ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like WVU headed for 19-12 or 18-13 + Big 12 tourney numbers

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
WVU is 15-10 so far and is 2-4 in 1st games against the remaining teams on its schedule, which seems to predict 17-14.

Oklahoma State and Kansas State are at home, which is an advantage in the Big 12. So 19-12 (beat both) or 18-13 (split) is realistic before Big 12 tournament, when, based on Monday morning's standings, WVU would face Texas Tech, a team it has beaten already so another W there is a realistic expectation.

In 2022 March Madness Alabama, Ohio State and Marquette got in with 19 victories and Rutgers got in with 18. Even Michigan got in with 17 among the Power 5 teams.

So 18-13 or 19-12, it is reasonable to assume, will get into March Madness.

WVU's Big 12 tournament outcome(s) will add number(s) to those totals but can't take away the 18 or 19 regular-season W's.
Who knows about any Big 12 team winning its Big 12 opener?
After Texas game Huggins said the Mountaineers “will be in March Madness.” At 18-13 or 19-12 (plus Big 12 tournament outcome/outcomes) the numbers and I agree with Bob.

Last edited:
Reactions: tarponeer2003
WVU is 15-10 so far and is 2-4 in 1st games against the remaining teams on its schedule, which seems to predict 17-14.

Oklahoma State and Kansas State are at home, which is an advantage in the Big 12. So 19-12 (beat both) or 18-13 (split) is realistic before Big 12 tournament, when all bets are off for all 10 teams!

In 2022 March Madness Alabama, Ohio State and Marquette got in with 19 victories and Rutgers got in with 18. Even Michigan got in with 17 among the Power 5 teams.

WVU's Big 12 tournament outcome(s) will add number(s) to those totals but can't take away the 18 or 19 regular-season W's.
After Texas game Huggins said the Mountaineers “will be in March Madness.” At 18-13 or 19-12 (plus Big 12 tournament outcome/outcomes) the numbers and I agree with Bob.
But wait... you've posted how pathetic this team is!! Poser.

Oklahoma State and Kansas State are at home, which is an advantage in the Big 12. So 19-12 (beat both) or 18-13 (split) is realistic before Big 12 tournament, when all bets are off for all 10 teams!

Don't they actually have to play the game first?

No the all-knowing sports "journalist" and prognosticator knows what will happen. I think his record of accuracy speaks for itself.

LET'S REVISIT THIS THREAD AFTER THE REGULAR SEASON AND BIG 12 CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT IS OVER AND WVU IS IN MARCH MADNESS AGAIN, SHALL WE? I'LL SAVE THIS THREAD TO BE SURE THAT WE DO. ANYONE, INCLUDING ME, CAN BE WRONG ... OR RIGHT.

LET'S REVISIT THIS THREAD AFTER THE REGULAR SEASON AND BIG 12 CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT IS OVER AND WVU IS IN MARCH MADNESS AGAIN, SHALL WE? I'LL SAVE THIS THREAD TO BE SURE THAT WE DO. ANYONE, INCLUDING ME, CAN BE WRONG ... OR RIGHT.
Just earlier in the 0-5 Big 12 beginning you wanted Bob to step down.

Just after Saturdays beat down. You had given up. Make up your mind.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Just earlier in the 0-5 Big 12 beginning you wanted Bob to step down.

Just after Saturdays beat down. You had given up. Make up your mind.
YOU MISQUOTE ME SO MUCH THAT YOU MUST BE TRUMP OR ROOTMASTER UNDER HIS OTHER ALIAS. I NEVER .... NEVER ..... NEVER .....WANTED BOB TO STEP DOWN. DOCUMENT IT WITHOUT FAKING IT!!! I HAVE DEFENDER BOB WHILE DOZENS TRIED TO BESMIRCH THE BEST BASKETBALL COACH, ALONG WITH FRED SCHAUS, THAT WVU EVER HAD!!! "YOU WANTED BOB TO STEP DOWN." YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH ROOTMASTER OR WVUALLEN WHO MIGHT BE THE SAME GUY! I WILL RUE THE DAY WVU DOES NOT .... REPEAT, NOT .... HAVE BOB AS ITS COACH! CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU. I'M WITH HUGGINS ALL THE WAY! PERIOD. WIN OR LOSE!!!!

YOU MISQUOTE ME SO MUCH THAT YOU MUST BE TRUMP OR ROOTMASTER UNDER HIS OTHER ALIAS. I NEVER .... NEVER ..... NEVER .....WANTED BOB TO STEP DOWN. DOCUMENT IT WITHOUT FAKING IT!!! I HAVE DEFENDER BOB WHILE DOZENS TRIED TO BESMIRCH THE BEST BASKETBALL COACH, ALONG WITH FRED SCHAUS, THAT WVU EVER HAD!!! "YOU WANTED BOB TO STEP DOWN." YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH ROOTMASTER OR WVUALLEN WHO MIGHT BE THE SAME GUY! I WILL RUE THE DAY WVU DOES NOT .... REPEAT, NOT .... HAVE BOB AS ITS COACH! CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU. I'M WITH HUGGINS ALL THE WAY! PERIOD. WIN OR LOSE!!!!
Stop yelling you stupid fool.

Shall I find it for you or you just want to ahead and admit it now?

Only one that does misquoting is you, Biden Boy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT