ADVERTISEMENT

Lost is coming out with a spin-off?

I liked Lost but the ending was terrible and a complete cop out. *

Re: No clue if that's real or not

I did. My wife is all over that. She's much more of a Dead fan than me. She's a Rick and Darryl fan. Imagine that. I like the show though. I'm sure I'll give Fear a try too.

Re: No clue if that's real or not

Going to have to bite the bullet and do a mass-catch-up on TWD from the start...just need to find the time.

It was worth watching for the scenery....

both the landscape and the females. But they obviously had to plan on how to end the show when they started it. that ending was atrocious.

My ending for Lost

In the final season, instead of 2 storylines with one being lives they live while they are dead and one being them trying to return to the island....

I go with ONE storyline of them being returned to the island. All the characters have suffered greatly because of the island. Death, horrible trauma's ect.....
Jack returns to the island to time travel back to the time before they all boarded the plane. He prevents the plane from ever leaving Australia, thus undoing the crash. He then assembles a team of Sayid, Hurley, Kate, Lock Jin and Sun to return to the island in the present to take out the 'Others' led by Ben.

Since Jack has so much knowledge of the island, he goes and rescues Desmond from pushing the button. Seeks out Richard, frees Juliet and takes down Ben.

He meets with Jacob and the Man in Black and figures out a way to destroy them both and the Island. Or at least trap them both there forever.

The end.

Re: My ending for Lost

Originally posted by Doctor Doom:
In the final season, instead of 2 storylines with one being lives they live while they are dead and one being them trying to return to the island....

I go with ONE storyline of them being returned to the island. All the characters have suffered greatly because of the island. Death, horrible trauma's ect.....
Jack returns to the island to time travel back to the time before they all boarded the plane. He prevents the plane from ever leaving Australia, thus undoing the crash. He then assembles a team of Sayid, Hurley, Kate, Lock Jin and Sun to return to the island in the present to take out the 'Others' led by Ben.

Since Jack has so much knowledge of the island, he goes and rescues Desmond from pushing the button. Seeks out Richard, frees Juliet and takes down Ben.

He meets with Jacob and the Man in Black and figures out a way to destroy them both and the Island. Or at least trap them both there forever.

The end.
Don't forget, Lost got fvcked up because of the Writer's Strike. I just wish they would have found a way to tie up about half of the 100 or so plot holes. I'm still trying to figure out why Walter was so goddamn important.

People actually watch that crap.... Naked and Afraid is real**

wvu

This post was edited on 4/1 6:41 PM by bornaneer

Re: I liked Lost but the ending was terrible and a complete cop out. *

I still don't know what happened in the last episode. It confused me then and I'm confused now!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT