ADVERTISEMENT

Let's see if you guys can follow the process here

Antifa is doxxing people that were at the rally in Charlottesville. They really are stupid and evil.

1) it's not just Antifa but Hollywood celebrities and ordinary everyday people too.

B) it's working. People are getting fired. Families are breaking ties with relatives and some people are quitting their jobs.

3) who are the stupid ones?

[roll]

3dbf81860f3e36a82984edceb8827415.jpg

1) it's not just Antifa but Hollywood celebrities and ordinary everyday people too.

B) it's working. People are getting fired. Families are breaking ties with relatives and some people are quitting their jobs.

3) who are the stupid ones?

[roll]

I hate social media, but it's doing a good job in identifying these racist pieces of sh!t and them having to now OPENLY defend their ideology at their workplace.......in front of minorities they pretended to be "friends" with to show they weren't racist.

I saw an interview with one college student who was almost crying because everybody was picking on him.....ahhh.......how sad. Of course, it's OK if he picks on other races and spews hateful words.......

You mean like how the world holds Hitler in high esteem?

I can see why a values-perverting nutcase like you votes Democrat. It's easier than working.

Your grandchildren are going to change their names, and piss on your grave every opportunity......

You can't be cured of being a religion-despising appeaser, but maybe we can hold a benefit concert.

I can see why a values-perverting nutcase like you votes Democrat. It's easier than working.

You can't be cured of being a religion-despising appeaser, but maybe we can hold a benefit concert.

When it's the Day of Reckoning, I've got a feeling you'll be the one one saying "Oh sh!t! What about me?" [thumbsup] Keep it up, white trash!

Your grandchildren are going to hate your guts.
It was an honest question first of all. Secondly, they will or they won't, but I'll not sacrifice my personal integrity for anyone. Your belief system is your own, and you're entitled to it. I don't and nor will I be compelled to accept it.

Reactions: dave
It was an honest question first of all. Secondly, they will or they won't, but I'll not sacrifice my personal integrity for anyone. Your belief system is your own, and you're entitled to it. I don't and nor will I be compelled to accept it.

Fair enough, but your views are wrongheaded.

You really should read up on what's going to happen if you continue on your sinful ways.

I'll be fine..........my heart is clear, well except my hatred for you.......but I'm sure I can ask forgiveness for that. You on the other hand, better pack your sun screen and a fan where you'll be going. Not soon enough for your family, though. They deserve better.

Jesus is a Semitic Jew, and he died on cross to cover the blood sacrifice required to cover for the sin of mankind. If you aren't covered by His blood and registered in the Book of Life you don't gain entry into Heaven no matter how "good" of a life you think you've lived. PERIOD. Gods pretty adamant about living up to His requirement's and not our own misguided thinks on the matter, and luckily for us it's pretty simple for those willing to humble themselves and ask for it.

Jesus is a Semitic Jew, and he died on cross to cover the blood sacrifice required to cover for the sin of mankind. If you aren't covered by His blood and registered in the Book of Life you don't gain entry into Heaven no matter how "good" of a life you think you've lived. PERIOD. Gods pretty adamant about living up to His requirement's and not our own misguided thinks on the matter, and luckily for us it's pretty simple for those willing to humble themselves and ask for it.

Yeah, and His "requirements" isn't being a racist piece of sh!t.........that disqualified you.

You know, I don't agree with the guy, but let's not act like that trait is unique to racists on the right. I say the same thing to anyone, regardless of color, and there are plenty of other races who harbor the same backwards and lazy assed beliefs. No one is owed anything beyond what's established in the constitution. My heartburn with many liberal ideals as well.
Why is it that liberal is always synonymous with entitlement and lack of hard work to conservatives?

Why is it that liberal is always synonymous with entitlement and lack of hard work to conservatives?
Because liberals are the ones who blanketly advocate on behalf of those who've not earned, worked, or fought for more from those who have. The simple truth is if you want it, you can attain it.

Because liberals are the ones who blanketly advocate on behalf of those who've not earned, worked, or fought for more from those who have. The simple truth is if you want it, you can attain it.

I'm a very hard working liberal. I hate laziness. I'm successful because of, in large part, my work ethic. I believe in taking care of the less fortunate. Don't paint with a broad brush.

I'm a very hard working liberal. I hate laziness. I'm successful because of, in large part, my work ethic. I believe in taking care of the less fortunate. Don't paint with a broad brush.
Apparently I didn't use that broad of a brush. No where did I say liberals weren't successful. I have no issues with your belief in wanting to help the less fortunate. I think it's commendable, I don't believe you have a right to force me to feel and do the same, which is what you all do through liberal policies and liberal legislation. How many times have you denigrated people with money on this board? One of you're whole schticks is pushing "working man" angle and voting against economic interests when talking about the GOP.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT