ADVERTISEMENT

More young Black Americans calling themselves conservative

634644-uncle-tom-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

Babes like them will never be heard on the MSM. They don't exist. They're "Uncle Toms" ask NYCeer. :rolleyes:
No disrespect intended, but I view these articles with a great deal of skepticism. Until enough liberal problems (like inflation/gas prices) hit the minority voters, I simply have not seen enough of a shift in voting patterns to make a difference. And I love the message from Candace Owens, Tim Scott, Larry Elder, Herschel Walker, Burgess Owens and young ladies like this. But it boggles my mind that once every 4 years, Stacy Abrams can walk out and throw around some racial accusations and blocks of minority voters mindlessly ignore policy and vote as liberals.

I honestly think the best hope to have a red wave is for Independents to wake up. That and have an issue or two that mothers care about strongly. In Virginia, education and teacher’s unions turned the trick. A significant number of angry Democratic mothers in northern Va voted for Youngkin as a result of McAwful’s position on education. Youngkin masterfully hammered McAwful with that issue and it absolutely worked. Inflation was also taking root. (I’d like to see a Biden “I did that” sticker on every gas pump before the 2022 mid terms.

None of it will matter though if a way to stop the cheating isn’t implemented in time. Have we become Venezuela or Cuba? Sure hope Republican leaders have grown a set and we aren’t that far gone.

No disrespect intended, but I view these articles with a great deal of skepticism. Until enough liberal problems (like inflation/gas prices) hit the minority voters, I simply have not seen enough of a shift in voting patterns to make a difference. And I love the message from Candace Owens, Tim Scott, Larry Elder, Herschel Walker, Burgess Owens and young ladies like this. But it boggles my mind that once every 4 years, Stacy Abrams can walk out and throw around some racial accusations and blocks of minority voters mindlessly ignore policy and vote as liberals.

I honestly think the best hope to have a red wave is for Independents to wake up. That and have an issue or two that mothers care about strongly. In Virginia, education and teacher’s unions turned the trick. A significant number of angry Democratic mothers in northern Va voted for Youngkin as a result of McAwful’s position on education. Youngkin masterfully hammered McAwful with that issue and it absolutely worked. Inflation was also taking root. (I’d like to see a Biden “I did that” sticker on every gas pump before the 2022 mid terms.

None of it will matter though if a way to stop the cheating isn’t implemented in time. Have we become Venezuela or Cuba? Sure hope Republican leaders have grown a set and we aren’t that far gone.
Don't underestimate that roughly 12-18% of Blacks who voted for Trump and many more who didn't vote for creepy Joe. Blacks have tended to vote Democrat just as you said, but many are starting to wake up and see through the Left's empty promises. We need election integrity for sure so the Left can't cheat like they did this last cycle, but I still trust the voters to ultimately make things right.

They can't cheat if it ain't close, and no one likes the way the country is going now.

I listened to those two Black Chics in the OP of this thread, and while I know they didn't vote for me I'm pretty sure they're still Black!
iu

Yup they are Joe...and you're still pretty creepy!

Reactions: JWG66

It actually has were it can really matter...swing districts.

Its not about the GOP winning a majority of black voters. That wont happen anytime soon. Its about shaving the margins. A 5% swing in black voting could be enough to shift Congress for decades.

The progressive wings are pushing black voters out, just like they are doing with independents, and moderates

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
It's no longer conservative or liberal. It's American or Traitor. Many traitors are living unlawfully in this country.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT