ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Most likely Basketball power to be implicated if any by FBI investigators The "Scandal"

Most likely Traditional Basketball power to get caught up in "The Scandal"

• Duke

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • North Carolina

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Kansas

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • UConn

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters
Any school who has picked up "cant miss" one and done NBA prospects likely illegally moved cash to obtain them, so in recent history after scanning the top 10 draft picks since 2010 that means all of these schools are going to be implicated at some point soon or are shredding documents as we speak. The schools in bold are the schools that seemed the most prevalent at first glance. I would also highly doubt this is limited simply to one and dones, as there are plenty of highly touted recruits who stay an extra season or two before making the jump, but this is the most obvious way to point the finger from afar given the nature of the business.

Kentucky
UCLA
Duke
Kansas

UNC
Indiana
Oklahoma State
Texas
Ohio State
Syracuse
Arizona
Baylor
LSU
Florida State
Cal
NC State
UNLV
Georgetown
Florida
Washington

This just occurred to me, didn't Mizzou get some crazy high level kid and his Dad as a coach who was previously involved in AAU? Or maybe also their head coach has some similar background?

Kentucky
UCLA
Duke
Kansas

UNC
Indiana
Oklahoma State
Texas
Ohio State
Syracuse
Arizona
Baylor
LSU
Florida State
Cal
NC State
UNLV
Georgetown
Florida
Washington

Some big name university's you have compiled to form your list. I know we are only speculating but that list very well could be 100% accurate. The enormous scope of the situation is unbelievable. The problems surrounding AAU has gone on unchecked for far too long. Hate to say it but it is about time the ugly seedier side of college bball gets revealed. Maybe now it can be fixed.

Also I would add Gonzaga to your list as well.

Some big name university's you have compiled to form your list. I know we are only speculating but that list very well could be 100% accurate. The enormous scope of the situation is unbelievable. The problems surrounding AAU has gone on unchecked for far too long. Hate to say it but it is about time the ugly seedier side of college bball gets revealed. Maybe now it can be fixed.

Also I would add Gonzaga to your list as well.

It could very well be every single school that has ever been competitive. Not claiming to be in the know or anything like that, but I have always long suspected that every school that comes off as even remotely "big time" or has attempted to allocate the resources needed to become big time are doing something wrong. The basic nature of the NCAA rulebook forces this to happen, however it has never crossed my mind that the amounts moving around undetected were enough to get the feds involved but now that we are here it makes so much sense. I hope WVU isnt involved, but it would not surprise me if the whole thing gets torn down when the dust settles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT