ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC criticizes DeSantis calling Jacksonville shooter 'scumbag': 'Issue with that kind of language'

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
So...This dirtbag who killed three black people in a racially motivated attack, MSNBC (the news sorce for bleaters and a tool for Democrats) are calling DeSantis out for calling the guy a scumbag? Calling the white guy who killed three black people is an example of white supremacy? LOL! WTF?!

Sorry, bleater. I think the majority in our country would agree that this guy was a scumbag and that's being kind. I mean, look at what Hilliary Clinton called half the country. Why didn't this idiot call her out? Democrats are hypocrites.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying this country (Note: When I say bleaters I include their media)

LINK: Racially motivated shooter killed 3 Black people along with himself in a Dollar General store on Saturday.

EXCERPT: "You know, for so many folks, the issue with that kind of language is it places the onus on one individual and the actions of one individual as opposed to a nationwide sickness of White supremacy in the country and the violence it fuels. As so long as he is a scumbag or as long as there's a mental health issue, you don't have to engage with the idea that there are, you know, co-conspirators online, co-conspirators who create legislation that divide and other people," Lee said.

So...This dirtbag who killed three black people in a racially motivated attack, MSNBC (the news sorce for bleaters and a tool for Democrats) are calling DeSantis out for calling the guy a scumbag? Calling the white guy who killed three black people is an example of white supremacy? LOL! WTF?!

Sorry, bleater. I think the majority in our country would agree that this guy was a scumbag and that's being kind. I mean, look at what Hilliary Clinton called half the country. Why didn't this idiot call her out? Democrats are hypocrites.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying this country (Note: When I say bleaters I include their media)

LINK: Racially motivated shooter killed 3 Black people along with himself in a Dollar General store on Saturday.

EXCERPT: "You know, for so many folks, the issue with that kind of language is it places the onus on one individual and the actions of one individual as opposed to a nationwide sickness of White supremacy in the country and the violence it fuels. As so long as he is a scumbag or as long as there's a mental health issue, you don't have to engage with the idea that there are, you know, co-conspirators online, co-conspirators who create legislation that divide and other people," Lee said.
Yes, There is much evil in this world and many of them have the ability to search the web to find others to fuel their hatred. We normals have only the ability to report those evil haters when we see them...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT