ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Cohen paid Liberty University chief information officer for to rig early polls for Trump

No, it's not. He explicitly says he hopes the next president pardons Trump.
Correct. Trump won't be indicted as a sitting president. IF he is indicted after he leaves office, WOULDN'T THAT BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT?

I mean, it isn't hard to understand.

Correct. Trump won't be indicted as a sitting president. IF he is indicted after he leaves office, WOULDN'T THAT BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT?

Ummmm

Show me one post I have made in two years talking about the guilt of anyone, and bonus points talking about the guilt of Trump. One. Good luck.

That’s not hard to understand at all. It presumes he’s guilty of a crime which you said yesterday, you don’t do, ya fvcking dolt.

Hillary Clinton Campaign & Left Promoted Trump in the GOP ...
Why the Left Promoted Trump in the GOP Primary ... Brendan McDermid) Elevate the Republicans' 'Pied Piper ... Right now I am petrified that Hillary is almost totally dependent on Republicans ...

WikiLeaks Reveals DNC Elevated Trump to Help Clinton | Observer

"We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously," the memo noted. ... "Hillary Clinton Seizes On Donald Trump's ...

Clinton Loses To 'Pied Piper' Candidate Her Campaign ...
On Wednesday morning, the day after Trump defeated Hillary Clinton, WikiLeaks tweeted: Clinton's Pied Piper Strategy (use media contacts to promote Trump) has backfired spectacularly

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT