ADVERTISEMENT

My list...

steeleer

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2005
1) Mike Leach: he would need recruiting help from his assistants, but he wins. He took a crap program and made them very good. He would live to torture his old rivals. Having him and Huggs on the same campus would be magic.

2) Neal Brown: Troy is a hard place to win at and his offense looks good. The fact he’s available is amazing.

3) Josh Huepel would be top choice if he had a couple years there. Frost built a great team at UCF. If he can repeat and we still have Dana through 2019 then he wins.

Reactions: DamnGoodDog
Huepel #1 choice
Huepel #2 choice
Huepel #3 choice

His name still means something in the Big 12 world.

Huepel #1 choice
Huepel #2 choice
Huepel #3 choice

His name still means something in the Big 12 world.

I will say this, our days of losing to OK would end. He would literally will it to happen after he got screwed there.

Huep has a 10 million dollar buyout...
Neal Brown, yes please!

I had to look that up. Was he that desperate for a HC job???

Shit.

If Danny White gets hired away it drops in half. It would be hysterical if a program just said f**k it and hired Danny White and then hired Josh the next day.

Reactions: CouchOnFire
1) Mike Leach: he would need recruiting help from his assistants, but he wins. He took a crap program and made them very good. He would live to torture his old rivals. Having him and Huggs on the same campus would be magic.

2) Neal Brown: Troy is a hard place to win at and his offense looks good. The fact he’s available is amazing.

3) Josh Huepel would be top choice if he had a couple years there. Frost built a great team at UCF. If he can repeat and we still have Dana through 2019 then he wins.
How about Bo Pelini?

#1 - Nick Saban
#2 - the guy currently in the job
#3 - see #1 and #2

No to rich
No to Bo
Heck no to Todd graham
No to Bowden

Goodness why hire people that haven’t won or can’t recruit and Rich hasn’t done crap outside the big east and Has “women” issues that I can’t support.

Reactions: spreadoption
It would be funny to just tell Saban...”you have a 12M/yr coaching budget...split it up as you see fit among you and your assistants.”

No one gets how important this next hire is. Our GOR is up in few years an this shit will get real.

I’d start with Brett Venables, I like Neal Brown as well he seems to win but what does he hang his hat on his box scores are so up and down is that concerning?

Leach Leach Leach
A true air raid offense would absolutely annihilate the current Big 12.

With new recruiting rules are the kids that signed early still required to honor that letter of intent if he does leave? If so that’s good for us but bad for the kids who signed with the unknowns....

With new recruiting rules are the kids that signed early still required to honor that letter of intent if he does leave? If so that’s good for us but bad for the kids who signed with the unknowns....

Considering the rank of our class, it might be a good thing if they were free to go.

Shaping up to be our worst class since Dana got here.

I listen to those guys on the sweet spot and they said this class has chance to be top 30 especially if you factor in the two kids that came in late transfer wise and have to count to this class...

Guess that will be up to Rich Rod when he comes back. :scream:
giphy.gif

Considering some of the other names thrown out there, we might as well as Jeff Mullen.

At least he is a known quantity.

Given what Nick's wife said about Alabama fans in Wall Street Journal interview, if he loses
NC game and 'Bama fans give him a rough time - maybe he can come home. Hell he has
enough in the bank to work for free.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT