ADVERTISEMENT

Never had a Final 4 team go out in the second game of the Tournament

COOL MAN

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
At least I can feel good about the sanctimonious ISU basketball fans crying in their beers tonight.....

I had them winning the whole thing in one of my brackets. Granted, I knew it was a reach, but you sometimes have to go weird to win. Bwhahahaha. I'm out. After 2 games, hahahahaa.

Since you claim to have the magic eraser.....

.....can you go ahead and erase ISU from the last line of my South bracket in favor of Duke ??

Thanks......

Re: Since you claim to have the magic eraser.....

bracket-adjustments-18850819.jpg

Originally posted by torontoeers:
Had them in the final...basically busted before it began...
Me too my friend. Big XII off to a rather inauspicious start.

Did you have them beating Kentucky for the NC ??

I didn't like 'em quite that much......I had them losing in the Finals to UK.

Re: Did you have them beating Kentucky for the NC ??

I went on the limb and had them losing to Badgers...also took Cinci to beat Kentucky (I know..... lol)...only cause I wanted to see Huggs spank Cinci...

Originally posted by Euell:
Had them in the final...basically busted before it began...
Me too my friend. Big XII off to a rather inauspicious start.
And whoops there goes another Euell! Good grief....
And Texas for the trifecta! Torontoeers, what are your thoughts on Pens game tonight?

Wow...good question...We are on one heck of a skid of late! I can tell you I was at the home date for this matchup vs Stars on the Baylor wknd, in Oct this year and we looked real good for most of the game, but then collapsed late. We SHOULD be able to beat their D handily with our speed up front, and are better in net imo, but as of late I am struggling to figure exactly what this team is? I thought earlier we may win a round or 2 but now? The wrong matchup waxes us in 5 games...

Seguin is one heck of a player, and combined with Benn? We better be clearing that puck right quick! Or things are going to get REAL ugly...

Wow...good question...We are on one heck of a skid of late! I can tell you I was at the home date for this matchup vs Stars on the Baylor wknd, in Oct this year and we looked real good for most of the game, but then collapsed late. We SHOULD be able to beat their D handily with our speed up front, and are better in net imo, but as of late I am struggling to figure exactly what this team is? I thought earlier we may win a round or 2 but now? The wrong matchup waxes us in 5 games...

Seguin is one heck of a player, and combined with Benn? We better be clearing that puck right quick! Or things are going to get REAL ugly...
Thanks for the insight. With the Pens recent lack of scoring, Fleury may have to have another shutout to have any chance of winning.

Thanks for the insight. With the Pens recent lack of scoring, Fleury may have to have another shutout to have any chance of winning.
I think you're right...he may be our saving grace if anything...remember come a section over and see me in 122 this year...beer's on me....well the first one anyway! Lol...

I think you're right...he may be our saving grace if anything...remember come a section over and see me in 122 this year...beer's on me....well the first one anyway! Lol...

I went on the wagon 11 years ago, but I'll be glad to buy you one.

I went on the wagon 11 years ago, but I'll be glad to buy you one.
And well done for that indeed...a good place to be...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT