ADVERTISEMENT

Meet Stefan Halper

I missed this. Trump administration overrode Wray and ODNI Coates giving Nunes access to documents about Halper around 2 weeks ago.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ry-access-to-fbi-informant-documents-expanded

Lisa Page's testimony behind closed doors also directly contradicts 'ol Peter boy so that's why they're hauling his ass back in to face more questions he can now either answer or lie about.

She wasn't playing the arrogant prick role...she spilled the beans!

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Lisa Page's testimony behind closed doors also directly contradicts 'ol Peter boy so that's why they're hauling his ass back in to face more questions he can now either answer or lie about.

She wasn't playing the arrogant prick role...she spilled the beans!

Strzok was the cog. He isn't going to start with "I wish I could answer..." this time. It will be "I plead the ..."

Strzok was the cog. He isn't going to start with "I wish I could answer..." this time. It will be "I plead the ..."

'Ol girl blew up her boyfriend's act.

Yeah Peter...it's over, and I'm NOT going to jail for YOU!
Really Lisa? You ignorant slut!
lisa-page-peter-strzok-testimony-718-getty-640x480.jpg

Lol, around and around they go, when Mueller stops then they will know.

Hey Keyser, when the documents that are being declasssified show all the "collusion" on the Democrat side, will you get mad at them or Trump for setting them up?

...yea country...and that "collusion" to steal the election![eyeroll]
I'd be surprised if they divulge the SEVERAL assignation attempts on the POTUS. These clowns are seriously.. SERIOUSLY looking at sedition AND TREASON..

I'd be surprised if they divulge the SEVERAL assignation attempts on the POTUS. These clowns are seriously.. SERIOUSLY looking at sedition AND TREASON..

The Left claiming there is no deep state is like Pitt fans claiming their football team doesn't suck.

Uhhh, wut is this?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/09/us/politics/russia-investigation-barr.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

"The inspector general is also scrutinizing another early source of information for the Russia investigation, the people said: Mr. Horowitz’s investigators have been asking questions about the role of Stefan A. Halper, another F.B.I. informant, and his prior work for the bureau.

Agents involved in the Russia investigation asked Mr. Halper, an American academic who teaches in Britain, to gather information on Mr. Page and George Papadopoulos, another former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser.

However, Mr. Halper also had additional contacts with other Trump officials that have raised concerns about his activities. In one instance, Mr. Halper reached out to Sam Clovis, a Trump campaign aide; it was not clear whether Mr. Halper had the F.B.I.’s blessing to contact Mr. Clovis.

Halper’s contacts have prompted Republicans and the president to incorrectly accuse the F.B.I. of spying on the campaign. Mr. Page has also said he met with Mr. Halper in mid-July 2016, about two weeks before the Russia investigation was opened."

Uhhh, wut is this?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/09/us/politics/russia-investigation-barr.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

"The inspector general is also scrutinizing another early source of information for the Russia investigation, the people said: Mr. Horowitz’s investigators have been asking questions about the role of Stefan A. Halper, another F.B.I. informant, and his prior work for the bureau.

Agents involved in the Russia investigation asked Mr. Halper, an American academic who teaches in Britain, to gather information on Mr. Page and George Papadopoulos, another former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser.

However, Mr. Halper also had additional contacts with other Trump officials that have raised concerns about his activities. In one instance, Mr. Halper reached out to Sam Clovis, a Trump campaign aide; it was not clear whether Mr. Halper had the F.B.I.’s blessing to contact Mr. Clovis.

Halper’s contacts have prompted Republicans and the president to incorrectly accuse the F.B.I. of spying on the campaign. Mr. Page has also said he met with Mr. Halper in mid-July 2016, about two weeks before the Russia investigation was opened."
Dear Mr. Halper,

Upon receipt of this letter, you are in receipt of your official “burn notice”. Good luck.

Signed,
Scared shitless

Reactions: atlkvb
Dear Mr. Halper,

Upon receipt of this letter, you are in receipt of your official “burn notice”. Good luck.

Signed,
Scared shitless

NYT and WaPo both outed enough information to identify Halper tonight. Something is fishy in this third rate country.

May 18, 2018 is when that happened. This is trying to steer us somewhere, not sure where yet.

I recall.

I think I see it now. This is trying to cover up their statements that there weren't spies in the administration. "Halper’s contacts have prompted Republicans and the president to incorrectly accuse the F.B.I. of spying on the campaign".

Problem - It wasn't just Halper, although he might be the only American spy (He has US/UK citizenship).

So, if we paid this dude $250k to write a bogus paper, what was the money actually for?

Wiki link

Some articles authored by him on The American Spectator: link

He was the one who reached out to George Papadopoulos for the strange meeting in London. More to come.
5 o'clock Charlie.

LOL!
I haven’t been following the pizza gate wings of the internet lately. But has the narrative turned from “no collusion” to “ok there was collusion but they were plants”?

I really shouldn’t be asking this question but I’ve met my Alex Jones exposure quota for the year back in mid-January.

LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT