ADVERTISEMENT

Let's see if you guys can follow the process here

Brushy Bill

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2009
- free speech rally - antifa shows up and riots and rally is cancelled
-free speech rally - antifa shows up and riots and Nationalists show up and fight back while the police do nothing.
-antifa protests in TX - Nationalist show up with guns and antifa runs away
-free speech rally - antifa and the government at various levels collude to ensure that violence erupts. One dead, one blinded by acid and lots of injuries.

WTF do you think happens next time.

I hear they want to start a colony on Mars, maybe that could be the White colony!! ('cause you're screwed here Brushy)

You can't say you weren't warned. Your grandchildren are going to hate you someday.

Hey Bill. I'm Bobby Lee's first cousin several times removed. The best way you can preserve my family's legacy is to get your lazy butt over here with those pizza's we ordered for lunch.

Reactions: moe
Your grandkids will be so proud of you some day.

That is actually a very good way to look at things, namely what will the things we're doing now look like to the people 50 years from now. When you check the arc of human history it's quite plainly in the direction of people of different races and religions and other characteristics getting along better and better. The white nationalist of 2017 are going to look even more nutso in 2067 than they do to most people in 2017.

That said, IMO there is something in these lines on which the Left is on the wrong side of and that is in how the current state of Islam treats their minorities and women and gays and whatnot. The Left glamourizes this kind of religious fundamentalism for some reason. It's mystifying, especially since the Left has so long and strongly been against Christian religious fundamentalism, and they've been on the right side of history on that.

Are some kinds of religious fundamentalism going to go down in history as acceptable? I don't think so. I think at some point in the future the Left is going to have to face the ire of people in the Islamic world beginning to be freed from the bonds of religious fundamentalism.

Here's the process:

Your parents were related to each other.
Your mom dropped acid while she was pregnant with you.
You flunked out of school. You were bullied and ended up with low self-esteem.
Your uncle felt sorry for you and took you into his "club" that believes the white race is superior and you felt accepted.
Everything was cool until you got out of the sticks to see the great big world out there and realize minorities have rights too.
You got really pissed.
Now you take out your frustration on a message board.

And I'm still waiting for that pizza.

He's officially out of "The Sons of South", Country. Nothing but rooting for Marshall left for him now.

Reactions: countryroads89
Hey Bill. I'm Bobby Lee's first cousin several times removed. The best way you can preserve my family's legacy is to get your lazy butt over here with those pizza's we ordered for lunch.

I'm sure you'd be a disappointment to him if he'd ever met you.

Reactions: WVU82
When you check the arc of human history it's quite plainly in the direction of people of different races and religions and other characteristics getting along better and better.

So you don't understand history at all. Like, this is retard level dumbass right here.

You can't say you weren't warned. Your grandchildren are going to hate you someday.

Your grandchildren someday are going to marvel at how awful it was that people used to hold views like you hold. They're going to wonder how people could be so hateful. They'll be talking about you. If you're still alive, when you're around them you'll have to pretend you're not like that. You're going to have to live in the closet around your grandchildren with regards to your views on race because your grandchildren will find such views so repulsive.

Your grandchildren someday are going to marvel at how awful it was that people used to hold views like you hold. They're going to wonder how people could be so hateful. They'll be talking about you. If you're still alive, when you're around them you'll have to pretend you're not like that. You're going to have to live in the closet around your grandchildren with regards to your views on race because your grandchildren will find such views so repulsive.

Doubt it, if the current trends continue they'll be pissed off at morons like you for allowing Western Civilization to be destroyed because "muh diversity".

Your grandkids will be so proud of you some day.
Actually, if you weren't so blinded by bias....you'd see that coop is one of the most balanced posters on this db. Dogs me a little too much, but I respect him....BECAUSE he is not extreme on either side. Especially in these times, he is a solid asset to any discussion.

So the Muslims still got you on the run? They're gonna take over right? let's hear the manifesto Unabrushy.

Listen, you ambulance-chasing wuss, you're so far out of your depth you need a snorkel to keep from drowning in your ignorance.

That's what I'm trying to tell you fools. You think you have a grasp on the winds of change but you're wrong.

What exactly is it that you think you are owed for simply being white? You do realize that African Americans having been toiling America soil for 250 years. Are you worried that they are being left behind? It was pathetic to see those wannabe army men with their helmets and shields taking swings at girls. Would of loved to seen real soldiers, you know, the multicultural forces that actually defend America roll through there and see how the roaches would scramble. Here is a solution. Go to college and compete like the rest of us have to do for well paying jobs. Easy to sit around in rural areas and complain that there are no good jobs. Move to opportunity like thousands of people do every day.

Reactions: moe and Boomboom521
What exactly is it that you think you are owed for simply being white? You do realize that African Americans having been toiling America soil for 250 years. Are you worried that they are being left behind? It was pathetic to see those wannabe army men with their helmets and shields taking swings at girls. Would of loved to seen real soldiers, you know, the multicultural forces that actually defend America roll through there and see how the roaches would scramble. Here is a solution. Go to college and compete like the rest of us have to do for well paying jobs. Easy to sit around in rural areas and complain that there are no good jobs. Move to opportunity like thousands of people do every day.
Incredibly well said!!!

Is being a loudmouth, finger-sniffing fool a requirement for being able to have sex with your neighbor's sheep?
I can't imagine, the sheep would run at loud noises and if you've already debased yourself enough to fvck a sheep, do really need to finger it first to get it revved up and ready? I'd think you just put on the Velcro gloves and oversized rubber boots for the hind legs and go to work, No?

I can't imagine, the sheep would run at loud noises and if you've already debased yourself enough to fvck a sheep, do really need to finger it first to get it revved up and ready? I'd think you just put on the Velcro gloves and oversized rubber boots for the hind legs and go to work, No?
Well, I was insinuating he smells his fingers for other reasons.....but yes, you're right.....I just didn't put as much thought into it

What exactly is it that you think you are owed for simply being white?
You know, I don't agree with the guy, but let's not act like that trait is unique to racists on the right. I say the same thing to anyone, regardless of color, and there are plenty of other races who harbor the same backwards and lazy assed beliefs. No one is owed anything beyond what's established in the constitution. My heartburn with many liberal ideals as well.

Reactions: mneilmont

So you haven't been paying attention to what I've been saying either. [eyeroll]

You know, I don't agree with the guy, but let's not act like that trait is unique to racists on the right. I say the same thing to anyone, regardless of color, and there are plenty of other races who harbor the same backwards and lazy assed beliefs. No one is owed anything beyond what's established in the constitution. My heartburn with many liberal ideals as well.

All races have those that don't value (or simply dont have the aptitude, motivation or IQ) to advance in life. I take issue with those traits been pinned on other races be they black or white. This is a massive country with a bounty of opportunity. If you can't figure out how to carve out a nice little life for yourself than that is on your weak individual genetics or unfortunate upbringing. I'd say a huge percentage of the alt right crowd are likely descendants of Poles and other eastern European nations who didn't even migrate here until well after the revolutionary war and constitutional convention yet they feel they are the natives...because hey, they are white.

Perfect description for Brushy.....

7QHjOWZ.png

Perfect description for Brushy.....

7QHjOWZ.png

For a long time I didn't realize that that guy is the same actor as one of the sidekicks on The Drew Carey Show. His voice is a lot deeper on Office Space for one. Office Space was a great movie.

All races have those that don't value (or simply dont have the aptitude, motivation or IQ) to advance in life. I take issue with those traits been pinned on other races be they black or white. This is a massive country with a bounty of opportunity. If you can't figure out how to carve out a nice little life for yourself than that is on your weak individual genetics or unfortunate upbringing. I'd say a huge percentage of the alt right crowd are likely descendants of Poles and other eastern European nations who didn't even migrate here until well after the revolutionary war and constitutional convention yet they feel they are the natives...because hey, they are white.

giphy.gif

I agree with the first half of this. I don't really care about the second, mostly because I don't care where they come from. They're no more deserving of opportunity than the next guy or gal.

Reactions: ~IRWT~
Antifa is doxxing people that were at the rally in Charlottesville. They really are stupid and evil.

Hey Brushy, That Cernovich fellow seems real smart, be sure and hang on his every word, shew. Are you an Assad fanboy too?

“The Syrian gas attack was done by deep state agents,” alt-right blogger Mike Cernovich tweeted. Infowars, a right-wing conspiracy theory website, went as far as to blame billionaire George Soros.

Aside from the alt-right’s general stance against foreign intervention, Assad is particularly liked and was branded a “close ally” and an “amazing leader” by former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke in March this year on Twitter. Posting another image of the Syrian leader, again wearing dark glasses and military fatigues, Duke hailed Assad as a bulwark against the Islamic State militant group (ISIS).

Why Do James Alex Fields Jr. and U.S. Neo-Nazis Love Syria’s Bashar al-Assad?
http://www.newsweek.com/why-do-jame...-neo-nazis-love-syrias-bashar-al-assad-650566

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT