ADVERTISEMENT

Meet Stefan Halper

TarHeelEer

Heisman Winner
Dec 15, 2002
Wiki link

Some articles authored by him on The American Spectator: link

He was the one who reached out to George Papadopoulos for the strange meeting in London. More to come.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I haven’t been following the pizza gate wings of the internet lately. But has the narrative turned from “no collusion” to “ok there was collusion but they were plants”?

I really shouldn’t be asking this question but I’ve met my Alex Jones exposure quota for the year back in mid-January.

I haven’t been following the pizza gate wings of the internet lately. But has the narrative turned from “no collusion” to “ok there was collusion but they were plants”?

I really shouldn’t be asking this question but I’ve met my Alex Jones exposure quota for the year back in mid-January.

Where's the collusion?

Where's the collusion?

46gDD.gif

The meeting in trump tower with Jared and little hands Jr.

Cohen accepting money from Viktor Vekselberg.

That's all we are aware of so far since there is an ongoing investigation.

46gDD.gif

That's it? I thought there was all the smoke. That's not even a campfire

Reactions: atlkvb
You're confused. The smoke is the indictments and guilty pleas from 19 people and three companies so far.
Quit muddying the water with indictments and pleas. Three-quarter of them will not even see a US court room let alone justice.

He has 4 totally unrelated to collusion. Period.

46gDD.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

tenor.gif

f90.gif

giphy.gif

11065680.gif

The DOD paid Halper nearly $300,000 in September 2016. I'm sure it was for flowers or something.

Dc8boJrU8AEMA1r.jpg

Amazing timing.

Daily Caller: EXCLUSIVE: A London Meeting Before The Election Aroused George Papadopoulos’s Suspicions
Link

Two months before the 2016 election, George Papadopoulos received a strange request for a meeting in London, one of several the young Trump adviser would be offered — and he would accept — during the presidential campaign.

The meeting request, which has not been reported until now, came from Stefan Halper, a foreign policy expert and Cambridge professor with connections to the CIA and its British counterpart, MI6.

Halper’s September 2016 outreach to Papadopoulos wasn’t his only contact with Trump campaign members. The 73-year-old professor, a veteran of three Republican administrations, met with two other campaign advisers, The Daily Caller News Foundation learned.

Papadopoulos now questions Halper’s motivation for contacting him, according to a source familiar with Papadopoulos’s thinking. That’s not just because of the randomness of the initial inquiry but because of questions Halper is said to have asked during their face-to-face meetings in London.

Carter Page and Halper had contact in July 2016. Amazing coincidences. I still bet those were for flowers.

Dc9GLUBW4AAT0xG.jpg:large

Daily Caller: Report: Secret Source Who Aided Mueller Probe Is Deemed Off Limits To Congress
Link

TheDCNF also learned that Halper approached two other Trump campaign advisers, including Carter Page. Halper invited Page to attend a symposium at Cambridge in July 2016.

He's a busy man.

The Telegraph: Cambridge spy seminars hit by whispers of Russian links as three intelligence experts resign
link

The men - former MI6 chief Sir Richard Dearlove, Stefan Halper, a former policy adviser at the White House, and historian Peter Martland - are said to have left amid concerns that the Kremlin is behind a newly-established intelligence journal, which provides funding to the group.

Mr Halper told earlier reports that his decision to step down was due to "unacceptable Russian influence" on the group.

Everything is circling around Brennan, the names above, GHCQ, and perhaps Gina Haspel.

Wow talk about a Friday night dump. So much info tonight.

In this article we learn that the spying started long before July 2016, was not an open investigation, and was started by the company.

Did I happen to mention yet that Stefan Halper (dual US/UK citizenship) resigned from Cambridge Intelligence with Richard Dearlove. There's a new name for you. Guess what his tie-in to the 5 degrees of Kevin Bacon is? He used to be Christopher Steele's boss at... GHCQ between 1999 and 2004. They even used him to help vouch for the dossier 6 months ago.

Link

People can dismiss the notion of a Deepstate.... but these "coincidences" are awful fishy.

NYT and WaPo both outed enough information to identify Halper tonight. Something is fishy in this third rate country.

owebamatraitor was spying on thousands of US citizens....

thousands...

for many years...

Reactions: lenny4wvu
ADVERTISEMENT