ADVERTISEMENT

Miami and ACC Own Us

Only if WVU got to play them from Pat White Era up until Geno.

Just like Penn State, wished WVU could have faced them during that decade.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Just think: WVU lost to a Miami team that lost to 3 ACC teams. Maybe it's a good thing the ACC looked down its nose at admitting WVU?

M anhandled Missouri, 26-11

O rdinary against Youngstown, 38-21

U nnerving miracle goalline tip/interception escapes BYU, 35-32

N o quit against Kansas State, 17-16

T ony’s turbulence tore up Texas Tech, 48-17

A nother defense whipping, of TCU, 34-10

I gnominy of turnovers against Oklahoma State, 20-37

N o problem decimating Kansas, 48-21

E xcellent, timely defense AGAIN; beat Texas, 24-20

E rectile dysfunctioned against Oklahoma, 56-28

R ebounded big time on offense and defense at Iowa State, 49-19

S aved again by the defense against Baylor, 24-21

Overwhelmed offense lost to Miami, 31-14 in the Orlando bowl

Miami owns us, except that year when we threw a garbage can off the upper deck and hit Randy Shannon in the head.

But you're not "us", you're not a WVU fan. You're a sad little troll with a ****ing miserable life so you get on here to stir up stuff because your life sucks that bad.

4b8e5333fea465fae3f3163d7cdf78fd.jpg

Reactions: The Hunteeeeeer
WVU all-time record against Miami: 3-17

WVU all-time record against ACC teams: 150-174-6

Ouch!!!
Your mom got ownd by half of Morgantown and all of Miami. At a nickle a pop she made enough to pay Mr Cartoon to impregnate her and give the world you. Lucky world.

Unfortunately, that's one of the few highlights. Sadly it is true we have gotten thumped by ACC teams much more often than the opposite.

Not sure what Va tech has coming back but may be another thumping at the hands of an Acc team next September. I knew the big 12 was gonna be weak this year like I said 9+ wins was more than attainable. The big 12 is having a good bowl season so far but I think its more to do with favorable bowl match ups. I won't reveal my 2017 season prediction until after spring ball and the preseason magazines hit the shelf but my gut tells me Dana's bodyguards are gonna find themselves backed into a corner quite a bit next season.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Not sure what Va tech has coming back but may be another thumping at the hands of an Acc team next September. I knew the big 12 was gonna be weak this year like I said 9+ wins was more than attainable. The big 12 is having a good bowl season so far but I think its more to do with favorable bowl match ups. I won't reveal my 2017 season prediction until after spring ball and the preseason magazines hit the shelf but my gut tells me Dana's bodyguards are gonna find themselves backed into a corner quite a bit next season.
To be honest I don't have a damn clue what to expect from next season after watching that disaster yesterday. This year I was actually starting to think we had finally made some progress closing the talent gap with some of the better teams, but the Miami game made me start wondering if that was actually the case.

The only thing I know is I'm tired of WVU taking beatings from ACC teams, and I'm not exactly looking forward to the possibility of another one in next year's opener.

To be honest I don't have a damn clue what to expect from next season after watching that disaster yesterday. This year I was actually starting to think we had finally made some progress closing the talent gap with some of the better teams, but the Miami game made me start wondering if that was actually the case.

The only thing I know is I'm tired of WVU taking beatings from ACC teams, and I'm not exactly looking forward to the possibility of another one in next year's opener.

I think it will be 7-8 wins tops. The losses on the OLine will loom larger than most think.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT