ADVERTISEMENT

LOL - send a brick to Chuck and Nancy

rog1187

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Screen-Shot-2019-01-18-at-2.15.50-PM.jpg

Drug problems are demand driven not supply. Nothing will keep them out until ppl here stop wanting to buy them. China will just send nore through Canada or in by ship/plane.

Reactions: bamaEER
I see you looking the other way pretty hard on Trumps infringments on civil liberties.

Had Obama banned bump stocks, hi caps, or anything else via executive order, we would still be hearing about it and how wed soon be locked up in abandoned Wal Marts.

You were the one who said your were ok with banning bump stocks. That is a curtail on liberty, if you agree with it or not.

And yes, had Obama done it people would have been marching in the streets.

It had nothing to do with ineffectiveness, but his own DoJ deciding they didnt have legal authority to do it. Those corrupt devils!

You were the one who said your were ok with banning bump stocks. That is a curtail on liberty, if you agree with it or not.

And yes, had Obama done it people would have been marching in the streets.

It had nothing to do with ineffectiveness, but his own DoJ deciding they didnt have legal authority to do it. Those corrupt devils!
Hahaha

Thats what I thought you'd say.
Not much else to say when you characterize banning bump stocks as curtailing liberty when it was supported by both sides and basically everyone. It’s also an aesthetic mod that has no real bearing on owning AWs. I just assumed you were doing a comedy routine. Wanted to give you the obligatory applause.

Not much else to say when you characterize banning bump stocks as curtailing liberty when it was supported by both sides and basically everyone. It’s also an aesthetic mod that has no real bearing on owning AWs. I just assumed you were doing a comedy routine. Wanted to give you the obligatory applause.

Tell that to the people who wanted to own one and didn't hurt anyone in doing so. Since you didn't want one their freedoms don't matter, I suppose.

Tell that to the people who wanted to own one and didn't hurt anyone in doing so. Since you didn't want one their freedoms don't matter, I suppose.
Meh, maybe you gun grabbing commies are starting to wear off on me. The reality is that most gun owners considered it a sensible compromise with the left. Looks like as always, the left doesn’t stop, just want more and more.

Meh, maybe you gun grabbing commies are starting to wear off on me. The reality is that most gun owners considered it a sensible compromise with the left. Looks like as always, the left doesn’t stop, just want more and more.

Us? I've never advocated for taking guns. It doesn't make sense. I'd like more tools for LE to remove guns in certain situations and better checks on people buying them, but we could never clear wvery gun off the streets. I have plenty of my own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT