ADVERTISEMENT

My list...

Given what Nick's wife said about Alabama fans in Wall Street Journal interview, if he loses
NC game and 'Bama fans give him a rough time - maybe he can come home. Hell he has
enough in the bank to work for free.
In the same article she said Nick will retire at Alabama, that for the first time they’ve really planted roots in an area, and that rebuilding a program has lost its luster.

Well it will never ever happen, BUT, if Saban wants to truly put the crown on top of his legacy he will rebuild one more program.

Well it will never ever happen, BUT, if Saban wants to truly put the crown on top of his legacy he will rebuild one more program.
His legacy is pretty well set. If he beat Clemson he will beat Bear Bryant for most NCs in the poll era—7.

His legacy is pretty well set. If he beat Clemson he will beat Bear Bryant for most NCs in the poll era—7.

Oh no doubt its set forever. He will go down as the best coach ever I imagine. I'm just smack talking lol. If anyone could bring in the kind of players it would take for us to win it all, it would be him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT