ADVERTISEMENT

NFL today

deedoubleyou

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2018
Just wanted to make a post about how awesome it will be to watch Joe Burrow and Josh Allen go at it today in Buffalo. These are my 2 favorite QB's in the NFL right now. I will be rooting for the Bengals but I'm expecting a really good game and thinking the Bills might edge them out. Anyone else watching? Who's your pick today?

Just wanted to make a post about how awesome it will be to watch Joe Burrow and Josh Allen go at it today in Buffalo. These are my 2 favorite QB's in the NFL right now. I will be rooting for the Bengals but I'm expecting a really good game and thinking the Bills might edge them out. Anyone else watching? Who's your pick today?
You’re right. Today’s games are fantastic. I believe the NFL quality of play has never been better. I’ll watch what I’m able of today’s games. Cincinnati vs. Buffalo could be a classic. Good luck to your Bengals. Enjoy the games.

I’m a New York Giants fan. Tough one yesterday, and just after the WVU basketball loss. Ugh!

Reactions: deedoubleyou
You’re right. Today’s games are fantastic. I believe the NFL quality of play has never been better. I’ll watch what I’m able of today’s games. Cincinnati vs. Buffalo could be a classic. Good luck to your Bengals. Enjoy the games.

I’m a New York Giants fan. Tough one yesterday, and just after the WVU basketball loss. Ugh!
It was a great game for sure. Burrow is the real deal. I was really pulling for the Giants and was shocked on the game. Where did the Eagles come from this year? That was the last team I expected to have this kind of season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT