ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Cohen paid Liberty University chief information officer for to rig early polls for Trump

As for the
@WSJ
article on poll rigging, what I did was at the direction of and for the sole benefit of
@realDonaldTrump
@POTUS
. I truly regret my blind loyalty to a man who doesn’t deserve it.
And, I believe, he has also stated that he regrets having hired such a dim wit as Cohen to represent him. Has said that Cohen is not a very intelligent person (and he proves it every time he opens his mouth. He would fit well into the fraternity of Schumer, Pelosi, Obama, Waters, the recently elected commies and so many other low life Dems.)

Reactions: Airport
And, I believe, he has also stated that he regrets having hired such a dim wit as Cohen to represent him. Has said that Cohen is not a very intelligent person (and he proves it every time he opens his mouth. He would fit well into the fraternity of Schumer, Pelosi, Obama, Waters, the recently elected commies and so many other low life Dems.)

Remember, he only hires the "best people"......

Again, you lie with dirty dogs, you get fleas.....Trump did.

Reactions: BoremanSouth
lol shew your hero is going down in flames, enjoy.

Now that is interesting. Wonder how she did it? If this is just oversampling of one side, pffffft

He didn't, he failed. It wasn't an LU controlled poll he was trying to hack into.

Now compare and contrast with Reid Hoffman paying hundreds of thousands for disinformation campaigns.

Remember, he only hires the "best people"......

Again, you lie with dirty dogs, you get fleas.....Trump did.
I confident Trump hired multiple attorney types when he was in private life. Can imagine most were there to do specific legal jobs for him. Some may have been jobs for which fees were of lesser consequence than the bark or bite of the dog. Maybe counting the fleas on the dog or the fact that a good bath may be in order were downplayed in favor of getting the best 'dog' for the current junk yard (and I am confident that in his professional life he encountered numerous and monumental 'junk yards'.

Yeah, I'll take that bet you gonna regret
I despise almost anyone associated with Trump and believe history will show this is one of the darkest years of American history. I'm sad that so many Americans including you and your buddies have been part of the public that are enablers and excuse makers for this crap we see on a daily basis.

But with all that said, regardless of what may transpire in the future with Trump, for the best of the future of the country, I hope the president that is sitting in the WH regardless of party, pardons Trump and no legal actions are ever entered in a courtroom. We cannot have a president being brought up against the type of charges that could happen with all the various possibilities that are out there.

My $.02

I despise almost anyone associated with Trump and believe history will show this is one of the darkest years of American history. I'm sad that so many Americans including you and your buddies have been part of the public that are enablers and excuse makers for this crap we see on a daily basis.

But with all that said, regardless of what may transpire in the future with Trump, for the best of the future of the country, I hope the president that is sitting in the WH regardless of party, pardons Trump and no legal actions are ever entered in a courtroom. We cannot have a president being brought up against the type of charges that could happen with all the various possibilities that are out there.

My $.02
Of course, you are assuming that he does something illegal while in office.

My $.02

giphy.gif

No offense, but those are the same. If he (trump) is guilty of anything, I hope he serves the full sentence.

Of course, you are assuming that he does something illegal while in office.
I'm saying if something is brought against him, I shared how I would like to see how it will end. I'm not assuming anything.

If she is found guilty, throw the f'ucking book at her. No leniency.
Yeah, when the crooked FBI director said nobody could have convicted her, not his decision, it would be pretty hard even if she killed somebody. She's guilty and you know it.

Now that is interesting. Wonder how she did it? If this is just oversampling of one side, pffffft

They weren't scientific polls, just online polls where users voted on the site. He just wrote a script that cycled the page and voted over and over. I expe t this to happen on these things consistantly. Drudge is big on having them on his site, and I always noticed that Team Trump was quick to talk about him being ahead in them after a debate.

The worst part of the whole thing is that they paid 10s of thousands of bucks for the job and it didnt even work, he came in 5th in one of them. The debate ones i mentioned arent included as the two Cohen paid for, the Russians had probably taken over that job by then.

This kind of script any computer science grad could have written in a couple of hours and probably done it better. Thats just terrible business decisions.

My $.02
Pardon him for what?

You literally posted yesterday that you never allude to his being guilty of something.

@TarHeelEer never takes long for him to self destruct, outright lie, or contradict himself. He often does the latter in a single post.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
Pardon him for what?

You literally posted yesterday that you never allude to his being guilty of something.

@TarHeelEer never takes long for him to self destruct, outright lie, or contradict himself. He often does the latter in a single post.

But see that was yesterday...

Not surprising Trump lovers have reading comprehension issues. I mean, what if scenarios are so hard to understand.

Moronic scum.

Not surprising Trump lovers have reading comprehension issues. I mean, what if scenarios are so hard to understand.

Moronic scum.

Tarheel used your quotes against you yesterday and made you look like a fool. Your only defense is to lie even more.

Moronic scum.

Old man yells at sky. Then I thought, I've heard this before... It's not Bru's problem, it's everyone else in the world.

Huh? You are the one with a reading comprehension problem and have for years.
Are intending to act like a board righty and not have any reading comprehension?
LMAO . Ok. You have a reading comprehension problem.
Reading comprehension before accusations.
Exactly. You are either as dumb as your buddy or you simply have a reading comprehension problem. Either way you are a liar
Another dumbass that is incapable or reading comprehension responding to my post.
You are another wingnut that has a reading comprehension problem.
Then after that, maybe you will get past your 3rd grade reading comprehension and understand irony and sarcasm.
you have serious reading comprehension issues or just plain stupid or both. I think it is both. Anyone responding to you on this board should have their head examined.

Pardon him for what?

You're stretching to call him out. He states explicitly that he was talking about what could happen based on possible scenarios.

Reactions: WVUBRU
You're stretching to call him out. He states explicitly that he was talking about what could happen based on possible scenarios.

No, it's not. He explicitly says he hopes the next president pardons Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT