ADVERTISEMENT

NC State at Marshall Saturday night 7pm

How many accommodations were on your IEP pride304?

Huntington Mall makes The Town Center look like King of Prussia and Suncrest like Rodeo Drive.

Malls are becoming a thing of the past but that mall is still booming with business and plenty of shopping, dining all around it.

The big mall in Barboursville, Ona. Not the little mall.

What character are you?
You seem like a Jay....
Mallrats-1995-7794-cover

Reactions: TheAlphaMale
Dave what is wrong with Barboursville? It’s a great suburb of Huntington and yes there is money there. It is quite upscale. Lots of nice homes and good looking hot chicks and soccer moms.
You keep using words like upscale. It is kinda hard not to mock you.

It’s a huge mall. Look it up. One of the bigger malls. Face it. It’s nice.

No bud I’ve been all over the country and world. I’ve traveled more than anyone you know.
Compared the the St. Albans mall it is big. It is not a big mall. More importantly it is not in Huntington. huntington did not want it. Most importantly who cares about a mall? Malls are dead.

Anybody that’s in southern WV and familiar knows Barboursville is a very nice place. The shopping is comparable to big city shopping as the mall is one of the biggest and nicest in entire USA. Lots of nice homes in Barboursville as well.

Meanwhile greater Morgantown-Bridgeport aka North Central WV is booming and will continue. WVU, Fairmont State and the huge FBI center bring lots to the region. Morgantown is big $!!!!! WVU is a monster machine that impacts the entire region. WVU is $ and FBI is brining more from DC. Bridgeport is going to another level. Lots of new things coming including massive indoor sports complex unmatched. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look up the list of things being built in next couple years in North Central WV. It’s going to be unrecognizable in 10 years. Morgantown and Bridgeport are driving this. Fairmont right in the middle will eventually prosper nicely and already has some big things coming as well. Real estate is already quite high.
What Big City is comparable? Not Pittsburgh or Chalotte or Northern Va. not even Roanoke.

Back in the 90's I used to hang out at the mall looking for females.
That went out of style like Pearl Jam, The Clinton's and AOL.

Now I just use Tinder

I never go to malls much nowadays either but that one near Huntington is still one of the nicest and biggest. Why argue?

Not to be confused with national issues that are only state wide. A good example of a national issue that is only state wide according to Pride would be WVU recruiting.

ChattanoogaEER I hear meth is bad down your way in Tennessee. Chattanooga is a ghetto dump.

HairRaid loser the entire USA is talking about heroin, opioids problems. It’s every state bud. Prescription pills, drugs are bad issue in every state.

I hang out at malls sometimes.
Americans are so wasteful.
Half the time I come up on an uneaten meal.
If not someone buys me lunch. They never trust me with the money for some reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT