ADVERTISEMENT

Newly unsealed documents from the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago put Trump in even worse legal peril, experts say

😂😂😂😂. Libtards are so scared of Trump they would rather deal with inflation, higher taxes, supply shortage, and illegals.

They really don't want you to see the unredacted documents.

But the true target was this private stash, which Justice Department officials feared Donald Trump might weaponize.

Experts can kiss my hairy butt.

They are never right.
11040346.gif

Reactions: 30CAT and Airport
Stupid experts :joy: :joy: :joy:
Fortunately, The Truth doesn't need you to believe in it.
You take "sources say" reports from NYT or WaPo as gospel. I take them as inferred leaks from the government as to what they want us to think, truth or not, be damned.

That's the difference between you and me.

The January 6th bloodbath. 😂😂😂

Well one of the protesters did get shot. The situation warranted a beanbag round or OC spray at best. Deadly Force should have been a long ways away on any Force Continuum taught anywhere in our Country.

The idiots who broke stuff should be charged. However it's hard to even justify that when the Democrats were bailing out their Antifa, BLM, and other Stormtroopers the entire year before.

So the whole no equal justice thing is going to continue to piss average Americans off until they start seeing equal justice.

You take "sources say" reports from NYT or WaPo as gospel. I take them as inferred leaks from the government as to what they want us to think, truth or not, be damned.

That's the difference between you and me.
The article is very simple. The revealing of 3 additional charges makes it easier to convict Trump. Not sure why this is all so confusing. You're in love with Trump and you've never been interested in and are disbelieving of any evidence or proof against him of crimes he has committed so I'm not sure why you show up in these threads.

• Haha
Reactions: GrimReaper82
The article is very simple. The revealing of 3 additional charges makes it easier to convict Trump. Not sure why this is all so confusing. You're in love with Trump and you've never been interested in and are disbelieving of any evidence or proof against him of crimes he has committed so I'm not sure why you show up in these threads.
What about that Hunter Biden laptop? And those Hillary Clinton emails? Any word from the FBI? Thanks

Reactions: 30CAT

Laurence Tribe :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Tribe is a hack, if you happen to have everyone else blocked.

Tribe is a hack, if you happen to have everyone else blocked.
Huh? I said what he said. It's still true and I'll say it again. With six instead of three potential charges, it would be easier to convict Trump of one of them, especially since three don't involve the documents being classified. It's automatic for you and other right wing board members to immediate try to cancel a message due to who wrote it or what source which is your attempt to not even consider (or can't counter) the message and it's an immediate tap out.

Huh? I said what he said. It's still true and I'll say it again. With six instead of three potential charges, it would be easier to convict Trump of one of them, especially since three don't involve the documents being classified. It's automatic for you and other right wing board members to immediate try to cancel a message due to who wrote it or what source which is your attempt to not even consider (or can't counter) the message and it's an immediate tap out.

Tribe has thrown everything he can against the wall hoping something will stick. No doubt idiots like him will continue trying.

Tribe slings poo every direction and hopes he doesnt get any on him.

The motive for the raid is out. The good guys win. The FBI will be gutted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT