ADVERTISEMENT

Must be Dress as a Yellow Seat Day at the Pitt game today..

Awesome about your farm! Congrats! Do you have bobcat or fox on your property? I go to Ireland every year so I'm kinda of use to them now. Super windy this year. Couple days were nuts! Thanks for asking.
I have a bear who likes to take my trail cams. and hid them in the brush. He must be camera shy. See foxes all the time (both red and gray) but seeing a bobcat is a rare thing indeed.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
GA Tech @ Miami makes the preceding pics of Heinz Field look like a packed house and those 2 schools have 1 loss between them.

I'm not obsessed with Pitt or WVU pal. I am a fan of both Universities and financially support both Universities. I just spoke with the benefits manager of Pitt. You're never gonna believe where he did his Undergrad. Yep WVU!!! People like you can be such morons sometimes.

WVU fans of any age should and do hate sPitt. I've been to enough Brawls to know they generally hate us. It's a rivalry.

For there record, I have no idea how atone chooses to attend both. Screw that!

They will still announce today's attendance at about 60,000.

This thread makes me wish that the BE football schools managed to pull off a split, add UCF and Houston and stopped at 10, with the schools from 2.0
Would have been a good conference -- only question would have been securing a contract bowl without a Notre Dame tie-in. I hate that we're scattered among 4 conferences.

WVU fans of any age should and do hate sPitt. I've been to enough Brawls to know they generally hate us. It's a rivalry.

For there record, I have no idea how atone chooses to attend both. Screw that!

You're pathetic but cool beans

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT