ADVERTISEMENT

Neal has to go

On the other hand it looks like Kansas found a coach, finally. Maybe Kansas finishing in the middle of the pack can finally happen. Given what the rest of the BIG12 has done, I'd say a last place finish for our Mountaineers has pretty good odds of happening.

How many on this board have any football coaching wins at any level?????? And yes please include pee wee football. Anyone? Now hey bringing back rich rod I am all for. I will be back for his coaching clinic in a heart beat. But again for all the experts great coaches that are in this site here is what you need to do. When the job opens up apply interview make sure you have your experience highlighted and get the job. And maybe you can lead WVU to glory.

Alright pack it up boys, nothing to talk about since we don’t coach for a living

Is TylerWrong really SammyLoser who might really be BuckyWucky who sounds as clueless as old CFE? Interesting!

Hahahah really. Where did you get that info ?????? Got like 27years in as a coach. Hoss
I'm not hoss and you're no coach. I didn't know little girls softball was considered prime coaching.

When you can prove it I'll believe it. Until then take your troll shit elsewhere.

^^ Sammy a liberal liar.
Yea ok looks like you did not do your homework and lied about it. So just like Benedict Donald you are a liar. Looks like you are not only lazy but a liar. What a dope. Do your homework toolbox

Yea ok looks like you did not do your homework and lied about it. So just like Benedict Donald you are a liar. Looks like you are not only lazy but a liar. What a dope. Do your homework toolbox
Do your own word search bingo boy.

I know you're full of shit about being a coach.

You're hiding right now with no proof. Meet me at Kroger's parking lot bitch.
Sammy is a big guy. I wouldn't meet him at Kroger's.

FEB 8, 2013

WINSTON-SALEM—SammyK has been selected as the new head football coach at Parkland High School, according to the Winston-Salem Journal.
SammyK comes to Parkland after three years as head coach and assistant athletic director at Southwestern Randolph. He replaces Dee Bell, who led the program for 14 seasons before resigning.
SammyK previous has served as an assistant coach at both Mount Tabor and East Forsyth in Forsyth County. He has also been an assistant coach at North Gaston and was the defensive coordinator for two years at St. Stephens in Hickory.
A native of C*******, PA., SammyK is a 1998 graduate of California University of Pennsylvania.

Sammy is a big guy. I wouldn't meet him at Kroger's.

FEB 8, 2013

WINSTON-SALEM—SammyK has been selected as the new head football coach at Parkland High School, according to the Winston-Salem Journal.
SammyK comes to Parkland after three years as head coach and assistant athletic director at Southwestern Randolph. He replaces Dee Bell, who led the program for 14 seasons before resigning.
SammyK previous has served as an assistant coach at both Mount Tabor and East Forsyth in Forsyth County. He has also been an assistant coach at North Gaston and was the defensive coordinator for two years at St. Stephens in Hickory.
A native of C*******, PA., SammyK is a 1998 graduate of California University of Pennsylvania.
Now that the cats out of the bag I will do what I can to just talk football. Might actually come up for the Towson game

Now that the cats out of the bag I will do what I can to just talk football. Might actually come up for the Towson game
The cat was always out of the bag. Some just aren't paying attention to the cat for the last year or so.

The cat was always out of the bag. Some just aren't paying attention to the cat for the last year or so.
Well as a Quasi WVU fan I watch as many games as I can. Now with a past player on theWVU team I need to get to a few games and bring the temp of some of my rhetoric down a few degrees

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT