ADVERTISEMENT

Lathan

You like the word bitch I see. Shouldn't be calling your mother that though. Show a little respect. Oh little one. Lol.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz

Someone wake me when rootboring says something interesting.

Funny...you followed me today in here as well...

Hey! Wait a got dang minute here!!!!! Let us take a moment to give OP thanks and props for dropping yet another 5 page Mega Thread on the site. I’d just like to thank all that’s supported me over the years. I takes a village guys. And without my three village idiots, @TownesVanZandt, @WVUFanForever and @spartansstink, Mega Threads would not be possible. So let me thank my puppets that give this site much needed energy. Thanks guys!

Hey! Wait a got dang minute here!!!!! Let us take a moment to give OP thanks and props for dropping yet another 5 page Mega Thread on the site. I’d just like to thank all that’s supported me over the years. I takes a village guys. And without my three village idiots, @TownesVanZandt, @WVUFanForever and @spartansstink, Mega Threads would not be possible. So let me thank my puppets that give this site much needed energy. Thanks guys!
YES! He is rambling about mega threads again.

I love it....LMAO!!!!

Is this freeloader cousin Elmo or bitchgregor...both type at low IQ levels.

Last edited:
Although you begged for a banishment, it didn't happen. Just name which Blue Lot thread that you want me to read and I'll report back to you. Until then, STFU, fake-ticker boy.
LMAO...read? We all know someone is sharing their account with you...

WHY DON'T YOU POST IN THE BLUE LOT Fake-BL accounter....LMAO.

You by far are the biggest dumbass I have ever seen.....READ?!? LMAO.

MAKE A POST in the best pizza thread...I will wait.

You got it....those three handles have all owned you and live in your head 24/7.

How can I say this gently.........aw fvck it! You and your like ratio are pathetic. You are one of the worst handles in the history of the internet. And I mean all the back to the 90s when the glorious left Al Gore 😂 invented the internet. My like ratio is twice as good as yours and this is your home board 😂. Man I crack me up.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Have a good night rocking in the corner of your powder room 😂
Couldn't answer my question of why cousin Elmo shares your free account?

I really did consider at one time you were the smartest of the group...beginning to wonder.

Im sure you will be here in seconds after my first post tomorrow....I will string you along for yet another day....i know its all you have in your 7-11 life.

Although you begged for a banishment, it didn't happen. Just name which Blue Lot thread that you want me to read and I'll report back to you. Until then, STFU, fake-ticker boy.
So you will have greg read it for you. Then you can reply. Until then post as tOSUgrad or stfu.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
So you will have greg read it for you. Then you can reply. Until then post as tOSUgrad or stfu.
More lies puked out on a message board by fake-ticker boy. tOSUGrad90 isn't banned from the Blue Lot, notwithstanding the tantrum that you threw there. The Blue Lot isn't the Outhouse that you ruined.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
More lies puked out on a message board by fake-ticker boy. tOSUGrad90 isn't banned from the Blue Lot, notwithstanding the tantrum that you threw there. The Blue Lot isn't the Outhouse that you ruined.
Dip twist dodge spin spin. You dropped the ball.

Reactions: WVUFanForever

Case closed bitch.
You still don't have a clue as to how it works. Not banned from the Blue Lot, even though you begged for it to happen. Do a little research, and get back to us as to what happens when a little b!tch like you cries to the mods/owner. It's not a ban.

• Haha
You still don't have a clue as to how it works. Not banned from the Blue Lot, even though you begged for it to happen. Do a little research, and get back to us as to what happens when a little b!tch like you cries to the mods/owner. It's not a ban.
What are you going to READ for us to day?

LMAO...What a twat.

Make a post on the BL then?

Just so I’ve got this right. @WVUFanForever is obsessed with Lot Accts and is now 0-2 in calling people out for not having a Lot Acct. Now here’s the punchline……..this moron doesn’t have a Lot account.

aaabawnawaahahahahaha 😂 😂 😂

• Love
Just so I’ve got this right. @WVUFanForever is obsessed with Lot Accts and is now 0-2 in calling people out for not having a Lot Acct. Now here’s the punchline……..this moron doesn’t have a Lot account.

aaabawnawaahahahahaha 😂 😂 😂
TinkerbellForever is too stupid to know what "ban" means and too broke to have a Blue Lot subscription. Her life must really suck.

• Haha
TinkerbellForever is too stupid to know what "ban" means and too broke to have a Blue Lot subscription. Her life must really suck.
VERNON SAYS GOODBYE

LMAO

Allen owned your sorry ass for the entire board to see....CLASSIC!

My life is great making you looking twat on a daily basis...but thanks for asking!

You going to POST on the BLUELOT or just read it....LMAO! LMAO!

How many people on the BL do you think Vernon has said GOODBYE! to?

You are the only twat that I know of being banned from the BL.

Dumbass....

LMAO.

You're a compulsive and chronic liar who is too broke to afford a Blue Lot subscription.
Hey...that is the 742 time you have said i can't afford a BL sub...when you hit 1,000 with your broken record....your mom said i can split roast her...so keep at it.

You post in the BL today? Nope. LMAO.

Oh...and Vernon has a message for you.....GOODBYE!

LMAO!

Hey...that is the 742 time you have said i can't afford a BL sub...when you hit 1,000 with your broken record....your mom said i can split roast her...so keep at it.

LMAO!
You're a compulsive and chronic liar who is too broke to afford a Blue Lot subscription.

LMAO!

What exactly does that mean in you pee brain?

• Haha
@WVUFanForever whats it like getting trolled every single day 😂? You can’t be this stupid. Occasionally Allen or someone drops by to throw ya a lifeline but even they know you’re an idiot.

@WVUFanForever whats it like getting trolled every single day 😂? You can’t be this stupid. Occasionally Allen or someone drops by to throw ya a lifeline but even they know you’re an idiot.
It's pretty sad really. I've been sitting here watching the King make fun of him for most of the day. WVUAllen does try to give him an assist, but that's usually before Allen's meds start to kick in. Thinking maybe his alter Stinky may show up soon to show his ass as well. Two peas in the same stupid pod.

What exactly does that mean in you pee brain?
What my stalker chick means is that it's perfectly acceptable for her to repeat her lie about "banning" from the Blue Lot multiple times per day for months, but it's not okay, if I remind here that she's too broke to subscribe to the Blue Lot, and, therefore, has no idea as to what goes on there.

Also, lest I forget . . .

Congratulations to tGGJ as this thread is on the verge of hitting page 6.

That's two simple threads on recruiting that the great one has moved to Mega Status.

Dude is pure gold in these parts.

Last edited:
  • Love
Also, lest I forget . . .

Congratulations to tGGJ as this thread is on the verge of hitting page 6.

That's two simply threads on recruiting that the great one has moved to Mega Status.

Dude is pure gold in these parts.

Thanks Herd. It not easy trying to bring in fresh content threads onto the site without the three blind mice mucking it up but I’ll bring another thread up when I get home from appointments later tonight. My thread tonight hits at the heart of the wvu program. @WVUFanForever, @spartansstink and Texass seem to have a problem that I’m wired into the know. Weird.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT