ADVERTISEMENT

My question to the board

Have you masturbated to Trump? Come on you can tell us

Trump is going to win. Unless they put him in prison. If that happens you will get Vance and whoever he picks as VP. That ticket will win because Americans won't put up with allowing the DNC to continue to play this game. The DNC also won't have any morale high ground to complain when the favor is returned. For real the real crimes they have been committing. Trump knew what he was doing when he selected him and made an alliance with RFK jr.

How many of you idiots had a bandage on your ear for Donny. Come on you can tell us

You suck at this.

For your assistance

How many of you idiots had a bandage on your ear for Donny. Come on you can tell us
How many of you "idiots" believe Kamala Harris now supports a border wall?

How about you? Sound like a good idea to stop illegal aliens from flowing across our border unfettered?

@sammyk ...struggling for an honest answer
giphy.webp

How does one get to be such a clueless voter? What do you believe anything you're told by some lying politician?

Leave @sammyk alone atl, he's impressed by the quality of my lies, not the amount of them!
iu

OK Kamala...just like Willie B was impressed with how high up you held your heels, not how long they actually were right? ;)

Yup...I wore that girl out!
iu

Last edited:
How many of you "idiots" believe Kamala Harris now supports a border wall?

How about you? Sound like a good idea to stop illegal aliens from flowing across our border unfettered?

@sammyk ...struggling for an honest answer
giphy.webp

How does one get to be such a clueless voter? What do you believe anything you're told by some lying politician?

Leave @sammyk alone atl, he's impressed by the quality of my lies, not the amount of them!
iu

OK Kamala...just like Willie B was impressed with how high up you held your heels, not how long they actually were right? ;)

Yup...I wore that girl out!
iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT