ADVERTISEMENT

NC State at Marshall Saturday night 7pm

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
Marshall should have the place rocking Friday night. I look for Marshall to step up. Should be a great environment. Redshirt freshmen QB Isaiah Green looks to be a star. I think it’s interesting that N.C. State is involved with 2 WV teams 2 weeks in a row. They may hate WV after this year and next year after they lose both trips to WV. WVU may actually play N.C. State only if we don’t make the Big 12 title game. That’s been discussed.

WVU in Morgantown vs Kansas State at 3:30 and N.C. State at Marshall at 7pm. Good Saturday in WV Almost Heaven! Go Mountaineers and Go Herd! It’s WV love!

Marshall should have the place rocking Friday night. I look for Marshall to step up. Should be a great environment. Redshirt freshmen QB Isaiah Green looks to be a star. I think it’s interesting that N.C. State is involved with 2 WV teams 2 weeks in a row. They may hate WV after this year and next year after they lose both trips to WV. WVU may actually play N.C. State only if we don’t make the Big 12 title game. That’s been discussed.

WVU in Morgantown vs Kansas State at 3:30 and N.C. State at Marshall at 7pm. Good Saturday in WV Almost Heaven! Go Mountaineers and Go Herd! It’s WV love!
Why are you posting about Marshall on this board? You know very well it's only going to piss people off. They have their own site and message board, feel free to head on over there.

Just thought it made for good WV sports conversation also being that we play N.C. State next year at home. Let’s make them NC wimps hate coming up here to play. I think it would be cool to play Marshall again. Maybe 1 year play them in Pittsburgh at Heinz Field.

I wish WVU had Marshall LB Chase Hancock. He’s a star. We need more good LBs. Chase Hancock played at Beckley Woodrow Wilson in WV.

if nothing else, pride is consistently a moron

FIFY

Dude you're so laughable. Were you breastfed until you were 13?

The board definitely gets a lot of Texas talk. I still think we could play N.C. State if we don’t make Big 12 title but I really believe this is the year we get to Big 12 title. They are talking about playing the game after the regular season if it makes sense.

I will be interesting to see N.C. State matched up against Marshall under the lights in a hostile stadium. I think Marshall can beat them.

" WVU may actually play N.C. State only if we don’t make the Big 12 title game."

this is stolen directly from a post I made............ and I made it only as a throw-away suggestion. It is not "been discussed"

Reactions: RoanokeVAEer

Yeah pretty sure Marshall has never really had that place rocking....

Except for Sept. 8 2007 and Sept. 10 2010 when they crapped their pants.

No it wouldn’t. Nothing good ever comes from it. We beat them as usual and it is no big deal and we have to put up with crap like Dan D’Antoni having diarrhea of the mouth. No to both football and basketball.

We are scheduling the likes of NC State and Tennessee.
No matter what the final score between NC State and the Turd, H'tun sets the narrative--- We hosted a P5 team, why won't WVU play here...

Just thought it made for good WV sports conversation also being that we play N.C. State next year at home. Let’s make them NC wimps hate coming up here to play. I think it would be cool to play Marshall again. Maybe 1 year play them in Pittsburgh at Heinz Field.

I wish WVU had Marshall LB Chase Hancock. He’s a star. We need more good LBs. Chase Hancock played at Beckley Woodrow Wilson in WV.

And why, exactly, is he a star?

No matter what the final score between NC State and the Turd, H'tun sets the narrative--- We hosted a P5 team, why won't WVU play here...

They hosted Louisville in 2016 and got their arse kicked.

Louisville slammed them 59 - 28
They did host 2-10 Purdue 2015 and only won by 10. I could have fielded a team and beat Purdue that year.

WVU played there 2010, 2007. WVU 12 to zip in the series. Why would we play them anymore?

Pitt plays the turd on a return game Sept. 26, 2020. Pitt can't wait for an auto W. They need those now a days.

Um ....no. If the Turd looses every game from here till eternity....that would be just fine.

2016 was fluke down year for The Herd. They quickly recovered from that. Isaiah Green is a star QB and the WR is a freak. Chase Hancock is a NFL LB WVU should have recruited.

Do you need a link to their board? Nobody here cares about chase hancock.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
That is Bru's Daddy with the tweet.
His parents loved Austin and are willing to let his son play out of state

Anyway who cares about Marshall.
WV left you 90 years ago. Get over it.

Mater Dei and IMG recruit all their best players. They are not your typical community local high schools. It’s kind of a no tradition thing.

Marshall can beat NC State if they play well and don’t shoot themselves in the foot with fluke turnovers. NC State should be a bit worried.

Some other guy posted about the Cleveland Browns on here and he should be told this isn’t a NFL board or a Cleveland Browns board. Lol

Marshall can beat NC State if they play well and don’t shoot themselves in the foot with fluke turnovers. NC State should be a bit worried.

Some other guy posted about the Cleveland Browns on here and he should be told this isn’t a NFL board or a Cleveland Browns board. Lol
It makes sense that you are a Marshall fan. You have always seemed like a retard.

Last edited:
have you seen their official ticket sales push for NC State? They are hand wringing that they might not break 25k Saturday. The only thing thats going to be hopping down there Saturday will be the visitor section.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
WV doesn’t rank top 10 in meth which is the biggest drug epidemic now. Indiana is #1, Tennessee is #2, and North Carolina #5, South Carolina #9.

WV is not in top 10. Atlanta and Charlotte are the hub cities for meth distribution from Mexico. We need a wall.

Reactions: Hogan's Hero
WV doesn’t rank top 10 in meth which is the biggest drug epidemic now. Indiana is #1, Tennessee is #2, and North Carolina #5, South Carolina #9.

WV is not in top 10. Atlanta and Charlotte are the hub cities for meth distribution from Mexico. We need a wall.

Huntington is #1 in the entire US in heroin overdoses. It is heroin, not meth. Meth was 15 years ago. I work in Huntington. I see it first hand.

You’re a dumbass. You really should stop displaying your ignorance. I’m embarrassed for you.

Reactions: Phil
Look this up. Meth is now a bigger nation wide drug issue than opioid, heroin. WV is not even top 10 in meth. I’m friends with a high ranking drug task force cop. He said the Mexican cartels are pushing pure meth heavy all over USA. Opioid, heroin is taking a backseat to meth. WV not even in top 10. Your still stuck in 2015-2016. It’s late 2018 now bud.

The government is spending lots of time and money trying to calm down and get after the opioid, heroin epidemic that is everywhere. Huntington and other places will see a sharp decline in heroin addiction over the next 5 years. It already is in decline. Dealers are getting locked up fast and more DA, prosecutors are after them. Huntington will clean up nicely over the next 10 years. All the money moved into $ Putman County and nearby beautiful $$$$$$ suburbs like Barboursville.

Last edited:
Look this up. Meth is now a bigger nation wide drug issue than opioid, heroin. WV is not even top 10 in meth. I’m friends with a high ranking drug task force cop. He said the Mexican cartels are pushing pure meth heavy all over USA. Opioid, heroin is taking a backseat to meth. WV not even in top 10.

The government is spending lots of time and money trying to calm down and get after the opioid, heroin epidemic that is everywhere. Huntington and other places will see a sharp decline in heroin addiction over the next 5 years. It already is in decline. Dealers are getting locked up fast and more DA, prosecutors are after them. Huntington will clean up nicely over the next 10 years. All the money moved into $ Putman County and nearby beautiful $$$$$$ suburbs like Barboursville.
Why havent you quit drugs?

Reactions: Phil
Meth is the new thing according to police in all states. Heroin opioids is in decline slightly and meth is exploding. WV is not even top 10 for meth. Drugs are ever changing, evolving but in late 2018 police say meth is the biggest issue now.

Many of you are stuck in 2013-2016 opioid, heroin talk. It’s now late 2018. Meth is not big in Huntington yet. Huntington is starting to beat opioid, heroin issue. By next 2-3 years the dealers will all be gone. The users will decline and move. Huntington will improve and grow population wise again over next 5-10 years as cost of living down south and everywhere else is rising fast. Marshall is in process of cleaning up area around them and it will pay off.

Last edited:
Cleaning up pays off. Huntington and Charleston will both make a huge come back over the next decade. Cost of living is rising and getting too expensive in all the major big city metro areas. The mid cities like Charleston and Huntington will come back up. People will be running back. The big cities down south and Ohio are getting expensive. It will never be affordable again like the old days down south. The cost of living in the beaches and Charlotte and Raleigh areas has become quite high and rising fast. WV folks will leave those N.C. towns or stop going there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT