ADVERTISEMENT

Last post on basketball...questions

leftackle70

Sophomore
Oct 4, 2017
First of all... GREAT season. Won't forget the work of JC and Dax. Huggs coaching job once again was excellent.

Questions [ And maybe it takes a while for answers]
1. Who transfers if anyone? [ we already know Hunter is]
2. Who becomes 'walk-on'
3 Who dedicates themselves to a stronger work ethic and pays dividends this time next year?
4. Who contributes immediately in the incoming class?

I'll hang up and listen to your thoughts.....

1. West, Harler, Bender would all be potential transfers IMO

2. No idea

3. We need Bolden, Ahmad, West (if he stays, which is my personal belief with no substance behind it), to make major strides this offseason and make the jump we have seen guys like Flowers, Casey Mitchell (even with his problems with Huggs), Alexander, make under Huggs. If none of those guys make serious progress this offseason we will struggle to make the tournament next year. My gut says that Bolden puts in the work, he progressed nicely from his freshman year and he just strikes me as a hard worker as he hustles on the court. I don’t think Esa will get much better, West is probably more of a talent question than desire.

4. Not sure, as is the case with pretty much every freshman it’s just a question of if they will actually arrive on campus and if they can handle this level first which as fans we won’t really see until the games start next year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT