ADVERTISEMENT

Libs want Trump to demand Putin comply with Muller charges

mneilmont

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2008
Indictments must be served by Trump as the first step in the conference with Putin. Anything short of that will be a non starter. Putin can counter with anything he could possibly dream up and the Dems will be good with it as long as indictment papers are served. Anything else will be considered a dismal failure.

Indictments must be served by Trump as the first step in the conference with Putin. Anything short of that will be a non starter. Putin can counter with anything he could possibly dream up and the Dems will be good with it as long as indictment papers are served. Anything else will be considered a dismal failure.
Who cares what Putin dreams up. The US and Russia are not equals. Don't be so scared.

“the United States, under several presidents both Democrat and Republican, has repeatedly interfered in foreign elections, both covertly and overtly, multiple times in the past several decades.

In the last Israeli election, the Obama State Department funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to the opposition of Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations found that the State Department and a group called One Voice coordinated political activities — including the BUILDING OF A VOTERBASE, the TRAINING OF ACTIVISTS , and the HIRING OF A POLITICAL CONSULTING FIRM tied to President Obama himself”.

“Don Levin of Carnegie Mellon University has documented 81 times the United States has attempted to influence presidential elections in other countries between 1946 and 2000. And then, of course, there are the military coups backed by the United States and the regime changes imposed by military actions. In his study, Levin described "intervention" as including funding of the election campaigns of selected political parties, the dissemination of political propaganda, training of local activists in political techniques, and public comments by high-ranking U.S. officials, favoring or disfavoring one side or the other. He also included public threats to withdraw foreign aid, or even promises to provide it if one side were to be elected.

In perhaps the most audacious act of hypocrisy, considering the charge that “the Russians” have intervened in the recent presidential election, the United States made a move to help the reelection effort in 1996 of Russian President Boris Yeltsen. President Bill Clinton endorsed a $10.2-billion loan from the International Monetary Fund, supposedly to help Russia move toward a capitalist economy. Yeltsin then used the fact that he got this loan as a reason for voters to support him. Some of the money was used in social spending just before the election, to bolster his popular support.

In 1996, President Clinton openly supported Israel's Labor Party candidate Shimon Peres over Likud Party choice Netanyahu. Aaron David Miller, with the State Department at that time, defended the Clinton actions: “We were persuaded that if Netanyahu were elected, the peace process would be closed for a season.” Three years later, in 1999, Clinton political strategist James Carville was dispatched to advise Labor Party hopeful Ehud Barak in another election involving Netanyahu.

it is a FACT that the United States has repeatedly done what it is presently accusing the Russian government of doing”.

lg.php

Last edited:
Who cares what Putin dreams up. The US and Russia are not equals. Don't be so scared.
Not at all scared, I was just making fun of the Libs. All in lockstep stating what the President must do if they are going to meet. Trump has proven himself to be fairly good at negotiation. I do expect damned little coming from the meeting. Regardless of what is negotiated, Russia will interfere with US election just as US will monitor elections by other countries. Both have done it in past and they will continue, even if it is to sharpen their ability to spy.
Ball game is on.

We will never fear when Trump is involved in negotiating for US. Media and Dems are scared to leave the two leaders alone to negotiate. They say they fear Putin will change what was agreed to in the private meeting. Trump has not proven to be an easy mark, and he sure as hell is not above stretching the meaning of a private agreement. Putin is probably the party who should fear a deviation from what was agreed to behind closed doors. The Donald is going to win.

Last edited:
And why is it that the President should show support to a foreign leader for an illegal witch hunt that is squarely aimed at himself? Mueller is 'grand standing' in an attempt to make/ 'keep'(?) relevant himself and his 'investigation' into anything and everything he can think of. The indictment actually says that there is no evidence that the Russian effort resulted in any votes or a change in the election outcome. Seems like same old/same old that we KNOW is happening every election and by numerous entities. The whole process is illegal for a number of reasons, the primary being that the MUST be a specific crime as the basis. IN this case there was no crime against the President and Mueller was searching for ANY evidence of any wrong doing by ANYONE remotely associated with Trump. Totally Illegal--definition of a Witch Hunt.

And why is it that the President should show support to a foreign leader for an illegal witch hunt that is squarely aimed at himself? Mueller is 'grand standing' in an attempt to make/ 'keep'(?) relevant himself and his 'investigation' into anything and everything he can think of. The indictment actually says that there is no evidence that the Russian effort resulted in any votes or a change in the election outcome. Seems like same old/same old that we KNOW is happening every election and by numerous entities. The whole process is illegal for a number of reasons, the primary being that the MUST be a specific crime as the basis. IN this case there was no crime against the President and Mueller was searching for ANY evidence of any wrong doing by ANYONE remotely associated with Trump. Totally Illegal--definition of a Witch Hunt.
lol. Clearly not a doctor of law.

Not at all scared, I was just making fun of the Libs. All in lockstep stating what the President must do if they are going to meet. Trump has proven himself to be fairly good at negotiation. I do expect damned little coming from the meeting. Regardless of what is negotiated, Russia will interfere with US election just as US will monitor elections by other countries. Both have done it in past and they will continue, even if it is to sharpen their ability to spy.
Ball game is on.

We will never fear when Trump is involved in negotiating for US. Media and Dems are scared to leave the two leaders alone to negotiate. They say they fear Putin will change what was agreed to in the private meeting. Trump has not proven to be an easy mark, and he sure as hell is not above stretching the meaning of a private agreement. Putin is probably the party who should fear a deviation from what was agreed to behind closed doors. The Donald is going to win.
You sound scared and resigned to the fact that hostile foreign countries can and will meddle in our elections. F that. Glad most people don't give up as easy as that.

I love how you all ignore all of the non libs in this issue, lol, I guess that makes it easier to defend this shite.

You sound scared and resigned to the fact that hostile foreign countries can and will meddle in our elections. F that. Glad most people don't give up as easy as that.
Exactly how do I "sound scared"? Or is this simply your weak attempt to change the meaning of what I said. Plainly, I think the meeting is needed to keep the vision of Putin in front of the president where they can talk face to face. I don't think it helps to have an enemy at your back.

I cannot think of anyone I would be more confident with in talks to an adversary. That is a reason I voted for Trump two years ago and wanted to vote for him 6 years ago when he was thinking of a run. The only one who I would feel equally confident in for these negotiations would be Lee Iacocca in his prime.

No, please do not suggest to yourself or others doubt about how I vision DJT. He is a winner and a track record to prove it.

Exactly how do I "sound scared"? Or is this simply your weak attempt to change the meaning of what I said. Plainly, I think the meeting is needed to keep the vision of Putin in front of the president where they can talk face to face. I don't think it helps to have an enemy at your back.

I cannot think of anyone I would be more confident with in talks to an adversary. That is a reason I voted for Trump two years ago and wanted to vote for him 6 years ago when he was thinking of a run. The only one who I would feel equally confident in for these negotiations would be Lee Iacocca in his prime.

No, please do not suggest to yourself or others doubt about how I vision DJT. He is a winner and a track record to prove it.
I'm not changing anything. Your post said we couldn't ask Russia to play by our rules since we don't. You see Russia as our equal, or you are afraid of Putin. No worries. Good luck

You mean like with North Korea?

LOL!

Or with the tariffs?

LMAO!

Or making Mexico pay for the wall?

He’s an idiot.
North Korea is an ongoing problem. The only immediate conclusion available is to remove them from existence. There is a long standing history between the two countries, where it ends up is down the road, I hope negotiations can settle the difference, but with all the factors involved , would like to keep a positive outlook realizing no one wants to pay the price of a war. In the past. we settled one challenge by making potatoes available to feed their starving people. Not sure that can be used to pay for settlement while they have nuclear capability. Hope they buy into a new economy as the best solution.

You have mentioned this before, does that suggest you want Trump to fail on this one?

Tariffs vs what to get free trade to be balanced? Or are you OK with continuation of US getting screwed in foreign trade. This was not intent of how Free Trade was to work. Read a little about how the open trading is really working. The alternative for continued open trading is for the countries reaping advantages to remove all barriers from US goods. We can compete on a level field.

Mexico will clearly pay for wall if we can get the wall built to restrict flow of drugs, It can be paid by closing that one industry over time. Also need to restrict sending part of money "home" to family in Mexico. Good place to start.

You are young and dense to derive any pleasure from any failures of our country.

North Korea is an ongoing problem. The only immediate conclusion available is to remove them from existence. There is a long standing history between the two countries, where it ends up is down the road, I hope negotiations can settle the difference, but with all the factors involved , would like to keep a positive outlook realizing no one wants to pay the price of a war. In the past. we settled one challenge by making potatoes available to feed their starving people. Not sure that can be used to pay for settlement while they have nuclear capability. Hope they buy into a new economy as the best solution.

You have mentioned this before, does that suggest you want Trump to fail on this one?

Tariffs vs what to get free trade to be balanced? Or are you OK with continuation of US getting screwed in foreign trade. This was not intent of how Free Trade was to work. Read a little about how the open trading is really working. The alternative for continued open trading is for the countries reaping advantages to remove all barriers from US goods. We can compete on a level field.

Mexico will clearly pay for wall if we can get the wall built to restrict flow of drugs, It can be paid by closing that one industry over time. Also need to restrict sending part of money "home" to family in Mexico. Good place to start.

You are young and dense to derive any pleasure from any failures of our country.

Not deriving any pleasure from trump's failures, just pointing them out.

I'm not changing anything. Your post said we couldn't ask Russia to play by our rules since we don't. You see Russia as our equal, or you are afraid of Putin. No worries. Good luck
"Not changing anything" while you are stating I am afraid? US is strongest country ever. How do you get that I have fear? I do realize the Soviet Union may have been a near military equal, but we are now looking at Russia as a mere remnant of that powerful force. We currently have no equal.

We can really ask Russia and any other country anything without limitation. If we expect everyone to comply, we would only be confusing ourselves. I really don't think I made the statement "couldn't". I did say the libs(including you) would not be satisfied if discussion lead with anything but collusion. Dems and media did not want any "small talk" leading to discussion of substantive matters. The only thing you people wanted from the meeting was admission of collusion. Innocent until proven guilty is out of bounds in this matter for libs and press..

"Not changing anything" while you are stating I am afraid? US is strongest country ever. How do you get that I have fear? I
With your post. You said it was useless to press Putin on his criminals since we interfere with them too. As if we are some kind of equals. We aren't. Stop being a pussy.

I love how you all ignore all of the non libs in this issue, lol, I guess that makes it easier to defend this shite.
Where are the "non-libs" you refer to in your statement? Who and what are their numbers? John McCain? See Paul is leaning? Who and where are these people with whom you align yourself?

With your post. You said it was useless to press Putin on his criminals since we interfere with them too. As if we are some kind of equals. We aren't. Stop being a pussy.
You are attempting to deviate. "useless to press Putin on his criminals"?
You are again having a comprehension problem with what I have said. That is a dodge that you use frequently when you are getting your ass kicked. Specifically, I said plainly that US had no military equal at this time. I am a pussy and you are being your normal self as a prick. Libs and press are certified pricks any time The Donald is involved in the discussion.

Try to stick to the facts of the discussion.

I am a pussy and you are being your normal self as a prick.
We agree! That's all I've said in this entire thread. Thanks for finally being on board! We'll round up a GoFundMe and get you a dog.

We agree! That's all I've said in this entire thread. Thanks for finally being on board! We'll round up a GoFundMe and get you a dog.
Again deviating from the discussion. Don't need a fukin dog. Shot the neighbors dog last week for trying to bite. Really need no funding help, Need nothing to be funded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT