ADVERTISEMENT

marshal sucks

I'd worry about JMU! We all know you boys lack the gonads to play football or basketball with the Herd. Beat the Dukes and get back to us!
I watched them practice in the spring...they are good....we are better........and we've got the nads....your athletic dept is paying for shooting off their mouths...so shall it be

Shouldn't you be worried about the mighty Keydets?

Do you remember when you hired the coach who had called his player the N word at VMI? Then, remember when your fans dug his grave for him, not because it was revealed that he was a racist, but because he didn't win enough games?

Do you remember when you hired the coach who had called his player the N word at VMI? Then, remember when your fans dug his grave for him, not because it was revealed that he was a racist, but because he didn't win enough games?
Is this marine with a new username? At least be original and quit stealing marine's posts

he did NOT call the player the N word....I live 30 minutes from VMI and have spoken to the player involved and that is not what Stewart said.....get your facts straight before you shoot off your mouth....typical liberal

he did NOT call the player the N word....I live 30 minutes from VMI and have spoken to the player involved and that is not what Stewart said.....get your facts straight before you shoot off your mouth....typical liberal
Reminds me of Pruett's comment calling a few black players Mandingo Warriors

At practice in 1996, Stewart used a racial slur aimed at a black player, who was, according to the then-VMI head coach, "hot dogging and show boating."

Stewart called him over for a private conversation, one-on-one in a low voice. Stewart said he told the player: "Don't let your actions give people reason to call you a n-----."

Since we are going down memory lane...

Pruett assured the football staff at a spring 1999 meeting that several players would be eligible for the 2000 season because they were assured of perfect grades in a physical education class.

Volunteer assistant strength coach Bruce McAllister gave seven athletes copies of final exam answers before the actual test was given. The NCAA's 2001 report said when McAllister's action was exposed to other students in the class, the professor gave everyone an "A" in the course.

Two players, Goines and Tynes said Pruett told them during their recruitment that jobs would be available to them upon their arrival at Marshall. Both players said they were paid $25 an hour but were forced to sign documents at Pruett's direction indicating they were paid $12.50 per hour.

Marshall tried their best to mop up these allegations and flush them away.

When will the movie come out about this toilet team?

At practice in 1996, Stewart used a racial slur aimed at a black player, who was, according to the then-VMI head coach, "hot dogging and show boating."

Stewart called him over for a private conversation, one-on-one in a low voice. Stewart said he told the player: "Don't let your actions give people reason to call you a n-----."

Since we are going down memory lane...

Pruett assured the football staff at a spring 1999 meeting that several players would be eligible for the 2000 season because they were assured of perfect grades in a physical education class.

Volunteer assistant strength coach Bruce McAllister gave seven athletes copies of final exam answers before the actual test was given. The NCAA's 2001 report said when McAllister's action was exposed to other students in the class, the professor gave everyone an "A" in the course.

Two players, Goines and Tynes said Pruett told them during their recruitment that jobs would be available to them upon their arrival at Marshall. Both players said they were paid $25 an hour but were forced to sign documents at Pruett's direction indicating they were paid $12.50 per hour.

Marshall tried their best to mop up these allegations and flush them away.

When will the movie come out about this toilet team?
that is EXACTLY what happened....almost word for word from the players mouth... he did not call him the n word...he said those type of actions give people cause to call him that...colemag or whatever he is should A...get his facts straight and B..sit down and shut up

Is this marine with a new username? At least be original and quit stealing marine's posts

I've been using that for years. I am also the one who posted the screenshots of all of you deplorables calling Klanman every word imaginable and mocking him on here in the fourth quarter of the game against Marshall. Suddenly, you all praised him as a saint after his passing.

that is EXACTLY what happened....almost word for word from the players mouth... he did not call him the n word...he said those type of actions give people cause to call him that...colemag or whatever he is should A...get his facts straight and B..sit down and shut up

Oh, that's what happened? In that case, I apologize . . .

wait, no I don't, because you morons are too fvcking stupid to realize that a coach who used that racial slur is not going to own up to it. This is "EXACTLY" what happened according to the player you're lying about. There is a direct quote from the player the slur was directed at, morons:

Cook, 31, said he forgives Stewart and doesn't believe the slur should have kept WVU from giving him a second chance to be a head coach.

"People deserve redemption," Cook said. "Maybe making mistakes sometimes makes people better people. That's my hope. ... Hopefully, when he steps into his new job, he won't be the same person I knew.

"You can't hold something against a person for things they did so long ago. ... The consequences at the time that he suffered for his actions fit the crime. I don't think the guy should get the death penalty because he used the word."

But Stewart's use of the slur still bothers Cook.

"What could I have been doing in this whole world for anybody to call me a n-----?" Cook said Sunday night in the first interview he has granted since the incident. "I don't think it's right to say it to anybody in any circumstance.

"It's just a little disappointing that from that situation, what I see is the manifestation of success. You did something wrong, I don't know what price you pay for it, but today ... you're better off."

According to Cook, Stewart said, "You're acting like a n----- from Petersburg. You don't go to Virginia Union. You don't go to Virginia State."

"As a kid, I was angry," he said. "I was hurt. ... After he said that, the level of respect I had for him, I lost it. ... In the heat of the moment, he was upset, his mouth said what his heart felt."

https://www.roanoke.com/sports/coll...cle_41b2a02e-7704-5267-ad81-32efb516bf44.html

You both look pretty stupid like you usually do know, huh?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
colemag obliterates the three stooges (Allen/T-Stoned, Slow Head, and Stone Cold Stupid)...film at 11.

[roll]

colemag obliterates the three stooges (Allen/T-Stoned, Slow Head, and Stone Cold Stupid)...film at 11.

[roll]
I talked to the player personally several years ago at a golf tournament....he told me the article was not factual and he told the reporter that but nothing was done to change it....so unless you want to call him and find out for yourselves both of you can eabboswhan

Last edited:
colemag provides the player's quotes as slowness posts his alleged memories from "several years ago." I rule in favor of colemag.

I talked to the player personally several years ago at a golf tournament....he told me the article was not factual and he told the reporter that but nothing was done to change it....so unless you want to call him and find out for yourselves both of you can eabboswhan
How do you know it was even him? Everybody knows those people all look the same to a WVU fan.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I've been using that for years. I am also the one who posted the screenshots of all of you deplorables calling Klanman every word imaginable and mocking him on here in the fourth quarter of the game against Marshall. Suddenly, you all praised him as a saint after his passing.

wait, no I don't, because you morons are too fvcking stupid to realize that a coach who used that racial slur is not going to own up to it. This is "EXACTLY" what happened according to the player you're lying about. There is a direct quote from the player the slur was directed at, morons:

Cook, 31, said he forgives Stewart and doesn't believe the slur should have kept WVU from giving him a second chance to be a head coach.

"People deserve redemption," Cook said. "Maybe making mistakes sometimes makes people better people. That's my hope. ... Hopefully, when he steps into his new job, he won't be the same person I knew.

"You can't hold something against a person for things they did so long ago. ... The consequences at the time that he suffered for his actions fit the crime. I don't think the guy should get the death penalty because he used the word."

"What could I have been doing in this whole world for anybody to call me a n-----?" Cook said Sunday night in the first interview he has granted since the incident. "I don't think it's right to say it to anybody in any circumstance.

"It's just a little disappointing that from that situation, what I see is the manifestation of success. You did something wrong, I don't know what price you pay for it, but today ... you're better off."

According to Cook, Stewart said, "You're acting like a n----- from Petersburg. You don't go to Virginia Union. You don't go to Virginia State."

"As a kid, I was angry," he said. "I was hurt. ... After he said that, the level of respect I had for him, I lost it. ... In the heat of the moment, he was upset, his mouth said what his heart felt."

https://www.roanoke.com/sports/coll...cle_41b2a02e-7704-5267-ad81-32efb516bf44.html

Why it's rifle with another username.

You do realize the man is dead.

When you grow up and get out of your mothers basement then let us all know.

Stewart sued VMI in 1998, contending the school breached its obligation to pay Stewart the remainder of his contract through 2001 and refused to give him a chance to tell his side of the story. The lawsuit was dismissed in 1999.

Stewart went 8-25 in three seasons at VMI. After a stint in the CFL, he joined the West Virginia staff for Don Nehlen's final season in 2000 and was retained when Rich Rodriguez took over in 2001. Rodriguez left for Michigan last month.

WVU athletic director Ed Pastilong has said the VMI incident was discussed with Stewart a decade ago and the university felt comfortable in hiring him.

Telephone messages left for Cook and Stewart by The Associated Press were not immediately returned Tuesday.

Cook, 31, said he doesn't believe the slur should have played a part in Stewart's recent hiring.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=3180348

Lester and running back Thomas Haskins, both black, said they never heard Stewart use a racial slur.

``I never witnessed any personal attacks on anyone,″ Lester said. The VMI administration investigated the incident after several players representing the team complained, said Heath Edmiston, a white lineman.

Twenty-one of 80 players on VMI’s roster are black.

When asked in general about the use of racial slurs, Lester said some people have forgotten the intensity of past racial conflict and fail to understand how hurtful epithets are. ``This is totally out of character,″ DeBerry told the Richmond Times-Dispatch. ``Billy never saw a color distinction in recruiting or anything else. Never has this been a pattern (at Air Force) or indicated by anybody I talked to at any of the places he worked before.″

https://www.apnews.com/7fcbfde0e1f748c36110385259bae23d

https://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2008/01/04/bill-stewarts-alleged-racial-slurs-possibilities

I can link 1,000 articles as well. It doesn't make a dumbass like colmag any smarter than the average turd.

You're truly an idiot. You went back and changed your lies to add more to them.

So you're telling us that the reporter fabricated many, many quotes from the player? The player is quoted numerous times in the article discussing the incident. You're telling me that Klanman sued the university for over $1 million yet had it dismissed even though the player admits that he was innocent in all of this?

Go back to talking about golf, moron. You're a liar.

I can link 1,000 articles as well. It doesn't make a dumbass like colmag any smarter than the average turd.

I linked an article that had numerous quotes that directly contradicted what the moron said. You can't do the same with anything that directly contradicts what I, the player, or the court said. Try again, stupid.

You're a fvcking dork who uses lines like "you live in your mom's basement" and "your job is a pizza deliveryman." Thanks for bringing back 2001, dork.

Why it's rifle with another username.

Yeah, after your buddy @dave cried about me abusing him for being a fat, sloppy, bald, bankruptcy filing, mismatched hubcap car driving, filthy house living, whale marrying, below average career fulfilling, money mishandling, uneducated dork, they banned my names on here.

You're truly an idiot. You went back and changed your lies to add more to them.

So you're telling us that the reporter fabricated many, many quotes from the player? The player is quoted numerous times in the article discussing the incident. You're telling me that Klanman sued the university for over $1 million yet had it dismissed even though the player admits that he was innocent in all of this?

Go back to talking about golf, moron. You're a liar.

I linked an article that had numerous quotes that directly contradicted what the moron said. You can't do the same with anything that directly contradicts what I, the player, or the court said. Try again, stupid.

You're a fvcking dork who uses lines like "you live in your mom's basement" and "your job is a pizza deliveryman." Thanks for bringing back 2001, dork.
piss ant rifle ...nuff said...bite me

Yeah, after your buddy @dave cried about me abusing him for being a fat, sloppy, bald, bankruptcy filing, mismatched hubcap car driving, filthy house living, whale marrying, below average career fulfilling, money mishandling, uneducated dork, they banned my names on here.
Sounds like he's living rent free in your head

Colemag is Riflearm and Yags.
more like colefag....it says something when you have to have 3 board names...definite mommy issues......anyone want to talk golf?[banana][banana]:middlefinger:...you know....everyone has an asshole...coleyagsrifle just was blessed with 2

Last edited:
Reactions: JCT1
more like colefag....it says something when you have to have 3 board names...definite mommy issues......anyone want to talk golf?[banana][banana]:middlefinger:...you know....everyone has an asshole...coleyagsrifle just was blessed with 2

Not only are you showing your homophobia, but did you really have to come back 48 minutes after you first made this post to simply add the last line? You thought that last line was so good that you edited your post 48 minutes later to add it?

You are a fvcking dork.

Not only are you showing your homophobia, but did you really have to come back 48 minutes after you first made this post to simply add the last line? You thought that last line was so good that you edited your post 48 minutes later to add it?

You are a fvcking dork.
and you are a waste of humanity......and I and several others on here live rent free in your head.....you ain't doing your alma mater (if you really went there) any favors

......and I and several others on here live rent free in your head.....

What is it with you dorks constantly using that phrase? It isn't original, isn't clever, and it wreaks of illogic considering that I come over here a few times a year to expose and mock the stupidity of you all, then you guys spend the rest of the year posting about me.

What is it with you dorks constantly using that phrase? It isn't original, isn't clever, and it wreaks of illogic considering that I come over here a few times a year to expose and mock the stupidity of you all, then you guys spend the rest of the year posting about me.
Legend in your own mind. Says the guy who had like 4 usernames for some reason

Legend in your own mind. Says the guy who had like 4 usernames for some reason

For some reason? Let me tell you that reason.

It's because your travel agent moderator was scared that I was going to post nudes of his cute female relative. So he blocked one name. Then, Dildo Dave cried to multiple Rivals staff members about me being mean to him, so two more names were blocked. Then, your other moderator who cheers for a big league team (UNC) and a team in the minors (wvu) blocked a name after Dildo Dave was abused so hard by it.

Wow is this Coleman guy a twin clown of that Ohio dork?

Coleman? That must be a self-portrait in your avatar, because only an old fvcker like that would confuse the letter "G" with the letter "N", moron.

simple solution...don't post here...and talk about overusing a term...."dork"...it's not often that a person uses a self trait to try to describe others...."rest of the year"?......try rest of one day ..and then[pfftt]..but then you'll just change your name ......again:rolleyes:

...it's not often that a person uses a self trait to try to describe others...."rest of the year"?.....

You're really attempting the "I know you are, but what am I" line?
I see that you chased me into another thread on another board further proving my point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT