ADVERTISEMENT

Message to DeSantis....it's over

Also @Tnmounty you stated earlier ITT that Desantis was "too far right" on abortion. Could you explain that please? What is "too far right" protecting the lives of innocent unborn babies?

Is there a position in your opinion that is also "too far Left" on that issue? If so, what is it?

No emotion here, just tell me what you think?
i will not debate abortion.

He is very polarizing. Many voters vote against him due to his rhetoric rather than for his platform. Most of his platform I agree with. He is very antagonistic is you don’t agree
What is polarizing? What is antagonistic?

Is it because Trump is Standing up for Americans? Standing up for people who are sick of Washington not representing us? Standing up for himself against the establishment who has wrongly accused him of rape, espionage, treason, collusion? Calling out corruption? Calling out the illegal spying of his campaign ? Is it because Trump cares about this country? Is it because Trump is angry that he’s been wrongly accused and indicted? Maybe because he cares about the founding principles of this nation and the constitution?

You need to get your priorities straight. Otherwise you’re acting just like the establishment RINO’s. They don’t care about you or me.

Reactions: atlkvb
i will not debate abortion.
Actually I wasn't interested in a "debate" with you about it, I simply asked what your thoughts were on the issue? You stated DeSantis was "too far right" on the issue. OK. I just wanted to know what makes you think that? You brought it up, I was just asking for clarification.

Last edited:
He is very polarizing. Many voters vote against him due to his rhetoric rather than for his platform. Most of his platform I agree with. He is very antagonistic is you don’t agree
No. I do not agree. He is blunt. He can be abrasive. However who else is treated with the disdain, derision, and demagoguery that he faces daily?

Why does he elicit such visceral reactions when he simply states "we're going to make America great again"? To me that means making the country a land of opportunity for anyone willing to work for it.

It gets twisted into other things he doesn't mean....racist, sexist, nationalist etc. However I believe he simply wants to see the country at its best for everyone who Loves it. Some folks actually do hate America. So naturally they hate him.

Why does he have to apologize for simply loving America enough to make it great for everyone?

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
What is polarizing? What is antagonistic?

Is it because Trump is Standing up for Americans? Standing up for people who are sick of Washington not representing us? Standing up for himself against the establishment who has wrongly accused him of rape, espionage, treason, collusion? Calling out corruption? Calling out the illegal spying of his campaign ? Is it because Trump cares about this country? Is it because Trump is angry that he’s been wrongly accused and indicted? Maybe because he cares about the founding principles of this nation and the constitution?

You need to get your priorities straight. Otherwise you’re acting just like the establishment RINO’s. They don’t care about you or me.
It's too bad @Tnmounty wouldn't elaborate on his thoughts concerning what was "too far right" with RDS on abortion? He said he votes with his head and not his emotions, so it seems to me that was a perfect layup to express what were his thoughts animating that statement?

Same thing about Trump. Calling him "divisive" without explaining how or to whom with well reasoned factually supported thoughts is disappointing for someone who claimed to vote only based on rational thoughts and not irrational emotions.

Ironically I find most of Trump's opposition to be primarily driven by raw emotions. I say that because usually those who oppose him cannot state the specific policies they disagree with him over! It typically always comes down to how he acts, or what he says that stirs some folks up emotionally or gets them all riled up into an irrational state of TDS. The media drives much of that btw.

Interesting how consistent that is when it comes to Trump's detractors.🤔

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
It's too bad @Tnmounty wouldn't elaborate on his thoughts concerning what was "too far right" with RDS on abortion? He said he votes with his head and not his emotions, so it seems to me that was a perfect layup to express what were his thoughts animating that statement?

Same thing about Trump. Calling him "divisive" without explaining how or to whom with well reasoned factually supported thoughts is disappointing for someone who claimed to vote only based on rational thoughts and not irrational emotions.

Ironically I find most of Trump's opposition to be primarily driven by raw emotions. I say that because usually those who oppose him cannot state the specific policies they disagree with him over! It typically always comes down to how he acts, or what he says that stirs some folks up emotionally or gets them all riled up into an irrational state of TDS. The media drives much of that btw.

Interesting how consistent that is when it comes to Trump's detractors.🤔
He probably thinks we are antagonizing him lol

He probably thinks we are antagonizing him lol
No not at all. He said he'll vote for Trump over creepy Joe so I don't think he's like @moe or @Soaring Eagle 74 or some of those other lobotimized Leftists on this forum. However he does express opposition to Trump's candidacy and as far as I can tell it's simply based on an emotional reaction. I took him at his word it has nothing to do with emotions, but he couldn't explain why it isn't?🤔

No not at all. He said he'll vote for Trump over creepy Joe so I don't think he's like @moe or @Soaring Eagle 74 or some of those other lobotimized Leftists on this forum. However he does express opposition to Trump's candidacy and as far as I can tell it's simply based on an emotional reaction. I took him at his word it has nothing to do with emotions, but he couldn't explain why it wasn't?🤔
My question for him would be; who is better for America? A smooth talking con artist like Obama? Or a blunt and unapologetic realist who wants to Make America Great Again? That’s honestly what your vote should be based on.

My question for him would be; who is better for America? A smooth talking con artist like Obama? Or a blunt and unapologetic realist who wants to Make America Great Again? That’s honestly what your vote should be based on.
Trump wasn't my first choice during the '16 GOP cattle call, but he won me over delivering on p-o-l-i-c-y once he was elected. The main reason he still has my support is because of the policies he's promoting.

Secure border, energy independence, school choice vouchers, tax free enterprise zones. America first manufacturing, lower corporate and individual taxes, a robust Military, and above all protecting the innocent lives of unborn babies.

I do not understand why those common sense policies are so opposed by Leftists, but not many of them want to see America great again. Quite the opposite.

Trump wasn't my first choice during the '16 GOP cattle call, but he won me over delivering on p-o-l-i-c-y once he was elected. The main reason he still has my support is because of the policies he's promoting.

Secure border, energy independence, school choice vouchers, tax free enterprise zones. America first manufacturing, lower corporate and individual taxes, a robust Military, and above all protecting the innocent lives of unborn babies.

I do not understand why those common sense policies are so opposed by Leftists, but not many of them want to see America great again. Quite the opposite.
I admit I thought Trump was arrogant when I watched the Apprentice. He won me over in his 2016 Republican Primary debate when he took on both Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz at the same time. For those who didn’t watch, Rubio and Cruz attempted to gang up on Trump and they were destroyed. Knowing that Ted Cruz was a former national debating champion in college, this was a very impressive accomplishment by Trump. Based on his policy and his ability to flourish in that moment, I knew he was the candidate we needed that could withstand the liberal mob msm and the world.

I admit I thought Trump was arrogant when I watched the Apprentice. He won me over in his 2016 Republican Primary debate when he took on both Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz at the same time. For those who didn’t watch, Rubio and Cruz attempted to gang up on Trump and they were destroyed. Knowing that Ted Cruz was a former national debating champion in college, this was a very impressive accomplishment by Trump. Based on his policy and his ability to flourish in that moment, I knew he was the candidate we needed that could withstand the liberal mob msm and the world.
Yup. For me it was his willingness to challenge all the "fake news" media propagandists. He called em out and exposed their insufferable biases. Then look at what he accomplished! Things were going so good the Left had to fake a pandemic to shut the economy down, and roll out absentee ballots to beat him.

Imagine if we were as wise to that scam as we are now? Think they would have pulled off that heist with all of their fake "ballot harvesting" and then blaming him for the economic mess that mandatory shutdowns caused to our robust economy?

No. Trump will win back the WH and hopefully fix this mess Biden has given us. If he can't, America won't be great again it will be over.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT