ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall time in the weight room

Coolridge69Vette

All-Conference
Mar 13, 2006
Did anyone (other than me) find it odd when Dan mentioned in his post-game interview that they obviously needed to get in the weight room? That sentiment was followed up with Elmore stating the same thing.......he then went on to say how great their strength and conditioning staff were....huh?!

Could you imagine having a head coach who actually said:

“And I think we will need to start getting in the weight room too”

Did anyone (other than me) find it odd when Dan mentioned in his post-game interview that they obviously needed to get in the weight room? That sentiment was followed up with Elmore stating the same thing.......he then went on to say how great their strength and conditioning staff were....huh?!
that game was the "before & after" for college hoops strength programs. Marshall was obviously the "before", we were obviously the "after".
Marshall reminded me of the proverbial "95 lb weakling"........who goes to the beach and gets sand kicked in his face........by, well, you know, WVU.

They will lift more trust me. They all have said that will be #1 priority this offseason. Why the hate on Marshall? They return everybody on a 2nd round NCAA tournament team. They will be a sweet 16 team easy next year. They ran into the worst possible matchup in round 2 for them. They would score on everybody else. Elmore, Burks will be senior stars and the entire supporting cast is back with them.

WVU will still be very good next year. Both WV teams will be fun to follow for sure.

They will lift more trust me. They all have said that will be #1 priority this offseason. Why the hate on Marshall? They return everybody on a 2nd round NCAA tournament team. They will be a sweet 16 team easy next year. They ran into the worst possible matchup in round 2 for them. They would score on everybody else. Elmore, Burks will be senior stars and the entire supporting cast is back with them.

WVU will still be very good next year. Both WV teams will be fun to follow for sure.
Do you actually have anything new to say? I swear this is a copy and paste.

At this point, I think you have went from believing your garbage to just trolling the board with your nonsense.

Because the Sweet 16 talk is perhaps the dumbest thing I have ever read on this board.

No way they make it back without Ott.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT