ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall fans' least favorite movie

dolemitebmf

All-American
May 29, 2001
Tron_poster.jpg

I can tell when we get under your thin skin when plane crash smack comes out. That's typical of EER fans who simply can't think outside the box. The road cones get the best of you today Dave?

Plane crash smack?
Nice delete, dave. You just proved what a sissy moron you truly are. Everybody saw your original post, but yet after your bookstore wife told you to delete it, you did as told, and now pretend to be stupid.

Let me tell you this: You don't need to pretend to be stupid.

Reactions: 30Kelly
Nice delete, dave. You just proved what a sissy moron you truly are. Everybody saw your original post, but yet after your bookstore wife told you to delete it, you did as told, and now pretend to be stupid.

michiganherd_racist2.jpg

michiganherd_racist.jpg

I have no idea what you are talking about. Not surprised it took you 1 post to get personal with me though. You have nothing else to say.

Again, no need to pretend to be stupid, dave. With your IQ, it comes naturally. Just continue to play the cards you were dealt.

I wont bother debating IQ with you. Nobody, not even a racist POS like you deserves that kind of abuse.

Your response was deleted, the one that said "I thought it was Airplane." Which was in reference to doles OP of Tron the movie being our favorite movie. At least Dole can smack around with something original. You on the other hand DAVE, are a cowardly piece of shit. I didn't care about what you posted, it doesn't bother me. But don't delete it and act like you never posted it. Pussy

Reactions: 30Kelly
Guys, he drops orange cones for a living. What did you expect? And that's only because his brother in law got him the job and helped him by pissing in the cup for pre-employment testing.

Your response was deleted, the one that said "I thought it was Airplane." Which was in reference to doles OP of Tron the movie being our favorite movie. At least Dole can smack around with something original. You on the other hand DAVE, are a cowardly piece of shit. I didn't care about what you posted, it doesn't bother me. But don't delete it and act like you never posted it. Pussy
I have no clue what you are talking about but it is hilarious to watch you act like I give a shit what you think of me. A whole bunch of shit you would never say to my face but call me a pussy internet toughguy.

Guys, he drops orange cones for a living. What did you expect? And that's only because his brother in law got him the job and helped him by pissing in the cup for pre-employment testing.

Even if I dropped orange cones for a living WVU would still be big brother to you so keep dreaming.

I have no clue what you are talking about but it is hilarious to watch you act like I give a shit what you think of me. A whole bunch of shit you would never say to my face but call me a pussy internet toughguy.
Lol, you make a statement like that, and end it by calling someone else an internet toughguy?

As for you being clueless, I can actually agree with you there.

I still can't figure out why you won't own up to what you posted. Most of us saw it. You posted it in the late afternoon. As Marine said, most of us aren't bothered by the reference to the plane crash. What was it? 45 years ago? You just come off as weak.

By the way, I know who Marine is. He's a legit Beckley boy. Big dude as well.

Take it easy on him.

Lol, you make a statement like that, and end it by calling someone else an internet toughguy?

I still can't figure out why you won't own up to what you posted. Most of us saw it. You posted it in the late afternoon. As Marine said, most of us aren't bothered by the reference to the plane crash. What was it? 45 years ago? You just come off as weak.

Take it easy on him.
I guess I shouldnt be surprised that you guys would stoop to making up imaginary posts about the plane crash. You made up imaginary tshirts about it not too long ago. It is sweet of you to blow marine for us. It would be hypocritical for him to get upset over something someone said that he felt was offensive after some of his prwvious offensive posts. It would seem a little disgusting of him to be a hypocrite over something that was never said. It doesnt matter to me. I am not surprised. People say a lit of shit on the internet that they would never say face to face.

Lol you pussy, you posted it and then deleted it. It's a sad sad shame. Unless of course it was your dad who did so and then deleted it. If that's a fact, the Apple didn't fall far from the tree. As for the internet tough guy thing, I'm lmao at you and there's nothing you can do about it.

Lol you pussy, you posted it and then deleted it. It's a sad sad shame. Unless of course it was your dad who did so and then deleted it. If that's a fact, the Apple didn't fall far from the tree. As for the internet tough guy thing, I'm lmao at you and there's nothing you can do about it.
Why would I care to do something about it? First you make up some shit and try to deride me and now you want to talk shit about my dad? All from the friendly confines of a computer screen while calling me a pussy. Talk about funny.

Why would I care to do something about it? First you make up some shit and try to deride me and now you want to talk shit about my dad? All from the friendly confines of a computer screen while calling me a pussy. Talk about funny.

Ok Dave, don't admit it and deny it until you die. You posted it and your slithering like a slimy snake to say you didn't it. Like I said the post didn't bother me, your inability to stand behind it proved to me the type of person you are. Cowardly and a liar.

Ok Dave, don't admit it and deny it until you die. You posted it and your slithering like a slimy snake to say you didn't it. Like I said the post didn't bother me, your inability to stand behind it proved to me the type of person you are. Cowardly and a liar.
This is like the 6th post you have made about something you claim I said that you claim doesnt bother you. You call me a coward and a liar from behing a computer screen but I am not the one making up deleted posts. Tell me again how something doesnt bother you.

dave, I'm embarrassed for you. You have no back bone.

I'm sure many others on the board saw what you did. Why can't you be a man and own it? Like we said, we don't care that you posted what you posted. We're just making fun of your coverup. I mean, look at Marines first reply to the topic. He was obviously referring to the post you deleted.

You're just coming across as really weak....spineless, if you will.

Take it easy on him.
Why are you so obsessed with homosexuality?

This is like the 6th post you have made about something you claim I said that you claim doesnt bother you. You call me a coward and a liar from behing a computer screen but I am not the one making up deleted posts. Tell me again how something doesnt bother you.

Yes I've told you 6 times and you still can't comprehend what I'm saying. I think you may be retarded. Which explains why you can't remember why you deleted it.

dave, I'm embarrassed for you. You have no back bone.

I'm sure many others on the board saw what you did. Why can't you be a man and own it? Like we said, we don't care that you posted what you posted. We're just making fun of your coverup. I mean, look at Marines first reply to the topic. He was obviously referring to the post you deleted.

You're just coming across as really weak....spineless, if you will.
Another post calling me out for something I didnt say. It would help your case if you could provide some proof. But I am the spineless one. Mkay clown.

Yes I've told you 6 times and you still can't comprehend what I'm saying. I think you may be retarded. Which explains why you can't remember why you deleted it.
What I didnt say didnt bother you and you have told me that 6 times. I guess I must be retarded because it makes so much sense.

What I didnt say didnt bother you and you have told me that 6 times. I guess I must be retarded because it makes so much sense.

I don't care what you said it's your lying about it.
Say this ten times:
Iamwetalldid

I have noticed a pattern where you resort to repeating things when you get angry. Why you mad?

I'm not angry or mad. As a matter of fact I'm done with you and this topic. These other guys at least stand behind what they say, you are not worthy enough to engage in conversation with any longer. Moving forward my response to you will be simply "you're a coward and a liar"

I'm not angry or mad. As a matter of fact I'm done with you and this topic. These other guys at least stand behind what they say, you are not worthy enough to engage in conversation with any longer. Moving forward my response to you will be simply "you're a coward and a liar"
I am sorry that your pathetic attempt at trolling me blew up in your face. From this point forward I will continue to LMAO @ you and there is nothing you can do about it. Now repeat yourself again rainman.

. Its pretty obvious you are obsessed.

Oh, this again. Every time this dumb highway worker is exposed, his defense is to claim that the other party is obsessed with him.

Moron, it's a smack board. We go light on you compared to some of the others, because you bring nothing to the table and aren't much of a challenge. If you think we are obsessed with a guy with your lot in life, what must we be with the wvu fans who actually have a decent life?

Your tired retort makes you look dumber than a guy whose wife has to work at a bookstore while he drops orange cones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT