ADVERTISEMENT

More awesomeness from the "tolerant left"

So, when things were posted about how Trump supporters acted and their acts of violence and hate towards others.....your comments were......?????? Just wondering.....

Vandalism is not right for either side.

http://heatst.com/politics/veteran-home-trump/

Navy veteran and Trump supporter has home torched and vandalized with anti-Trump graffiti. Let me guess, this is somehow Trump's fault.

Comment? Comment?

I am much more concerned with what is going on on College campuses. Idiots are present in both parties. Liberals no longer claim the mantle of understanding, empathy, kindness, open to new ideas, fair minded, etc.

College campuses are a cesspool of liberalism. Teachers resigning because they told students offended by Halloween costumes to simply avoid looking at them. American flags being removed from campus because it might offend. Trump banners being removed from campus, with the support of faculty. The use of trigger warnings in case someone is offended by speech. The existence of free speech zones (with punishment if you speak and presumably offend outside of that limited zone). Safe rooms for students offended by words complete with soft fuzzy animals, soothing music, counseling, etc. Conservative speakers being invited then disinvited because it might cause trouble. Conservative speakers actually being banned by campus security.

I thought a "liberal" education meant hearing all sides of an argument or debate, even if you disagree. I guess, not today.

Last edited:
I am much more concerned with what is going on on College campuses. Idiots are present in both parties. Liberals no longer claim the mantle of understanding, empathy, kindness, open to new ideas, fair minded, etc.

College campuses are a cesspool of liberalism. Teachers resigning because they told students offended by Halloween costumes to simply avoid looking at them. American flags being removed from campus because it might offend. Trump banners being removed from campus, with the support of faculty. The use of trigger warnings in case someone is offended by speech. The existence of free speech zones (with punishment if you speak and presumably offend outside of that limited zone). Safe rooms for students offended by words complete with soft fuzzy animals, soothing music, counseling, etc. Conservative speakers being invited then disinvited because it might cause trouble. Conservative speakers actually being banned by campus security.

I thought a "liberal" education meant hearing all sides of an argument or debate, even if you disagree. I guess, not today.
Bullshit.What a pack of nonsense you just wrote. If any of this dramatic drivel is happening it's not at all common like you pretend. You fill your mind with nonsense just to give yourself a reason to blather about it. The cesspools are the websites where you read this dramatic crap.

Reactions: Boomboom521
College campuses have always been liberal. The 60s allowed instructors to come out of closet. And then the tenure rule pretty much allowed the instructor to have total control of what was studied in the classroom. It pretty much is evidenced by the subject area. Social Studies are ultra liberal while business a bit more conservative.

Bullshit.What a pack of nonsense you just wrote. If any of this dramatic drivel is happening it's not at all common like you pretend. You fill your mind with nonsense just to give yourself a reason to blather about it. The cesspools are the websites where you read this dramatic crap.

You clearly don't read very much. Try using google about safe spaces, trigger warnings, conservatives being kept from speaking on campus (Obama actually acknowledged this and chastised universities), free speech zones, etc. It is widely reported and readily available.

A most recent example was Ben Shapiro not being permitted to speak on campus. The campus cited security concerns even though no protestors were present (should a college let protesters get a veto over who can give a speech)?

http://www.redstate.com/jimjamitis/2016/11/15/onion-depaul-bans-ben-shapiro-speaking/

This example was all over the news. BTW, I have had 4 daughters attend colleges recently. They can all attest to how politics has invaded the classrooms and kids are afraid to speak up.

Obama:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obama-college-political-correctness_us_55f8431ee4b00e2cd5e80198

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-we-really-surprised/?utm_term=.a308906de9ab

Last edited:
th

http://heatst.com/politics/veteran-home-trump/

Navy veteran and Trump supporter has home torched and vandalized with anti-Trump graffiti. Let me guess, this is somehow Trump's fault.

Comment? Comment?

http://winningdemocrats.com/unhinge...hispanic-man-shouts-this-is-for-donald-trump/

Trump is supposed to a leader, right? And yet he barely mentions anything about these attacks on people that just keep escalating.

He went apeshit on Megyn Kelly for being unfair during a debate, but when people are doing things like this he barely says anything.

It's only natural that people are going to start attacking Trump supporters when Trump supporters keep attacking everybody else.

Reactions: WVUBRU
http://winningdemocrats.com/unhinge...hispanic-man-shouts-this-is-for-donald-trump/

Trump is supposed to a leader, right? And yet he barely mentions anything about these attacks on people that just keep escalating.

He went apeshit on Megyn Kelly for being unfair during a debate, but when people are doing things like this he barely says anything.

It's only natural that people are going to start attacking Trump supporters when Trump supporters keep attacking everybody else.
I seem to recall him saying to stop it directly to the cameras in an interview with 60 mins (might have the show wrong). Has the left tried to calm the waters or stoke the flames? After all, we're doing a recount because Hillary isn't accepting the election results...

I seem to recall him saying to stop it directly to the cameras in an interview with 60 mins (might have the show wrong). Has the left tried to calm the waters or stoke the flames? After all, we're doing a recount because Hillary isn't accepting the election results...

Why should she? Our own President-elect is still claiming voter fraud. Maybe it's good to follow through with a recount???? Find all these fraudulent voting districts......;)

Oh ... he said "stop it" once ... I stand corrected.
How many tweets did he send out about Megyn Kelly? Or the NYTimes, or the Washington Post, or anybody else?

If he wanted to stop it, he would be sending out a similar tweet storm instead of uttering 2 syllables on a show that nobody watches.

How many tweets did he send out about Megyn Kelly? Or the NYTimes, or the Washington Post, or anybody else?

If he wanted to stop it, he would be sending out a similar tweet storm instead of uttering 2 syllables on a show that nobody watches.

If the Democrats wanted to stop it they would stop paying people to do it.

You clearly don't read very much. Try using google about safe spaces, trigger warnings, conservatives being kept from speaking on campus (Obama actually acknowledged this and chastised universities), free speech zones, etc. It is widely reported and readily available.

A most recent example was Ben Shapiro not being permitted to speak on campus. The campus cited security concerns even though no protestors were present (should a college let protesters get a veto over who can give a speech)?

http://www.redstate.com/jimjamitis/2016/11/15/onion-depaul-bans-ben-shapiro-speaking/

This example was all over the news. BTW, I have had 4 daughters attend colleges recently. They can all attest to how politics has invaded the classrooms and kids are afraid to speak up.

Obama:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obama-college-political-correctness_us_55f8431ee4b00e2cd5e80198

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-we-really-surprised/?utm_term=.a308906de9ab
Four daughters on campus? Find and watch "The Hunting Ground" freaked me out

The democrats are paying people to go beat up minorities??

Do you really believe the stuff you type?

What's sad is that it's December 1 2016 and you are oblivious to the fact that the DNC pays people to cause violence at rallies. And yes, minorities have been assaulted by those paid to do it. You are racist though so you don't care about that.

What's sad is that it's December 1 2016 and you are oblivious to the fact that the DNC pays people to cause violence at rallies. And yes, minorities have been assaulted by those paid to do it. You are racist though so you don't care about that.

LOL ... whatever you say skippy ... when you don't have a rational argument to make, call somebody racist. LOL

I loved this thread, go back and read it. Not one person condemns the actual act of what occurred. A lot of blaming Trump. A lot of deflecting. A lot of excuses. Not a single person said the act I posted about was horrible. WTE, you actually did in fact blame Trump because he's not doing more to stop the Right from lashing out and yet what I posted about was a Navy Vets home being burnt and anti Trump graffiti being spray painted on it.

Sit and think about that and think about how fvcked we are as a nation right now that we can't, everyone of us, look at this instance and say, that's horrible. The absolute next post in my thread was to point out how it was Trump's fault.

Wake the fvck up.

And in every speech he gives he talks about unity and coming back together for the good of the nation. You're better than this.

And in every speech he gives he talks about unity and coming back together for the good of the nation. You're better than this.

....and in another breath, he or his people are condemning broadway or Kellogg's for their "First Amendment" rights........just saying.

Have you attended a university or even talked to a college student recently?

....and in another breath, he or his people are condemning broadway or Kellogg's for their "First Amendment" rights........just saying.
You actually really didn't say anything. Kellogg's is fine to do what they want, if they want to stop advertising in certain venues, that's ok. I don't think anything is wrong with that. I also don't think there is anything wrong with bringing people's attention to their company desiring to cease their appeal to 40+ million people. I'm not sure what CEO that is, but I'm betting he won't be in that position beyond the next year when their stocks drop from decreasing sales. If you stop and think, they are selectively saying, we don't want you to buy our product, because we don't agree with your politics...where have I heard that before?

The broadway thing, I don't think is an issue either. The actor was free to do what he wanted. No one is trying to condemn that. I also don't see anything wrong with pointing out how rude, crass, and tasteless it was to openly insult the sitting VP in venue such as that. Again, nothing wrong with what the actor did, no one is trying to stop that. Just nothing wrong with pointing out how poor taste it was.

You actually really didn't say anything. Kellogg's is fine to do what they want, if they want to stop advertising in certain venues, that's ok. I don't think anything is wrong with that. I also don't think there is anything wrong with bringing people's attention to their company desiring to cease their appeal to 40+ million people. I'm not sure what CEO that is, but I'm betting he won't be in that position beyond the next year when their stocks drop from decreasing sales. If you stop and think, they are selectively saying, we don't want you to buy our product, because we don't agree with your politics...where have I heard that before?

The broadway thing, I don't think is an issue either. The actor was free to do what he wanted. No one is trying to condemn that. I also don't see anything wrong with pointing out how rude, crass, and tasteless it was to openly insult the sitting VP in venue such as that. Again, nothing wrong with what the actor did, no one is trying to stop that. Just nothing wrong with pointing out how poor taste it was.

I thought Pence handled it brilliantly. The cast member called it a conversation. Conversations are two way streets. This was a lecture and in very, very poor taste.

Ok, well our President-elect called the Hamilton situation as "harassment"......and Trump's people and supporters are calling for a boycott on Kellogg's for simply pulling their advertisement on Breitbart......that doesn't sound like "freedom" to me......more like intimidation techniques used to bully your way through things and get what you want.

Hail Trump!!!!!!!!!! Right? Or should it be "Heil Trump"? ;)

calling for a boycott on Kellogg's for simply pulling their advertisement on Breitbart......that doesn't sound like "freedom" to me......more like intimidation techniques used to bully your way through things and get what you want
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, holy shit, man. Surely you don't want me to post the millions of articles where the left has been doing this for years. Quick one, right off the top of my head: Chic-Fil-A.

The right is now taking a play straight from the left's playbook. You can't intimidate through vilinization and victimization tactics anymore, it's not going to work. You all need to learn that and learn it fast. People are fed up and pushing back. The left's whole agenda just took a giant Mike Tyson-esque uppercut to their tactics and policies.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, holy shit, man. Surely you don't want me to post the millions of articles where the left has been doing this for years. Quick one, right off the top of my head: Chic-Fil-A.

The right is now taking a play straight from the left's playbook. You can't intimidate through vilinization and victimization tactics anymore, it's not going to work. You all need to learn that and learn it fast. People are fed up and pushing back. The left's whole agenda just took a giant Mike Tyson-esque uppercut to their tactics and policies.

You completely lost me in your rant......but I will say that since you all bitched about all the left's ways of doing things, and since you self-admitted the right is doing the same thing now, be prepared to hear bitching and complaining just like the RIGHT did.......

As far as I'm concerned......I don't give a flying ****. This nation is great, and will live on even through the crappy years ahead.......

You completely lost me in your rant......but I will say that since you all bitched about all the left's ways of doing things, and since you self-admitted the right is doing the same thing now, be prepared to hear bitching and complaining just like the RIGHT did.......

As far as I'm concerned......I don't give a flying ****. This nation is great, and will live on even through the crappy years ahead.......
I actually never bitched about it. I just laughed at the social justice morons. I'm laughing now at their meltdown.

That is still not the same as directly addressing all of the crime that's been happening in his name. "law and order"

"unity and coming back together" isn't directly addressing these issues, it's not even clear exactly what he's talking about when saying that. Is he talking about the push for the vote recounts? Is he talking about Hillary supporters doing the protesting/rioting? Or is he talking about the escalation in hate crime since he was elected?

Holy shit, just look at how he goes after SNL ... that's the kind of thing I'm talking about, where is that same outburst directed towards all of these people that are doing this stuff in his name? There isn't any. SNL does a skit and he cries like the baby he is, actual crimes are being committed and crickets.

That is still not the same as directly addressing all of the crime that's been happening in his name. "law and order"

"unity and coming back together" isn't directly addressing these issues, it's not even clear exactly what he's talking about when saying that. Is he talking about the push for the vote recounts? Is he talking about Hillary supporters doing the protesting/rioting? Or is he talking about the escalation in hate crime since he was elected?

Holy shit, just look at how he goes after SNL ... that's the kind of thing I'm talking about, where is that same outburst directed towards all of these people that are doing this stuff in his name? There isn't any. SNL does a skit and he cries like the baby he is, actual crimes are being committed and crickets.
To be honest, I wouldn't address them either. I would be giving zero platform to the Alt-Right or even acknowledging their existence. On the other hand, Hillary and Jill Stein are fueling a lot of the shit on the left with their recount horse shit. But whatever, you're admittedly incapable of being objectionable about him. It's absurd some of the stuff he has done, but that aside, I've shifted to the optimistic position on policy with him. Doesn't change his being a whiny ass, so I guess we'll have that to laugh about for the next 4 years while real work actually gets done both domestically and foreign.

To be honest, I wouldn't address them either. I would be giving zero platform to the Alt-Right or even acknowledging their existence. On the other hand, Hillary and Jill Stein are fueling a lot of the shit on the left with their recount horse shit. But whatever, you're admittedly incapable of being objectionable about him. It's absurd some of the stuff he has done, but that aside, I've shifted to the optimistic position on policy with him. Doesn't change his being a whiny ass, so I guess we'll have that to laugh about for the next 4 years while real work actually gets done both domestically and foreign.

I admit that I hate the guy ... always have, long before he ever started running. However, I can be objective about the decisions he makes and the policies he pushes.

I am not rooting for him to fail, like it seems so many were doing with Obama. If he fails we all fail. However, he also needs to be held accountable.

His campaign rhetoric emboldened a dark underbelly of our society, and the credibility they suddenly feel is being manifested in actual crimes against people. In this case, not denouncing it directly (like he does with SNL, or Megyn Kelly, or Rosie ODonnell, or NYTimes, or anybody else) continues to give these people some kind of feeling of legitimacy. He COULD address it directly which might send them back under the bridge they've been living under, but he doesn't.

Maybe they shouldn't be addressed, and in normal circumstances him not addressing them wouldn't enter my mind ... but this is the same guy that attacks trivial meaningless things.

I admit that I hate the guy ... always have, long before he ever started running. However, I can be objective about the decisions he makes and the policies he pushes.

I am not rooting for him to fail, like it seems so many were doing with Obama. If he fails we all fail. However, he also needs to be held accountable.

His campaign rhetoric emboldened a dark underbelly of our society, and the credibility they suddenly feel is being manifested in actual crimes against people. In this case, not denouncing it directly (like he does with SNL, or Megyn Kelly, or Rosie ODonnell, or NYTimes, or anybody else) continues to give these people some kind of feeling of legitimacy. He COULD address it directly which might send them back under the bridge they've been living under, but he doesn't.

Maybe they shouldn't be addressed, and in normal circumstances him not addressing them wouldn't enter my mind ... but this is the same guy that attacks trivial meaningless things.
Fair enough, I can see your side of it, I'm not even in complete disagreement with it outside of the campaign rhetoric piece. Suppose he does address it, like he already has, how many times does he continue to do it?

We now know that in many instances, violence at Trump rallies was started and paid for by Dems. I hate Trump too but you have to recognize that dirty tricks are played by both sides. And I have heard many Democrat politicians rooting for Trump to fail.

Trump is a narcissistic, thinned skinned egomaniac (actually very similar to Obama except without the twitter account and Obama's more cautionary approach). Obama is extremely thinned skinned and can't take criticism. His ego is unparalleled. He has yet to admit a single mistake. He is just not as open about his weaknesses as Trump.

This idea that racists voted Trump into office is stupid. Trump won OH, WI, MI and PA with white voters that voted for Obama and have been Dems all their life. I would argue that racists on the left voted in mass for Hillary. Yes, there are black and hispanic racists (La Raza, large segments of BLM, Nation of Islam). But he media and libs on this board never mention them, wonder why? They only mention the Alt Right.

Lastly, Hillary's campaign certainly trafficked in the dark underbelly of racism. The NCAAP ran racist ads against Trump as they do against all GOP candidates (e.g. another black church will burn if the GOP is elected). La Raza ran blatant racist ads. And Hillary egged them all on with the basket of deplorables remark, casting 50% of Trump supporters as racists. Why can't libs acknowledge that racism runs both ways, black and white, Dem and GOP?

Last edited:
Fair enough, I can see your side of it, I'm not even in complete disagreement with it outside of the campaign rhetoric piece. Suppose he does address it, like he already has, how many times does he continue to do it?

I know he kinda addressed it with his "stop it" statement, and if you want to read into the "we need to unify" statements that he's talking about them too, then I can see that as well. I don't want to beat a dead horse ... but if he would address it directly and emphatically like he does every time SNL does a skit about him ... then I would be happy with him doing it only once. If they don't listen at that point and these things don't subside, then there's not much else he can really do. There are always going to be the idiots in our society.

I know he kinda addressed it with his "stop it" statement, and if you want to read into the "we need to unify" statements that he's talking about them too, then I can see that as well. I don't want to beat a dead horse ... but if he would address it directly and emphatically like he does every time SNL does a skit about him ... then I would be happy with him doing it only once. If they don't listen at that point and these things don't subside, then there's not much else he can really do. There are always going to be the idiots in our society.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-disavows-david-duke-kkk/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT