their team. It was 2 starters and a bench player. WVU had 1 starter foul out and several others with 4 fouls.

ISU intentionally fouled in the last 5 minutes contributing to their foul outs.

Osun Osunniyi has fouled out of 3 games and has had 4 fouls in 5 games. (avg 8)
Tamin Lipsey has fouled out of 2 games and had 4 fouls in 5 games (avg 7.6 a game)
Robert Jones has fouled out twice and had 4 fouls 5 times ( he averages 5 points game and 15 min.)

ISU is a hack fest team.

Last edited:
We are currently 2 games above the basement and tied with Texas Tech at 5-10 while Oklahoma is last at 3-12.

Must win 2 of final 3 or stay home and hitting the portal again.
Don’t look now, but WVU is one game out of the basement.

ISU shouldn't foul players and they wouldn't foul out. It was not half their team. It was 2 starters and a bench player. WVU had 1 starter foul out and several others with 4 fouls.

ISU intentionally fouled in the last 5 minutes contributing to their foul outs.

Osun Osunniyi has fouled out of 3 games and has had 4 fouls in 5 games. (avg 8)
Tamin Lipsey has fouled out of 2 games and had 4 fouls in 5 games (avg 7.6 a game)
Robert Jones has fouled out twice and had 4 fouls 5 times ( he averages 5 points game and 15 min.)

ISU is a hack fest team.
That game against ISU was one of the most positively reffed games in our favor I have ever seen. Considering how often we get railed by the refs, I’ll take it, but ISU absolutely got a shit whistle that game. It will not go that way tomorrow, and we need to figure out a way to generate more offense outside of the charity stripe to win.

That game against ISU was one of the most positively reffed games in our favor I have ever seen. Considering how often we get railed by the refs, I’ll take it, but ISU absolutely got a shit whistle that game. It will not go that way tomorrow, and we need to figure out a way to generate more offense outside of the charity stripe to win.
I thought the Kansas game was a posited reffed game in our favor. ISU got the same as WVU. ISU is a physical team they're going to get fouls called against them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT