ADVERTISEMENT

Must be Dress as a Yellow Seat Day at the Pitt game today..

That's the normal Pitt "crowd."

To fill it up they need to wait till WVU fans show up in several years.

M iscueing special teams + absence of Simms & Long = loss to
Virginia Tech, 31-24

O bliterated East Carolina, 56-20

U nhinged Delaware State, 59-16

N eeded rebooting to beat Kansas, 56-34

T errorize TCU

A nnihilate Texas Tech

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E rectile dysfunction Iowa State

E masculate Kansas State

R eam Texas

S hock Oklahoma

Why are you so obsessed with Pitt?
Because Pitt sucks...Don't even know why they have a team. Nobody goes to their home games. If they really want to build a stadium on campus, it shouldn't be more then 20,000 seating.

Is there really someone on a WVU board defending Pitt?
Jack Fleming's mother has a message for you.

M iscueing special teams + absence of Simms & Long = loss to
Virginia Tech, 31-24

O bliterated East Carolina, 56-20

U nhinged Delaware State, 59-16

N eeded rebooting to beat Kansas, 56-34

T errorize TCU

A nnihilate Texas Tech

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E rectile dysfunction Iowa State

E masculate Kansas State

R eam Texas

S hock Oklahoma

Judging by the empty seats you’d think Pitt would embrace obsession. They’re certainly not seeing it from their student body, alums, or alleged fans.
Pittsburgh is a pro sports town. Always has been. Always will be. That's why sPitt only sells out when PSU, ND, and WVU are in town.

Seems to me there was a time not long ago that Pitt fans were visiting our boards telling us what a huge recruiting tool it was for them to share a stadium with a pro team. Now all they talk about on their own boards is "downsizing" Heinz by closing the upper decks with tarps so as not to allow the sea of empty mustard yellow seats to be seen on television.

I watched parts of their game against Rice, and there is no way that there were anywhere near the 33,000 in attendance that they announced.

Oh- the irony is incredible
Coming from the Pitt weenie who's obsessed
with WVU. Lol.

I'm not obsessed with Pitt or WVU pal. I am a fan of both Universities and financially support both Universities. I just spoke with the benefits manager of Pitt. You're never gonna believe where he did his Undergrad. Yep WVU!!! People like you can be such morons sometimes.

@GREGJACOBS-

So, you accuse other people of being obsessed. But when someone points out you are obsessed, you call them a 'moron'. Either you're wrong (again) or, by your own standard, you're a moron too.

And, we all know you're a Pitt shill. You take cheap shots at WVU, then when called out for it, you deny it and claim you are merely a supporter of both teams. Bottom line, you're a Pitt Weenie.

"GREGJACOBS said: ↑
Why are you so obsessed with Pitt?"

with WVU. Lol.

"I'm not obsessed with Pitt or WVU pal.... People like you can be such morons sometimes."

Reactions: CAK125
@GREGJACOBS-

So, you accuse other people of being obsessed. But when someone points out you are obsessed, you call them a 'moron'. Either you're wrong (again) or, by your own standard, you're a moron too.

And, we all know you're a Pitt shill. You take cheap shots at WVU, then when called out for it, you deny it and claim you are merely a supporter of both teams. Bottom line, you're a Pitt Weenie.

"GREGJACOBS said: ↑
Why are you so obsessed with Pitt?"

with WVU. Lol.

"I'm not obsessed with Pitt or WVU pal.... People like you can be such morons sometimes."

Listen retard I've never taken a shot at WVU. I support Holgy and Huggy while retards like you bitch about them and act like there are better coaches out there to come to WVU. The Big12 generally sucks for WVU football. Ok for hoops. But hey if traveling to Oklahoma, Kansas and Iowa are your cup of tea have at it. Spend your time better goofball.

Greg,

Your posts make me question if you attended Pitt and/or WVU.

Can you guess why ?

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Listen retard I've never taken a shot at WVU. I support Holgy and Huggy while retards like you bitch about them and act like there are better coaches out there to come to WVU. The Big12 generally sucks for WVU football. Ok for hoops. But hey if traveling to Oklahoma, Kansas and Iowa are your cup of tea have at it. Spend your time better goofball.
Making more friends Gregory?

You should just tell him the truth. Everyone knows Pitt fans love Holgorsen. They know as long As DH walks the sideline at Wvu the program will remain stuck in its current state of mediocrity.

For real if Holgy left tomorrow this program would go down dramatically. No doubt the record against legit teams is poor. Some aof these clowns on this site think WVU is a Top 10-15 job that has established head coaches knocking down the door to get to Morgantown to replace Holgy.

You should just tell him the truth. Everyone knows Pitt fans love Holgorsen. They know as long As DH walks the sideline at Wvu the program will remain stuck in its current state of mediocrity.
I think you are on to something here. If we can get rid of Holgorsen after winning 8 to 10 games the last two years like Pitt got rid of Wanny, we could become Pitt. We could hire 3 or 4 head coaches over a 10 year period, destroy are recruiting base and have a losing season every other year with a ceiling of 8 wins. Perhaps you could be our next AD.

Reactions: firkinEER
I think you are on to something here. If we can get rid of Holgorsen after winning 8 to 10 games the last two years like Pitt got rid of Wanny, we could become Pitt. We could hire 3 or 4 head coaches over a 10 year period, destroy are recruiting base and have a losing season every other year with a ceiling of 8 wins. Perhaps you could be our next AD.
Don't worry If I were AD I would find someone who could actually beat a ranked team at least 1 time a year. Instead of going 3 years without accomplishing that feat. I know you would love this. Greg would actually be jealous of you for a change instead of laughing at you.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Don't worry If I were AD I would find someone who could actually beat a ranked team at least 1 time a year. Instead of going 3 years without accomplishing that feat. I know you would love this. Greg would actually be jealous of you for a change instead of laughing at you.
No we would become Pitt. Greg laughing at me means nothing to me much like you.

No we would become Pitt. Greg laughing at me means nothing to me much like you.
Outside of the Orange Bowl and last season we have pretty much been irrelevant like Pitt for the last 9 years. Pitt got PSU and Clemson last season. Wvu would have won 8 games at best last year in the Acc. Miami and Tech proved that. Pitt could have won 10 games playing that pu$$y A$$ big 12 schedule we had. Like it or not the gap Between Pitt an Wvu hasn't been that much as of late on the Football side. Basketball is another story you should stick to that conversation.

Last edited:
Outside of the Orange Bowl and last season we have pretty much been irrelevant like Pitt for the last 9 years. Pitt got PSU and Clemson last season. Wvu would have won 8 games at best last year in the Acc. Miami and Tech proved that. Pitt could have won 10 games playing that pu$$y A$$ big 12 schedule we had. Like it or not the gap Between Pitt an Wvu hasn't been that much as of late on the Football side. Basketball is another story you should stick to that conversation.

Couldn't be more accurate

I have not seen evidence of your superior knowledge of football as witnessed by the above post and many others of similar ilk . Your present your opinions as facts which unfortunately is not uncommon on a message board. If you can't see the total disarray of Pitt athletics, then you are blinded by your desire to push your agenda. Pitt had their best season last year since they got rid of Wanny. Seven coaches over that time frame, a rancid crap fest of a season brewing this year and you see our program near the same level as Pitt. And I need to stick to basketball. Thanks for laughs.

I have not seen evidence of your superior knowledge of football as witnessed by the above post and many others of similar ilk . Your present your opinions as facts which unfortunately is not uncommon on a message board. If you can't see the total disarray of Pitt athletics, then you are blinded by your desire to push your agenda. Pitt had their best season last year since they got rid of Wanny. Seven coaches over that time frame, a rancid crap fest of a season brewing this year and you see our program near the same level as Pitt. And I need to stick to basketball. Thanks for laughs.

When does buck season start?

When does buck season start?
It is in right now in WV (bow season). I just bought a farm last year and have been working to enhance the habitat. I had about a dozen age class bucks running around last month. I have a couple of 8 and 10 points that I am targeting for harvest. My next Bull hunt is 1 year away today so training will start in earnest this weekend. Were the coarses tougher in Ireland than what you typically play?

It is in right now in WV (bow season). I just bought a farm last year and have been working to enhance the habitat. I had about a dozen age class bucks running around last month. I have a couple of 8 and 10 points that I am targeting for harvest. My next Bull hunt is 1 year away today so training will start in earnest this weekend. Were the coarses tougher in Ireland than what you typically play?

Awesome about your farm! Congrats! Do you have bobcat or fox on your property? I go to Ireland every year so I'm kinda of use to them now. Super windy this year. Couple days were nuts! Thanks for asking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT